Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:35 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Don't waste time or money on Big Top Promotions "gun shows" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Yep, I have bought more parts for projects than I can count at WAC shows....a ton of good deals on guns as well.

Can't wait for them to come back....Supposedly the Dec 12th/13th show is still on....I imagine after Trump is elected the Kung-Flu restrictions will also be lifted....I say WAC holds the show anyway and tells Lord Inslee to fuck a duck, we like the hundreds of others should challenge is "authority" to shut down these shows...while not arresting the rioters.

Just have some folks walking around with BLM painted on some "flags" inside. Now its a protest, so they can't do anything without being total hypocrites. Tie the flags to some rifle muzzles to really piss them off.

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:51 am

Bumping this back up. It is still relevant!

Rob

Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Teddydogno1 wrote:
Bumping this back up. It is still relevant!

Rob

Given I have not been to a show in several years and have paid
little attention since, I appreciate the OP's warning, saved me $10
as I was looking to attend the next LeMay site show..

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert Heinlein

Resistance to tyranny is always justified.

Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So there is obviously a vacuum what can we do to fill it?

Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
First time in the ass, 'eh?

:ROFLMAO:

Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I go to gun shows every day! Good people, fair prices. Everything a gun enthusiast could want! It's called Waguns.org

Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
I go to gun shows every day! Good people, fair prices. Everything a gun enthusiast could want! It's called Waguns.org

:peep:

Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
vic_b wrote:

:snipersmilie:

:peep:

Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:35 pm

This just in! Bigtop "gun shows" still suck. PLEASE don't give them any money for their traveling higher-than-retail store. And don't judge all gun shows based on them!

Rob

Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I found that the Big Top gun show signs are great for making target boards. Especially in wet weather. :thumbsup2:

NRA Range Safety Officer
NSSF Member
SAF Defender's Club - Life member
US Navy - 1976-1982

Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:18 am

Do we have a consolidated WaGuns Leper List thread where we can have an all-in-one-place list of Bowlfloaters To Avoid like this and Kapo Kuck Jason?

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One thing I learned long ago about the gun community. Its FULL of con artists, price gougers, and even thieves which is sad but its in everything that's bought and sold. You always have to be wise. Do your homework and know more then the other person/company that your dealing with. I have never heard of this show but I will avoid them now.

I have also had more then my share of people in gun shops or shows trying to pull one over on me or trying to impart their knowledge about a firearm on me because they assume a woman doesn't know until I show them that I often know much more then they do. Not always, but most of the time. :wink05:

Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
One thing I learned long ago about the gun community. Its FULL of con artists, price gougers, and even thieves which is sad but its in everything that's bought and sold. You always have to be wise. Do your homework and know more then the other person/company that your dealing with. I have never heard of this show but I will avoid them now.

I have also had more then my share of people in gun shops or shows trying to pull one over on me or trying to impart their knowledge about a firearm on me because they assume a woman doesn't know until I show them that I often know much more then they do. Not always, but most of the time. :wink05:
This reminds me of the last time I was in Federal Way Guns and the “salesman” was trying his hardest to talk a little petite older gal into buying a full size Kimber Raptor as her first conceal carry pistol, this poor gal was sooooo confused and could barely hold the darn thing, I felt absolutely horrible for her anyways a few moments go by and she got pissed and finally left and I looked over at salesman and “great pitch bro” lol

Now with that said Im pretty the gal could have handled it just fine but I dont think spending 1500$ on a handgun that she may end of losing to an evidence room somewhere if she had to break leather with it was justified….IMHO.

Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The fairgrounds in Lacey are owned by Thurston County. This last week, just after Uvalde, someone showed up at the Board of County Commissioners meeting to oppose Gunshows being hosted on county property. Two of the three commissioners are pretty left leaning democrats, about what you'd expect from Olympia. It would not surprise me at all of Big Top was disinvited in the future.

Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3