Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3670 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 245  Next
 Official Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris Thread 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, RNC cast their vote and Trump is the RNC pick for 2020 (duh). Now, let's make THIS the thread of all threads. I'll be locking down a couple of the older ones who's titles are way out of date and there isn't any up to date info in the first 15 pages.

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I talked with a gentleman that was driving a minivan with Culp for Governor and asked how would a guy get all those signs for his yard.... :bigsmile:
I’ll be sporting a full Red conglomerate of campaign signs in my yard, Trump flag is on the way (it’s the rage in my area) and anyone who don’t like it can KMA!!! :thumbsup2:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m of the opinion that all politicians are assholes. Trump/Pence are lesser assholes, compared the the greater assholes Joe/Ho

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
I’m of the opinion that all politicians are assholes. Trump/Pence are lesser assholes, compared the the greater assholes Joe/Ho

...and they all are on the same payroll.

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Only one of the candidates would do this.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Biden did not renounce his earlier statements about banning possession of common semi automatics or his plan to put O'Rourke in charge of door to door mass confiscations.

The choice is clear, if gun owners vote for Biden they are voting to literally commit suicide.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
Arisaka wrote:
I’m of the opinion that all politicians are assholes. .....

Ya think?!?!?!???!!!???
:hangloose:

Arisaka wrote:
Trump/Pence are lesser assholes, compared the the greater assholes Joe/Ho

Regardless of the logical-yet-impractical naysayers, when there are only two realsitic choices, this is the no-shit obvious selection.

Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ya basically have a choice. A man who is rich and could retire but has chosen to work for free or an older guy who's VP sucked her way to the top and has already sworn to raise your taxes and "take your guns"...
I can here Scotty now "Are ye fooking crazy Jim??? We need our proton torpedoes!!!"

Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

The oligarchy is in charge of this county.

I feel the reason politicians on both sides hate trump is because he’s not controlled by the oligarchy.

Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Camel toe is on record for the following statements during the democratic run off for ass hat for President follies.

Mandatory “buyback” of (so called) “assault weapons”
During the presidential debates:
“Five million (so called) assault weapons are on the streets of America today…We need action, and Congress has had years to act and failed because they do not have the courage.”
“When I’m elected, I’ll give them (Congress) 100 days to pull their act together, put a bill on my desk for signature and if they don’t, I will take executive action and put in place a comprehensive background check requirement and ban the importation of assault weapons into our country, because it is time to act.”
“I will require the ATF to take the licenses of gun dealers who violate the law.”
“We need to ban military-style assault weapons.”
“We need to ban high-capacity magazines.”
“This is a national emergency. We need to act.”

Slow Joe is on record for the following, of which, whatever he doesn't do, his replacement vice presidential predator beaver biter will do - hence, the Slow Joe wish list.

He wants to bankrupt America’s gun makers
He wants to repeal PLCAA (Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act)
Wants to ban popular semi-automatic rifles (you know the one’s)
He wants to “buy them back” (how do you buy them back when they weren’t yours in the first place?) e.g. “confiscate”
He wants to create gun registries
Wants to “pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act”
He “supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase…”
Would use the Social Security Administration to deny older Americans their 2A rights
He would “end the online sales of firearms and ammunitions”
Biden says he would give “states incentives to set up gun licensing programs”
He would “put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns”
He would “pass legislation requiring firearm owners to store weapons safely in their homes”
Would “prohibit the use of federal funds to arm or train educators to discharge firearms”

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TRUMP TRAIN! CHOO-CHOO, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Trump derails his own shit 3/4 time.

Numb nuts does need to stop whining about the post office and if he wants to talk VBM fraud - talk about how it can happen, but is controlled by states and Federal gov is powerless..............so full circle is NOT worth hours of whining. The squishy middle does NOT want to hear whining. :bigsmile: :popcorn:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

snozzberries wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

The oligarchy is in charge of this county.
I feel the reason politicians on both sides hate trump is because he’s not controlled by the oligarchy.

It’s all just the dog and pony show for peasants.

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Numb nuts does need to stop whining about the post office and if he wants to talk VBM fraud - talk about how it can happen, but is controlled by states and Federal gov is powerless..............so full circle is NOT worth hours of whining. The squishy middle does NOT want to hear whining. :bigsmile: :popcorn:

Then go vote for Biden, Pablo. :bonghit:

Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Then go vote for Biden, Pablo. :bonghit:

Yep. That's the problem: elites do not allow us to have real choice.

Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:22 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3670 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 245  Next