Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:07 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 131  Next
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The morning show rejects and the afternoon retards are all a bunch of nancys.

NOTHHING MAN about it. There ISN'T anything that those fucking no skills having ass nerdy fucking losers say is worth me listening to.

Ill talk to myself before tuning into those worthless tards.

The most depressing/alarming part of it is that they are popular enough to stay on the air.
That right there should make you worry about the people surrounding you on a daily basis.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

[quote="WaJim"]

But i can fix a 700 R4..or a 4L80E[/quote

But what about a 200 R4?? Lol :bigsmile:

We just had one of those built for our Vega. Pricey little cocksucker.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:41 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Old Growth wrote:

NOTHHING MAN about it. There ISN'T anything that those fucking no skills having ass nerdy fucking losers say is worth me listening to.

The most depressing/alarming part of it is that they are popular enough to stay on the air.
That right there should make you worry about the people surrounding you on a daily basis.

Have you listened to their show lately...makes a guy wanna throat punch a guy.

Wise man once said....

Those who can , do / those that cant do, teach,

Those that cant teach play unfunny ass cumstain douchebag comedians on a radio station.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Old Growth wrote:

Have you listened to their show lately...makes a guy wanna throat punch a guy.

Wise man once said....

Those who can , do / those that cant do, teach,

Those that cant teach play unfunny ass cumstain douchebag comedians on a radio station.

No i haven't, if I change the radio to kisw and I hear ANY talking, I just switch it back to one of the country stations.

I had to stop listening to 97.3 and 97.7 also. No more angry radio for me. I need happy radio.

I just play it between the two country stations mostly. Either hot sounding country girls singing or folks singing about drinking, lol!

Plus the two country stations NEVER seem to go to commercial at the same time so I can always avoid being spammed with a commercial for the most part.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
Rock on brother. The only reason I listen to KISW and other SLEEZATTLE stations is when KDUX 104.7 In Grays Harbor is out of signal, generally at Summit lake and Rochester respectively.
I always did despise them for having the talk radio in the mornings during the commute when I lived at worked up there years ago. When I’m mobile “I WANNA ROCK!!!” :bigsmile:

Do you get the chehalis country station, KMNT 104.3 out your way?

I can usually pick it up about mossyrock thru almost to portland/vancouver.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:51 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Well if you tune in and get music..itll be Queen.

Or those God awful Beastie Boys.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, we have this customer that is a PITA, and acts like they're our only customer. Very demanding, constantly asking for updates, finds reasons to pick fights, tries to set OUR schedules without talking to us... just a huge PITA. Numerous times I've gone out off my way to help them resolve issues, before they even knew about it, that were either their fault or the terminal's fault, only to get yelled at for not fixing it sooner, when it literally isn't even our responsibility to do so.

Well, there's also a terminal that tries to push the blame on others when they're slow or screw up.

I'm giving updates to customer 1, like 2x a day, on a container that's not available to pull yet... 'Is it available?'... 'Why not?'.... 'Can you prove it?'..... type stuff..

Finally I get sick of it and add the terminal A in our email chain, as 'proof' of the status.. because screenshots of the terminal's system showing it not available weren't enough. Something customers are supposed to do anyway, not us. I figured a quick response from the terminal saying the exact thing I've been saying, would be enough for them to get the message.... Boy was I wrong.

For the last week or so, Customer 1's demanding and overbearing emails have been going directly to the Terminal asking if it's available, why isn't it available, if LFD (last free day) is going to be extended, why they lost the container, etc etc.. and each time the terminal responds with the same message... 'It's not lost, when it's moved to a valid location we'll let you know, and adjust LFD'..

The terminal stopped giving a shit after answering the same question multiple times a day for the past week or so and has just resorted to 'see our previous reply below', which is the corporate email equivalent of 'fuck off and stop bothering me, I've already answered your question, but apparently you can't read'....and their response was 'So, is this in an available location so we can get it, or not?'...

:rofl9:

I'm just waiting for them to reply that if they don't stop asking, they're gonna turn the boat around... :ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:59 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yep. Sometimes the middleman is a very needed function, to protect those next to you on the food chain.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Yep. Sometimes the middleman is a very needed function, to protect those next to you on the food chain.

I just find it funny that the 2 things that are a pita to me, are now a pain in the ass to each other, and I'm just on the sidelines like.... :popcorn:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:09 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TechnoWeenie wrote:
MadPick wrote:

I just find it funny that the 2 things that are a pita to me, are now a pain in the ass to each other, and I'm just on the sidelines like.... :popcorn:

Just gotta be careful not to piss off your contact at the port. Wouldn’t want them to put you on the “fuck that guy” list.

Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Just gotta be careful not to piss off your contact at the port. Wouldn’t want them to put you on the “fuck that guy” list.

There is no list, the port treats everybody that way already.

Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

There is no list, the port treats everybody that way already.

:plusone:

Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WAVE Cable. Changing again. We've had Wave for ~17 years, at two different locations. So many buyouts, name changes, etc

But you know, they want to tell their customers ALL the details, really get down and explain they why, what, how...........

This is comical.

Quote:
Frequently Asked Questions

Why is the name changing?
We’ve been a part of your community for years providing award-winning* customer service and 24/7 customer support. We’re evolving to better serve you, your passions, your work, your life. We’re evolving so that you can connect to a world of astounding possibilities.
Who is Astound Broadband?
Astound Broadband serves eight of the top ten metro markets with continued focus on customer service and providing critical infrastructure to local communities. Astound Broadband reflects both the evolution of the company as well as its vision for the future.
What happened to Wave Broadband?
Wave Broadband is changing our name to reflect who we are and what we do. Your passions fuel us to keep innovating and to continue to astound you every day.
Will Wave Broadband still be local?
Yes. We’ve been in your community for years, with award-winning* reliable services and 24x7 customer support. We continue to be powered by passionate local teams, dedicated to the people and communities we serve, bringing customers astounding services and products.
Will your website change?
Yes. We will keep you posted in the coming weeks.
Will your social media change?
Yes. We will keep you posted in the coming weeks of our new handles.
Will any of my services/prices/packages change?
Your services and packages will not change.
Will you be offering anything new?
We continually seek ways to fuel your passions – whether that’s investing in customer service, partnering with innovators like Netflix, eero, Sonos and NETGEAR, or finding new ways to build and bring you the services you want and love. We have some things planned as part of our launch and will be reaching out to inform you of any new things ahead.
How do I pay my bill?
You will continue to pay your bill the same as you today – nothing is changing. Payments should continue to be made the same way. Please continue to make your payments payable to Wave with the same account number and information. You should not make it payable to Astound Broadband.
Will my account number change?
No – your account number will remain the same.
Do I need to notify banks and credit card companies if I have auto pay?
No. Nothing is changing for autopay.
Who do I contact if I have an issue or questions? About my bill? About my services?
Our phone numbers are not changing. You can continue to use the same contact phone number should you need to reach us.
Will my email change?
No, your email will remain the same. Should something change in the future, we’ll notify you well in advance.
Do I need to do anything?
You do not need to do a thing.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I needed some cheap speakers to use for zoom and whatnot.

oh China... please never change... :rofl9:

Attachment:
20220114_152756.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
I needed some cheap speakers to use for zoom and whatnot.

oh China... please never change... :rofl9:

Attachment:
20220114_152756.jpg

Reminds me of a story when I was stationed in Japan.
I was offered a job, after my enlistment was up, to work for... Revlon. Yes, Revlon. The lipstick, hair color, etc. company.
What was the job? Translating Japanese to Engrish for use in their advertising.
Sometimes I wonder how that life would of been.

Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 131  Next