King Co Ankle Bracelet? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Apparently KING CO IS ONLY MONOTORING THESE fUKERS DURING WORK HOURS

Great, just great.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/comm ... 93bb0091e1

Question....

When does this shit stop?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:00 am

I know - I saw this last night too - WTF???? What effing good does it do to monitor only during working hours? I'm sure it was EVERYBODYS assumption that ankle bracelets were monitored 24 HOURS A DAY. This makes no sense whatsoever.... more 'feel good' and 'kind punishment' shit in action. Its a shame they came out with the story since now everyone who has one now KNOWS this if they weren't aware of it before....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is why we can't have nice things..

I put the blame at the feet of the Democrats

I have said it before and will say it again....anyone who votes Democrat is stupid, brainwashed, evil or massively uninformed.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:19 am
Profile WWW

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
I have said it before and will say it again....anyone who votes Democrat is stupid, brainwashed, evil or massively uninformed.

That's my short list.

“Those that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
-Benjamin Franklin

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:05 pm

What, aren't these people well-behaved after hours?

Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:42 pm

I like to assume that people on the other side of the aisle (progressives) generally mean well but just have a different set of values and baseline core beliefs than me. But increasingly when i look at Washington / Oregon / California and I see stuff like this I have to believe that there is a real component to the other side that is actively trying to destroy society. I still think the average progressive voters mean well but come on ... when do you all shelve your grudge against Trump and selectively vote red to weed out some of the evil that has infiltrated your party?

Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

pharzon12 wrote:
...... there is a real component to the other side that is actively trying to destroy society.............

BAM!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:46 am

Pablo wrote:
pharzon12 wrote:
...... there is a real component to the other side that is actively trying to destroy society.............

BAM!!

It does seem that way doesn't it. It's like the devil himself handed them a plan for the systematic destruction of the framework of our state (and nation) and they're following it, to the letter.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:38 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

ViniVidivici wrote:
Pablo wrote:
pharzon12 wrote:

BAM!!

It does seem that way doesn't it. It's like the devil herself handed them a plan for the systematic destruction of the framework of our state (and nation) and they're following it, to the letter.

Well Shawaaant opened the door to City Hall for them and gave them Jenny Durkins address so, I suppose you're right.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Compliance looks better when you don't pay attention when the sun goes down. [emoji14]

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]