Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 130  Next
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Did you ever read the label on that charger you got me TW? Classic....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When I die I want a Journey cover band from China to play at the wake

Dooon’t stop beeereavin’

Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
When I die I want a Journey cover band from China to play at the wake

Dooon’t stop beeereavin’

:ROFLMAO:

Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

laneends wrote:
Did you ever read the label on that charger you got me TW? Classic....

'for indoors beware of the rain' :rofl9:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The hell of it is... Why dont they pay an english speaker a i dunno, $100 consulting fee, to proof-read shit like that? They probably loose 100x that in sales when people dont take them seriously and go a different brand

Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
Screenshot_20220117-212335_Lite.jpg

Their marketing team..

'we gotta cut costs... how about we find a way to reduce ingredients?.... How about we just take out the crust? We'll throw meat and veggies with cheese into a pan and call it.. shit.... umm.... shit... how the hell are we gonna... KETO! it's KETO AND GLUTEN FREE!.... and that makes it 'healthy' so we can charge more for it! '
:rofl9:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just the opposite, flour is the cheapest ingredient.

That plastic container and lid costs more than the flour in a pizza.

This is to try to get to the Keto/Paleo/Gluten Free crowd…

Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:46 pm

Watching SloJoe bumble his way thru his news conference.... man --- its SAD.
Still talking about his time with Barry --- blaming everything on the republicans --- and TRUMP ---- can't actually answer a question..... BOOSTER-BOOSTER-BOOSTER is the answer!!!

Tucker and Hannity are going to RIP him apart tonight.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Watching SloJoe bumble his way thru his news conference.... man --- its SAD.
Still talking about his time with Barry --- blaming everything on the republicans --- and TRUMP ---- can't actually answer a question..... BOOSTER-BOOSTER-BOOSTER is the answer!!!

Tucker and Hannity are going to RIP him apart tonight.....

Listening on the radio...

I guess he passed out the questions to the press corps.

Hes reading the answers from a pamplet.

Yeah more than a couple times...."Uhhhhhh (Huge pregnant pause) then " Well, I cant go there... "

Which means he lost track of what he was saying.

Burnt Toast has more upstairs than that guy.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:01 pm

Its SOOOOOOOOoooo much worse watching it.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:04 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Its SOOOOOOOOoooo much worse watching it.....

If he forgets how to read we are truly fukkkked...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mildly entertained myself...

So, driving down a 2 lane road with a center turn lane.... I need to make a left...so, I pull into the center turn lane...about 30' or so before my turn.... and some bitch decides that she's gonna use the center turn lane, from half a mile down the road, as her own express lane, going about 50 in a 35... I had already stopped and was about 10' from the entrance I needed to turn left into but halted my advance and was looking for a means to exit the lane in case she didn't stop. She has her eyes glued to her phone, and I swear to god I thought she was gonna hit me, but she looked up and slammed on her brakes last minute..

So, meanwhile, she throws her hands up, like it's my fault she almost hit me, as she's driving down a lane reserved for turning.. and I decide to have fun with this bitch..

So, I give her the universal 'I ain't fucking moving, you need to back up' sign... So she gets all pissy, looks in her rear view, and starts backing up...and I keep driving forward... closing the distance...she throws her hands up... starts backing up... and I close the distance... .meanwhile...all the cars that she tried to pass, using the center turn lane, are passing her.....and this goes on for the remainder of the 10 ft or so that I need to get to the entrance.. about 6" to a foot at a time... and she is PISSED... :ROFLMAO:

Finally, I get to my entrance, and I wait for traffic, and she has enough room to back up and attempt to re-enter traffic.... while literally dozens if not 100+ cars have passed.. So, what she thought was gonna be a shortcut, set her back about 50 cars...So she manages to re-enter traffic, flipping me off as she's passing......just in time to hit the red light....

Mildly annoyed....

I have been looking for a convection microwave... Kind've a universal appliance that I can cook/bake/air fry, etc and ended up finding one at Wallyworld....for about half of what I was looking at getting elsewhere...Pretty good reviews.... and decided as much as I hate them, the price and product is 'right', and I needed to grab some groceries anyway....

Well, grab the microwave, start shopping, and because I don't have a lot of space and am still struggling with the whole storage of frozen/refrigerated foods thing, I keep all my frozen/refrigerated stuff together so I don't have to go through 10 bags to put it where it needs to go... so when I get to checkout, I load all the refrigerated/frozen stuff in one section of the conveyor, my random stuff, then my drinks (2qt diet cranberry juice), then my bread which goes in its own bag.

I ask her to please keep the refrigerated/frozen stuff together, and use as many bags as you want..

So, I get to my base of operations ( :bigsmile: ) and I'm looking through all the bags... and damned if every bag didn't have something frozen/refrigerated in it... instead of keeping it together in one bag and able to sort other stuff later, since refrigerated/frozen has to be a priority..... fuck.... ok.. whatever... mild annoyance....

Then I realize.... I don't have bread....

Where the fuck is the loaf of bread?

How do you miss putting a loaf bread in a bag?

Oh, no, they didn't miss putting the bread in there... They sandwiched it (pun intended) between 2 - 2qt JUGS of ocean spray cranberry juice, reducing it to lump of compressed dough..

Like, seriously.. How in the fuck?..... Who the fuck thinks it's a smart idea to put bread in a bag sandwiched between 2 bottles that are essentially 4lb bricks?!

:gibbs:

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:51 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Mildly entertained myself...

So, driving down a 2 lane road with a center turn lane.... I need to make a left...so, I pull into the center turn lane...about 30' or so before my turn.... and some bitch decides that she's gonna use the center turn lane, from half a mile down the road, as her own express lane, going about 50 in a 35... I had already stopped and was about 10' from the entrance I needed to turn left into but halted my advance and was looking for a means to exit the lane in case she didn't stop. She has her eyes glued to her phone, and I swear to god I thought she was gonna hit me, but she looked up and slammed on her brakes last minute..

So, meanwhile, she throws her hands up, like it's my fault she almost hit me, as she's driving down a lane reserved for turning.. and I decide to have fun with this bitch..

So, I give her the universal 'I ain't fucking moving, you need to back up' sign... So she gets all pissy, looks in her rear view, and starts backing up...and I keep driving forward... closing the distance...she throws her hands up... starts backing up... and I close the distance... .meanwhile...all the cars that she tried to pass, using the center turn lane, are passing her.....and this goes on for the remainder of the 10 ft or so that I need to get to the entrance.. about 6" to a foot at a time... and she is PISSED... :ROFLMAO:

Finally, I get to my entrance, and I wait for traffic, and she has enough room to back up and attempt to re-enter traffic.... while literally dozens if not 100+ cars have passed.. So, what she thought was gonna be a shortcut, set her back about 50 cars...So she manages to re-enter traffic, flipping me off as she's passing......just in time to hit the red light....

Mildly annoyed....

I have been looking for a convection microwave... Kind've a universal appliance that I can cook/bake/air fry, etc and ended up finding one at Wallyworld....for about half of what I was looking at getting elsewhere...Pretty good reviews.... and decided as much as I hate them, the price and product is 'right', and I needed to grab some groceries anyway....

Well, grab the microwave, start shopping, and because I don't have a lot of space and am still struggling with the whole storage of frozen/refrigerated foods thing, I keep all my frozen/refrigerated stuff together so I don't have to go through 10 bags to put it where it needs to go... so when I get to checkout, I load all the refrigerated/frozen stuff in one section of the conveyor, my random stuff, then my drinks (2qt diet cranberry juice), then my bread which goes in its own bag.

I ask her to please keep the refrigerated/frozen stuff together, and use as many bags as you want..

So, I get to my base of operations ( :bigsmile: ) and I'm looking through all the bags... and damned if every bag didn't have something frozen/refrigerated in it... instead of keeping it together in one bag and able to sort other stuff later, since refrigerated/frozen has to be a priority..... fuck.... ok.. whatever... mild annoyance....

Oh, no, they didn't miss putting the bread in there... They sandwiched it (pun intended) between 2 - 2qt JUGS of ocean spray cranberry juice, reducing it to lump of compressed dough..

Like, seriously.. How in the fuck?..... Who the fuck thinks it's a smart idea to put bread in a bag sandwiched between 2 bottles that are essentially 4lb bricks?!

Adjust your expectations. The cream of the crop doesn’t bag groceries at Walmart

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Adjust your expectations. The cream of the crop doesn’t bag groceries at Walmart

I could understand if it was a teenager or something that never bought groceries.. but this was a grown ass woman.. mid 20's early 30's... She has to know by now..

Lesson learned... just go to Winco like I always do, where prices are a lot cheaper, and cashiers are smarter, and you bag your own groceries... heh

The only reason I've been to walmart recently is for their low sodium canned chicken....BUT, I can buy it online now... so I don't have to go into the store...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I saw a lady drive into a ditch yesterday. She got out.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 1949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 130  Next