Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:02 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 WE NEED YOU. Please vote! 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Facebook keeps reminding me to register to vote. Well, you know which kind of voters Facebook wants to recruit!

We've all seen the shitshow that our state and our country have become recently. PLEASE HELP IN NOVEMBER!

And today, that means getting registered to vote if you're not already. It's ridiculously easy; get your driver's license in your hand, and go here:
https://olvr.votewa.gov/

Did you just turn 18? Are you older, but have never registered? It doesn't matter; now is the time.

When we were collecting signatures for Initiative 1094 (would have appealed 1639), we talked to sooooo many people that weren't registered. "Oh, it doesn't matter." "Yeah, I've never gotten around to it." Whatever. The excuses go on and on. But the bottom line is, we CAN win elections in WA, if our side would just get out there and vote in better numbers.

Do we want Loren Culp as governor, and to kick Inslee to the curb?

Do we want Joshua Freed as lieutenant governor?

Do we want to help try for the Hail Mary, and turn WA for Trump?

Please, help us do it. Get registered to vote: https://olvr.votewa.gov/

Thank you!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Facebook keeps reminding me to register to vote. Well, you know which kind of voters Facebook wants to recruit!

We've all seen the shitshow that our state and our country have become recently. PLEASE HELP IN NOVEMBER!

And today, that means getting registered to vote if you're not already. It's ridiculously easy; get your driver's license in your hand, and go here:
https://olvr.votewa.gov/

Did you just turn 18? Are you older, but have never registered? It doesn't matter; now is the time.

When we were collecting signatures for Initiative 1094 (would have appealed 1639), we talked to sooooo many people that weren't registered. "Oh, it doesn't matter." "Yeah, I've never gotten around to it." Whatever. The excuses go on and on. But the bottom line is, we CAN win elections in WA, if our side would just get out there and vote in better numbers.

Do we want Loren Culp as governor, and to kick Inslee to the curb?

Do we want Joshua Freed as lieutenant governor?

Do we want to help try for the Hail Mary, and turn WA for Trump?

Please, help us do it. Get registered to vote: https://olvr.votewa.gov/

Thank you!

I’ve just signed on with a Grays Harbor group that supports all Republicans in the next election.
One of the points that does not get enough lip service is voter recruitment, I intend to bring that up in the next meeting.
WE, as individual citizens have a moral obligation (at least we used to l) to communicate with our coworkers, family and friends to at least try to turn views, too much is at stake here and I’m doing my part by GETTING INVOLVED.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:54 pm

Last edited by derrickito on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:
Ill be voting for Biden and Inslee this fall.

The Republican party has lost its way and stands for nothing when it supports someone like Trump for president. Our country barely made it through this last four years under this insane destructive leadership. I would never vote for 4 more years of Trump.

This raging dumpster fire is on Trumps watch. Our economy is in shambles, we have civil unrest, we've stumbled and fallen from our place on the world stage. Trump mocks everything that is good and wholesome about our great country and I don't know why you all can continue to support him after he daily shits on everything that we hold dear. He needs to fall and be held accountable for his actions.

So, tell us what, exactly, Biden stands for...

Not smarmy, patronizing, feel-good cliches and talking points, but pick the top 5 topics that are important to you, and where they stand.

If you don’t know where to start, their stance on guns, and the economy, would be a good place.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone that needs to be told to vote probably shouldnt.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
Anyone that needs to be told to vote probably shouldnt.

I was thinking the same thing.

But I also think that the type of person that wants to be in a position of power, probably shouldn't be.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There are people in this state who have been convinced, for years, that their vote doesn’t matter in this blue state, and others, and they stopped making the effort. I’ve known plenty.

Telling people that their vote always counts, and always matters, is never a bad idea.

Assumptions are being made that people who haven’t voted at times, are stupid.

They view things differently, sometimes, but being condescending helps no one.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:58 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

NWGunner wrote:
There are people in this state who have been convinced, for years, that their vote doesn’t matter in this blue state, and others, and they stopped making the effort. I’ve known plenty.

Telling people that their vote always counts, and always matters, is never a bad idea.

Exactly.

Derrickito, on one hand I'm glad that you're exercising your right to vote. However, I fear you've been drinking the blue kool-aid being served by CNN and MSNBC. The country is in shambles (riot-wise) because of the Democrat governors, mayors, and district attorneys who have encouraged the rioters, taken their side, and refused to prosecute when crimes are committed.

This isn't the America we grew up in, and it's mind-numbing. And it's being directly caused by the Democrats in charge of the big cities. The only argument otherwise is to say, "yeah, it's because they're mad at Trump, because he's a fascist / racist / whatever." Well, I'm quite certain that he's not, but even if he is does it justify the behavior of the Democrats?

The Dems have gone completely insane. Seriously. If we put the whole country in their care, we are well and truly fucked.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

[url][https://youtu.be/nBxSkOzVhL4/url]

Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:

The Republican party has lost its way and stands for nothing when it supports someone like Trump for president. Our country barely made it through this last four years under this insane destructive leadership. I would never vote for 4 more years of Trump.

This raging dumpster fire is on Trumps watch. Our economy is in shambles, we have civil unrest, we've stumbled and fallen from our place on the world stage. Trump mocks everything that is good and wholesome about our great country and I don't know why you all can continue to support him after he daily shits on everything that we hold dear. He needs to fall and be held accountable for his actions.

step away from the kool-aid

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

step away from the kool-aid

Appears he’s neck deep.

See... we will acknowledge your free choice without violence. Can you say the same about these so called peaceful protestors?

Doesn’t mean we won’t make fun of you! Lol

But wear a MAGA hat and some folks will physically assault a 7 year old... crazy shit.

Vote!
God Bless America And pass the Ammo!

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:06 am

Last edited by derrickito on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:
We had 8 years of prosperity and normality under Obama. No scandals.

This statement right here tells me you were not paying attention under the Obama administration. The IRS was used as a political weapon against conservatives. In Operation Fast and Furious, the DOJ lost thousands of firearms to the Mexican cartels that were used to kill not just Mexican citizens, but at least one American - US Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. The VA had secret waiting lists that resulted in at least 40 unnecessary deaths. Not to mention the Obama administration was arguably the least transparent ever. If you think there were zero scandals, I'm sorry to say that you have been duped by a media that is complicit in covering them up.

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:
The Republican party has lost its way [Yep. But Trump has nothing to do with RINOs and their betrayal. In fact, they reject and sabotage him openly.] and stands for nothing when it supports someone like Trump for president [Well, they HAVE to support him due to his popularyty among Americans, or they will be out of business.]. Our country barely made it through this last four years under this insane destructive [Destructed by whom? By those who falsely accused Trump in interference with Russia, sexual abuse, etc.?] leadership. I would never vote for 4 more years of Trump.
This raging dumpster fire is on Trumps watch. Our economy is in shambles [Yeah, thanks to Obamas, Clintons and Bidens who are on China's payroll] , we have civil unrest [Again, thank Sanders, Biden, Harris, The Squad and Co., who started and encouraged all this crap.], we've stumbled and fallen from our place on the world stage [Where do I start... Uranium One, the Iran nuclear deal...]. Trump mocks everything that is good and wholesome about our great country [Remember, your gods say America was never great and must be destroyed? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INknFrYY5_M ] and I don't know why you all can continue to support him after he daily shits on everything that we hold dear. [That's the American thing that not everyone can get.] He needs to fall and be held accountable for his actions.

Last edited by surevaliance on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:45 am, edited 14 times in total.

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:

You have an extremely closed mind. Are you even a gun owner?

Did you pay attention to ANYTHING Biden said during the last 6 months? Gun control like you have never seen.

AND you say Obama had zero scandals. Have you heard of Operation Choke Point? Are you for the IRS being under political control and favoring one viewpoint?

I say put down your dream social aspirations and wake up to the fight against party that is against the Bill of Rights.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next