Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 PNW seafood is much better than Louisiana's 

Louisiana has the best crawfish, our pacific crawfish is not as sweet and in my opinion not even good but they are big. Only bad thing is we can not have live Louisiana crawfish here because from what i read there are an invasive species and as stated we have our our pacific crawfish. But some places i believe have the Louisiana crawfish shipped here on ice or brining them to preserve them as best they can is still good just not as good.

Best spot for seafood here in my opinion if you like spice is Seattle Crawfish house in white center(they have all kinds of seafood crab, shrimp, clams etc) with there house sauce soo good. Somebody else mentioned Boiling Crab restaurant this is similar.

The best place i have been is a place called Hot n Juicy in Vegas(no not a strip club) their live Louisiana crawfish is crazy good and their house sauce is just plain better.

Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:16 am

jl2105 wrote:
Louisiana has the best crawfish, our pacific crawfish is not as sweet and in my opinion not even good but they are big. Only bad thing is we can not have live Louisiana crawfish here because from what i read there are an invasive species and as stated we have our our pacific crawfish. But some places i believe have the Louisiana crawfish shipped here on ice or brining them to preserve them as best they can is still good just not as good.

Best spot for seafood here in my opinion if you like spice is Seattle Crawfish house in white center(they have all kinds of seafood crab, shrimp, clams etc) with there house sauce soo good. Somebody else mentioned Boiling Crab restaurant this is similar.

The best place i have been is a place called Hot n Juicy in Vegas(no not a strip club) their live Louisiana crawfish is crazy good and their house sauce is just plain better.

Yup crawfish there are really good, but it's not the season down there now so I didnt get to have any. I was planning on eating my weight in them.

I went to hot and juicy....amazing

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3