Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:29 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Boeing is out 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Fungunnin wrote:
I think Jay is a bit confused about how business works ....

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Yup Brandi Cruze scolded the Gov this morning on the news......

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jay is a Fooking idiot. Boeing gives no fucks what he thinks.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This state doesnt actually make anything any more. Being a cnc machinist with still 30 years until retirement i'm starting to rethink my career choices. All my friends that work at boeing suppliers have been hurting since they grounded the 737's and with this covid thing, I dont see air travel rebounding for a lot of years.(kinda like after 9/11)

Manufacturing is dead in this state.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:18 am

Obvious he just said that to boost his overinflated poll numbers, no one is going to call our Dear Supreme Leader Kim Jong Inslee on those words after the election and Boeing totally shuts down in this State. The Leftist Propaganda Duma will not allow such insolence.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:26 am

Wow. That is a new peg on the stupidity meter even for Inslee! I'm impressed.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:30 pm

It was a brilliant statement on his part. Kim Jong Inslee scores points with the working class union members and he comes off as slightly pro business but in reality he does not care nor does he have any power to back his words up. A meaningless statement that will be forgotten in a few months but buys him more votes from the brainless IAM members who just want anybody to slightly stand up for them. Boeing got what they wanted in the last deal with Inslee And despite that they are still moving because they can use Covid as a cover to move to a state with cheaper labor.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Brainless IAM Members?" Why would you say that? You think we are all idiots that voted for Inslee or Hillary and I he like?
I can attest that the majority of IAM Members I know are conservative, and far from "Brainless"

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
"Brainless IAM Members?" Why would you say that? You think we are all idiots that voted for Inslee or Hillary and I he like?
I can attest that the majority of IAM Members I know are conservative, and far from "Brainless"

Well a conservative that supports a Union that gives money and support to liberals/democrats has me wondering about brain cell count.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do you have any idea of the actual numbers?...and that the IAM has also contributed to Republicans.
Most of the money they spend is on Lobbying for workers rights, as well as Covid relief in 2020.
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary?id=D000000078

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:

This is true. I’m spent over 30 years at Boeing. The IAM people I worked with were largely conservative, often gun owners, and very rarely pussies. Loved working with them!

HR on the other hand......

Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Do you have any idea of the actual numbers?...and that the IAM has also contributed to Republicans.
Most of the money they spend is on Lobbying for workers rights, as well as Covid relief in 2020.
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary?id=D000000078

Do you?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You didn't add everything in the link I provided. The Union gave to some Republicans too. Either way, that money is a drop in the bucket, it's not changing anything.
I won't be quitting my high paying job to appease you. :wink05:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
You didn't add everything in the link I provided. The Union gave to some Republicans too.
Either way, I won't be quitting my high paying job to appease you. :wink05:

You posted a link that shows they give 98% of their federal contribution money to Dems and about 2% to Republicans. To steal from Joe Rogan... "If someone gave you a sandwich thats 98% shit and 2% ham are you willing to call that a ham sandwich"?

Also I never said you should quit a job, just being pro union and conservative seems at odds. Seems most conservatives that are pro union are the ones sucking on their teat.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The IAM membership is conservative, but the union leadership has historically supported democrats, in return for their political support in legislation, and public relations support during labor negotiations and strikes. Pretty much every union has historically. supported democrats.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

spaghetti monster wrote:
usrifle wrote:
You didn't add everything in the link I provided. The Union gave to some Republicans too.
Either way, I won't be quitting my high paying job to appease you. :wink05:

You posted a link that shows they give 98% of their federal contribution money to Dems and about 2% to Republicans. To steal from Joe Rogan... "If someone gave you a sandwich thats 98% shit and 2% ham are you willing to call that a ham sandwich"?

Also I never said you should quit a job, just being pro union and conservative seems at odds. Seems most conservatives that are pro union are the ones sucking on their teat.

The Union doesn't pay me, your anology sucks. :wink05:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next