Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 I'm NOT tired of winning under Trump. Are you? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm so thrilled today, watching the nomination of a THIRD Supreme Court Justice in just 4 years. Trump has now seated 1/3rd of the 9 Judges with Constitutional Conservatives that will flip and continue the Court on a strong Constitutional basis probably for the rest of my life. It all probability, Trump will win and seat 2-3 more in the next 4 years. This will be Trump's Court with probably 5-6 by 2024. All Judges who will strictly follow the Constitution as written. What a treat!

Trump has had a LOT of victories in less than 4 years. The economy, peace in the world, no new wars, restoring relationships globally, trying to drain the swamp, hundreds of Federal Judges, making animal cruelty a federal crime, calling out the BLM/Antifa as terrorists, defeating ISIS mostly, improved N. Korea relations, criminal justice reform,.... and more.

Please share your thoughts and what accomplishments you have enjoyed.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:16 pm

"I love the United States and I love the Unites States Constitution." - ACB (In her speech, just a few moments ago)

"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012." - RBG

Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
"I love the United States and I love the Unites States Constitution." - ACB (In her speech, just a few moments ago)

"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012." - RBG

Stark difference...

Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:51 pm

Trump hasn't won yet. Keep that in the back of your head until November. Never underestimate the power of desperate democrats.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:01 pm

leadcounsel wrote:
waglocker wrote:

Stark difference...

Love of country vs. detesting it, IMO.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:36 pm

I don't agree with everything in the opening thread list of "wins", but Supreme court and federal picks are a big win for maintaining our gun rights.

I also agree that many issues (including gun rights) are far from being a removed as a hot topic and open issue going forward. But having a strong 2nd amendment supreme court will go a long way towards relieving stress around uncertainty.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When I can mail order an MP5 to my house, let me know.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ace wrote:
Trump hasn't won yet. Keep that in the back of your head until November. Never underestimate the power of desperate democrats.

I agree. We all thought he never had a chance and hillary was gonna win in 2016. I am seeing more Republican yard signs than I am democrap signs though.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good reading.
https://americanmind.org/essays/revolution-2020/

Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:00 am

Never tired, hail President Trump. MAGA

Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:21 pm

surevaliance wrote:

Very interesting piece of reading, I read a substantial amount but I only put a dent in the article, I will continue tomorrow. Thanks 308, mind if I call you 308? It's hard to let go of old handles...

Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm not tired of it. He said we would. Is that an impeachable offense?

Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tod wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

Very interesting piece of reading, I read a substantial amount but I only put a dent in the article, I will continue tomorrow. Thanks 308, mind if I call you 308? It's hard to let go of old handles...

:wink05:

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]