Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:36 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 130  Next
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Damn, brother, that's a rough day! icon_eek

Yeah, it kinda sucked BALLZ but I’m sleeping with Prince Valium tonight.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Damn, brother, that's a rough day! icon_eek

Yeah, it kinda sucked BALLZ but I’m sleeping with Prince Valium tonight.

Just gonna snuggle, I’m already married TW. :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Go buy 2 post Thanksgiving Day turkeys. I get home and go through the garage with them. As the garage door is going up I duck under and tweak my back.

WTF, I'm old.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:13 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Caveman Jim wrote:
Was planning to enjoy the day brasswhoring at some local rock pits, it’s been a few days since I’ve had the time.
I get up there and there are a hundred people that have swarmed the 3 shooting areas I was planning to pick. icon_eek icon_eek icon_eekicon_eek
To top it off on the way down the mountain I hit pavement and the Subaru is acting funny, pull over and the drivers rear tire is flat!!!
It’s pouring rain, dark near McCleary and can hear the banjos in the distance… icon_eek
I was thankful that the exit had lights and I was able to get off Hwy 8. Had to unload the entire back of the car to get to the spare, UGGGHHHH. Finished the deed an now my back is on fire.

Attachment:
A1B51D80-E54C-4307-8B33-8AB404C055A8.gif
The freaks come out at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:01 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

stompah wrote:
Go buy 2 post Thanksgiving Day turkeys. I get home and go through the garage with them. As the garage door is going up I duck under and tweak my back.

WTF, I'm old.

I know the feeling, been dealing with back pain since 2004. I felt old then but now I feel ancient.
Time to start prioritizing your abilities.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A little background....

In the panther community, or more specifically, the used police car community, cars that are not used for patrol, that are assigned to admin, chief, detective, Etc are usually prized because they have lower mileage and usually stay with the officer or whomever for the life of the vehicle so they're usually much better taken care of.

Now, when you think about it, 90% of the vehicles that are going to auction, are going to be Patrol vehicles. And there aren't that many administrative staff or detectives that are going to be using those types of vehicles. Most detectives are not going to be in police cars. They're going to be in different types of cars like Nissan Altimas or Dodge Caravans or whatever.

So, for the longest time, every Crown Vic or charger or explorer that has been sold as a police car, someone will claim that it was driven by the chief, or driven by detective, etc. Which is the equivalent of going to buy a car and having someone say that it was only driven by grandma twice a week to go to church on Sunday and to grocery shop on Wednesday or some crap like that. In other words, it's bullshit.

Then comes the highly coveted Federal agency cars.

Quite a few federal agencies lease their vehicles. And those that aren't leased are usually handled by the GSA motor pool.

Actual Federal Vehicles very rarely have any holes drilled in them for antennas or push bumpers or anything of the sort. The exception to that being marked vehicles for fps, FBI police, uniform secret service, etc.

So, those are usually white, have 5 billion idle hours on them, and are generally fleet vehicles not take home cars.

And yet, so many people pop up and say that the guy that sold them the car said that it was an FBI car. And you just kind of have to face palm and ask how gullible people are.

So, that's what mildly entertained me today. People with beat up old patrol cars that have been repainted then they claim are with some federal agency when the odds of that are virtually zero.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:35 pm

Ran across this vid that kinda shed some light on how our country has gotten to where we are....
Its the STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
Was planning to enjoy the day brasswhoring at some local rock pits, it’s been a few days since I’ve had the time.
I get up there and there are a hundred people that have swarmed the 3 shooting areas I was planning to pick. icon_eek icon_eek icon_eekicon_eek
To top it off on the way down the mountain I hit pavement and the Subaru is acting funny, pull over and the drivers rear tire is flat!!!
It’s pouring rain, dark near McCleary and can hear the banjos in the distance… icon_eek
I was thankful that the exit had lights and I was able to get off Hwy 8. Had to unload the entire back of the car to get to the spare, UGGGHHHH. Finished the deed an now my back is on fire.

Attachment:
A1B51D80-E54C-4307-8B33-8AB404C055A8.gif
The freaks come out at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They come out at all times but nighttime they are less visible. icon_eek

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Working retail at Christmas time...

Today a lady grabbed me from the camping section of the store and asked where the vests are (obviously not in the camping department, but she was on a mission) Sure, why not...

"OK, what kind of vest?"....."I don't know, just a vest"

Preceded to show her vests. Fleece... No... Knit... No

"I just want a normal vest, like this material" as she points to a nylon jacket...."Great, I've got those right back here"

Walked her to the insulated vests. We've got several (down, synthetic, multiple brands of each) but she picked up the first one we came to and looked at the price

"$180!? I can get this for $100 at Dick's"

With that she slammed the vest back on the rack abruptly and walked off

"Thanks for coming in, I'm sure Dick's will help you"

Not sure why the customers around us started snickering and HR wants to see me in the morning

Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I could never work retail, i would be in HR the first day. :ROFLMAO:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jeremy DeWitte is going back to the slammer. There is a recent video on YT of him doing the perp walk and being accosted by a local media lady. She was giving it to him.

Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:46 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

RocketScott wrote:
Working retail at Christmas time...

Today a lady grabbed me from the camping section of the store and asked where the vests are (obviously not in the camping department, but she was on a mission) Sure, why not...

"OK, what kind of vest?"....."I don't know, just a vest"

Preceded to show her vests. Fleece... No... Knit... No

"I just want a normal vest, like this material" as she points to a nylon jacket...."Great, I've got those right back here"

Walked her to the insulated vests. We've got several (down, synthetic, multiple brands of each) but she picked up the first one we came to and looked at the price

"$180!? I can get this for $100 at Dick's"

With that she slammed the vest back on the rack abruptly and walked off

"Thanks for coming in, I'm sure Dick's will help you"

Not sure why the customers around us started snickering and HR wants to see me in the morning

Now was that intentional or a Freudian slip...?

Either way its funny as Fuk. :thumbsup2:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Now was that intentional or a Freudian slip...?

Yes

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Used commuter car shopping complete.

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chicago police offer to pay people to surrender their guns
Chicago police say that more than 100 firearms were turned in.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ch ... their-guns

Monday morning news in Chicago:
No shootings in Chicago this weekend! :ROFLMAO:
Our plan worked!

Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 130  Next