Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: I’m So Old I Remember When......

Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:24 am

Eagle Chaplain wrote:I'm so old I remember when no one gave a shit what professional athletes did when not playing their sport.

Yeah, but :ROFLMAO: that wasnt that long ago..........

Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:53 am

I remember when you used to just go out in "the woods" to hunt deer. There weren't any gates, permits, Discover passes, Green dots, access fees, memberships.... You just went out in the woods, where you always went, for the last 50 years or so.....

Should be cross posted in the "What pissed you off today thread?"

Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:52 am

Mattel made the Fanner 50 shootin shell pistol and rifle and greenie stickem caps ...

Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:14 am

I'm so old i remember when Men weren't Pussies, there weren't participation Trophy's and and People didn't put up with bullshit. Americans were Patriotic, Kids could Play in the neighborhood without fear and Teachers could discipline unruly kids and Seattle wasn't run by Commies.
What the hell has happened to us??
Man buns, hurt feelings and Liberal bullshit has brought us to where we are at now, It's time for a cleansing.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:05 am

usrifle wrote:I'm so old i remember when Men weren't Pussies, there weren't participation Trophy's and and People didn't put up with bullshit. Americans were Patriotic, Kids could Play in the neighborhood without fear and Teachers could discipline unruly kids and Seattle wasn't run by Commies.
Man buns, hurt feelings and Liberal bullshit has brought us to where we are at now, It's time for a cleansing.

:thumbsup2:

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:59 am

Thug life was predominantly Italian.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:42 am

usrifle wrote:I'm so old i remember when Men weren't Pussies, there weren't participation Trophy's and and People didn't put up with bullshit. Americans were Patriotic, Kids could Play in the neighborhood without fear and Teachers could discipline unruly kids and Seattle wasn't run by Commies.

No shit.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 pm

Puyallop Raceways drag strip what a fun time that was.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:47 am

Anyone remember Whizburger in Burien?
Where I saw one of our hotrodders race a KCS right out in front on Ambaum. Of course he let the cop win.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:04 am

golddigger14s wrote:Play Boy hard copy........ Drop the mike Done.

12DE1D86-F285-490A-85C9-5D9185A9BB16.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:10 am

Traut wrote:I remember when you used to just go out in "the woods" to hunt deer. There weren't any gates, permits, Discover passes, Green dots, access fees, memberships.... You just went out in the woods, where you always went, for the last 50 years or so.....

Should be cross posted in the "What pissed you off today thread?"

True that brother, my daughter and SIL don’t have a problem paying $250 for a Weyerhaeuser key but they always complain about the crowds there... icon_eek
Last edited by Caveman Jim on Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:13 am

The correct term is “PURGE” and yes it’s way past time IMHO.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Bill Muncie in the Miss Thriftway

Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Al's Auto Supply?

Pay n Pak?

Piggly Wiggly?

Ernst?

Rexall Drugs?

Green Stamps?

Seattle Coliseum?