Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:40 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 143  Next
 Riots nationwide after officer involved incident 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
Hopefully the good dude who clocked her doesn't turn his self in. She deserved it.

If he does, he can just say he thought she was a trump supporter because of the flag and the dangerous weapon. That way he will be released by noon and probably given some sort of reward....

B-b-b--b-but based white male attacked a female POC. That will never pass the sniff test when dealing with leftist controlled LE.

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:15 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Ricky Schroder helps to bail out Kyle, Lefties go mad....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58KLcxBFbLo

Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That video was so awesome, so succinct.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I generally hate watching YouTube videos of people taking about whats going on. Even if they align with my thoughts and beliefs.

But that video is worth the watch.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FWIW.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/antifa-issues-public-threat-against-trump-voters

https://www.disinformationartist.com/

https://www.youtube.com/c/AdamRahuba/videos

Account suspended
https://twitter.com/Adam_Rahuba

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Adam Rahuba is questionable. He's quite the troll.

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

never heard of her

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://komonews.com/news/local/seattle ... d-protests

Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:01 am

golddigger14s wrote:
https://komonews.com/news/local/seattle-businesses-suffer-millions-in-property-damages-in-wake-of-george-floyd-protests

I had a conversation with a liberal democrat friend tonight, we discussed this fantastic damage. He said all this damage was justified. He was also raging that Kyle Rittenhouse of Wisconsin is a murderer.

And that nobody had any right to defend their businesses.

And that these businesses did not mean "Life" to the owners (I said it is their life-blood that feeds their families).

And that nobody has a right to protect businesses from destruction.

When I said that the pedophile attacked KR he said a person's past has no relevance, then some minutes later he said KR has a past history of being a bully at school and that KR should rot in prison for the rest of his life.

You cannot reason with these people.

Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:17 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Saltys Take on this one..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTlwTa01eco

Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rahuba is a troll account.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Remember Lindsay Stone, the woman who went to a veterans cemetery in Arlington and took a crude photo?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964489/I-really-obsessed-reading-Woman-fired-photo-giving-middle-finger-Arlington-National-Cemetery-says-finally-Google-without-fear.html

So why does Antifa get to deface veterans cemetaries and topple their statues?
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1332059154471473152

Another statue was toppled overnight in Portland by antifa. They vandalized a memorial to veterans in the Lone Fir Cemetery overnight. #antifa

Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:16 pm

jackass wrote:
Another statue was toppled overnight in Portland by antifa. They vandalized a memorial to veterans in the Lone Fir Cemetery overnight. #antifa

Not only... Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote:
While most Americans were eating turkey and stuffing at whatever kind of socially-distanced gathering their state government would allow, “peaceful protesters” — who never spread the coronavirus, apparently — toppled statues and spray-painted anti-Thanksgiving messages to celebrate the holiday. Vandals targeted statues of President William McKinley in Chicago, a veterans monument in Portland, an Abraham Lincoln statue in Spokane, Wash., and two statues in Minneapolis: one of George Washington and another celebrating pioneers.

“Stop colinization [sic]. End Thanksgiving. F**k 12,” vandals spray-painted on the plinth of the Washington statue in Washburn Fair Oaks Park in Minneapolis.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/t ... n-n1179358

From now on every American holiday we should expected to be marked with anti-American actions of the left...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:50 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Remember NFAC? (Not Fucking Around Coalition).... Well one of them fucked around and found out... Guess he missed that part of his own training classes..... OOPS....

Quote:
'Grandmaster Jay,' leader of NFAC militia that demonstrated in Louisville, arrested on federal charge

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The leader of the "Not F***ing Around Coalition" (NFAC), a Black militia that demonstrated in Louisville during last summer's social unrest, was arrested Thursday on a federal charge.

John Johnson, 57, commonly referred to as "Grandmaster Jay," was charged with "assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers or employees," according to court documents.

Johnson is accused of pointing a rifle at Louisville Metro Police officers, as well as federal officers, on Sept. 4, the night before the 2020 Kentucky Derby, according to a probable cause affidavit. The alleged incident took place just after 8:30 p.m. as officers were conducting surveillance over demonstrators at Jefferson Square in downtown Louisville.

At that time, an LMPD radio transmission went out notifying officers that a group of "six to eight heavily armed individuals" were parked on Armory Place, near a parking garage, according to court documents. Two federal officers and three LMPD officers then went to the top of the nearby Jefferson County Grand Jury Building to watch the group.

When they got there and leaned over the roof, three of them were blinded by a flashlight, the affidavit claims.

Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
Remember NFAC? (Not Fucking Around Coalition).... Well one of them fucked around and found out... Guess he missed that part of his own training classes..... OOPS....

Quote:
'Grandmaster Jay,' leader of NFAC militia that demonstrated in Louisville, arrested on federal charge

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The leader of the "Not F***ing Around Coalition" (NFAC), a Black militia that demonstrated in Louisville during last summer's social unrest, was arrested Thursday on a federal charge.

John Johnson, 57, commonly referred to as "Grandmaster Jay," was charged with "assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers or employees," according to court documents.

Johnson is accused of pointing a rifle at Louisville Metro Police officers, as well as federal officers, on Sept. 4, the night before the 2020 Kentucky Derby, according to a probable cause affidavit. The alleged incident took place just after 8:30 p.m. as officers were conducting surveillance over demonstrators at Jefferson Square in downtown Louisville.

At that time, an LMPD radio transmission went out notifying officers that a group of "six to eight heavily armed individuals" were parked on Armory Place, near a parking garage, according to court documents. Two federal officers and three LMPD officers then went to the top of the nearby Jefferson County Grand Jury Building to watch the group.

When they got there and leaned over the roof, three of them were blinded by a flashlight, the affidavit claims.

So, is he being charged for pointing a gun at them (it appears not) or for 'obstruction' because he pointed a flashlight at them?

This sounds like a BS charge to me. Cops can pull up and blind me with a flashlight, or spotlight, 'for officer safety', but if I shine a flashlight at them, or a spotlight, and return the favor, I go to jail?

Ummm... no.

If you can blind me with a flashlight, so can I.
If you can shoot someone because you couldn't see, so can I.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 143  Next