Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:08 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 245  Next
 Official Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris Thread 

Alpine wrote:
I occasionally look at the steaming pile of garbage known as CNN and skimmed through this ~13 minute interview of Wolf Blitzer with Nancy Pelosi. Was actually kind of shocking. Blitzer was pressing her why she wouldn't try to work out a deal to help suffering Americans who are starving and getting evicted, and she got nasty with him and basically said 'how dare you question me.' I guess the dems are now expecting media to openly favor them and they get quite angry if the lib press doesn't fawn over them every second of every day.

Watch this, pretty chilling.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/202 ... sr-vpx.cnn

I do wish there was a way to see exactly what is being proposed in the various bills (If there is, I can't seem to find it). If the White House's proposed bill does include "relief" in the form of tax breaks to the higher tax bracket, that's bullshit. And if the Dem's proposal includes funding for gluten free bike lanes in every city, it is equally deplorable. I for one, could use the help right now....

Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Democrats, Mainstream Media, Silicon Valley Try to Suppress Biden-Burisma Story.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... sma-story/

Election Interference? Facebook and Twitter Suppressing New York Post Bombshell Story Of Damaging Hunter Biden Emails.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/ ... en-emails/

Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow. Twitter issues rare apology.

They didn't block properly. :ROFLMAO: What a joke. Loony liberals are never going to know the truth........idiots.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/system/media_attachment ... 1602678652

https://gab.com/system/media_attachment ... 1602700521

Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

They didn't block properly. :ROFLMAO: What a joke. Loony liberals are never going to know the truth........idiots.

my ass. #HunterBiden isn't even in top 10 "trending on Twatter" list. they burried it already, and the left is out in force screaming "Rudy got the "hard drive" from "the Russians"!"
i don't give a shit where he got it from. pics are still of Hunter.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Yep, they didn’t apologize for anything, Just saying their communication ‘was not great’.

“Our communication around our actions on the @nypost article was not great. And blocking URL sharing via tweet or DM with zero context as to why we’re blocking: unacceptable,” Dorsey wrote in the tweet.

Where was their ‘blocking’ for all their other stories without ‘fact-checking’, like, the Covington kid, or a myriad of bogus anti-conservative stories?

Let’s see if Sen. Josh Hawley’s response garners anything (doubt it will...):

“@Twitter @jack this is not nearly good enough. In fact, it’s a joke. It’s downright insulting. I will ask you – and @Facebook– to give an explanation UNDER OATH to the Senate subcommittee I chair. These are potential violations of election law, and that’s a crime,” he wrote in a tweet.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:07 am

NWGunner wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Let’s see if Sen. Josh Hawley’s response garners anything (doubt it will...):

“@Twitter @jack this is not nearly good enough. In fact, it’s a joke. It’s downright insulting. I will ask you – and @Facebook– to give an explanation UNDER OATH to the Senate subcommittee I chair. These are potential violations of election law, and that’s a crime,” he wrote in a tweet.

"Under Oath," The problem is that means nothing to them.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:

This one made me laugh!!! :thumbsup2:

Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/b ... up-ballot/
Biden Donor group sends 225,000+ ballot requests, including for DEAD citizens.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Youtube is hard at work too. Basically before couple of days ago all i saw on my home page was videos related to what i watch there usually, mostly conservative stuff and a couple of channels like Andrew Camarata and Essential Craftsman. Now it's flooded with BS like puppies and kittens, sports BS, space videos and other random shit that i don't ever watch. And i have been marking those as "not interested" but Youtube keeps suggesting the same shit over and over. WTF! rarely there are suggested videos from Fox or OAN anymore

Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:
Youtube is hard at work too. Basically before couple of days ago all i saw on my home page was videos related to what i watch there usually, mostly conservative stuff and a couple of channels like Andrew Camarata and Essential Craftsman. Now it's flooded with BS like puppies and kittens, sports BS, space videos and other random shit that i don't ever watch. And i have been marking those as "not interested" but Youtube keeps suggesting the same shit over and over. WTF! rarely there are suggested videos from Fox or OAN anymore

Yup.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
movingviolation wrote:

Yup.

Thank H-1B commies, e.g. Kshama Sawant.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mailonline

Last edited by surevaliance on Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Steve Scully ‘suspended indefinitely’ by C-SPAN for lying about twitter hack.
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... tter-hack/

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 245  Next