Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:11 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 131  Next
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
One of my coworkers found the box for a Walther PPS in one of our product boxes today.

Both mildly entertained that it was found with a bunch of shower trim, and mildly annoyed that it was empty.

That is like....the ultimate boner bleeder right there.

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

New AF fitness test alternatives:

https://soldiersystems.net/2021/07/03/a ... abilities/

"The Air Force will provide Airmen five physical fitness assessment alternatives—three for the cardio portion and sit-up components and two for the push-up component of the physical fitness assessment beginning in early 2022.

Airmen will select from the traditional 1.5-mile run, 1-mile walk or the High Aerobic Multi-shuttle Run (20M HAMR) to meet the cardio requirement. Then select from traditional push-ups or hand release push-ups for one strength component; and from sit-ups, the cross-leg reverse crunch or plank plook for the other strength component to complete the comprehensive fitness assessment."

"You're planking too hard."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm posting this because I'm mildly entertained by this picture. It's not meant to be aimed at anyone.............

Stolen from MeWe.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:48 pm

Walked out to the garage - see cat staring between boxes - go out and move boxes to find baby bunny cowering in the corner - see him run - looks relatively unharmed - struggle to catch him - settled into my hands as I walked him back out to the bushes.

Cat needs to go for the bigger rabbits..... bunnies don't impress me... he's just not trying very hard.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:57 pm

Anybody else getting concerned about the number of updates windows has been installing lately?
Worried about tracking, censoring and/or looming blackouts?

I swear --- I loaded up an X22 Reports vid covering info on the audits/fraud/deepstate actions on bitchute the other day.... it ran for ~5 minutes and then just froze - tried reloading multiple times and still just froze. I could load other vids on bitchute and they would run fine, but that vid would not load --- this was on chrome. For shits and giggles I open edge and tried to play the vid.... NO PROBLEM!!!!! As I was watching the vid on edge, I repeatedly tried to get it to run on chrome with no luck..... My spidy senses are tingling now.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My youngest is with his Mom in Las Vegas at the Strip Gun Club tearing it up.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^Yes! I bet he's having a heck of a good time.

Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:13 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hahaha, that's a badass photo!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow.
Jelly.
Sudden urge to hit the strip!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've been putting way too much thought into the next can of anti-seize I need to buy. The last can I bought was on a road trip to BC from Kentucky in 1998

My grandparents had driven to Kentucky for a visit and on the way there realized that their road tripping days were over. They were seriously going to sell their car and fly home. My truck was new to me the previous fall, plus I didn't have much going on that summer so I offered to drive back with them, why not. Neither of us had cell phones so we bought CBs to be able to talk to each other. Grandpa was in the merchant navy at the start of WWII then the RCAF by the end of it... So we had an itinerary. Five days driving, hotels booked, triptik plotted out...not their first rodeo. They started out in the lead but once we hit St Louis things got too confusing. After a bit of trying to explain where we needed to go Grandpa gave up and said "I'll follow you", and they did, the rest of the way to Vancouver

Once there my uncle helped me replace the water pump. I still wasn't that familiar with the truck but he had an '88 Bronco with a 302, fairly identical from the windshield forward. On the trip I had to replace the fuel filter in a hotel parking lot and wanted to make sure everything was as good as it could be for the return trip

Anyway, 23 years is a long term commitment. Every time I look at that can I think of that trip. Want to make sure I make the right choice

Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Auburnistan. We walk our 14 y.o. GS out on the leash in the city park.
There’s the city facility that people rent, primarily for family reunions, B-Days, etc.
It’s approx. 1930 Hrs and group of people is leaving the pace. One woman yells and screams at the facility worker, calls her racist.
Apparently their time has ended and worker asked them to leave and that’s why that bitch wasn’t happy.
Then she sees us watching the show and starts screaming at us, calling us racists too.
Never mind that my skin is darker than her!
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by surevaliance on Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
There’s the city facility that people rent, primarily for family reunions, B-Days, etc.
It’s approx. 1930 Hrs and group of people are leaving the pace. One woman yells and screams at the facility worker, calls her racist.
Apparently their time has ended and worker asked them to leave and that’s why that bitch wasn’t happy.
Then she sees us watching the show and starts screaming at us, calling us racists too.

It's the new normal. You don't like following rules, it's racist. It hurts your feelings? You must be a bigot or anti LGBTQLMNOP.

Fuck those people that throw a card as an excuse for bad behavior or breaking the Law.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
It’s approx. 1930 Hrs and group of people are leaving the pace. One woman yells and screams at the facility worker, calls her racist.

It's the new normal. You don't like following rules, it's racist. It hurts your feelings? You must be a bigot or anti LGBTQLMNOP.

Fuck those people that throw a card as an excuse for bad behavior or breaking the Law.

Yep. Fuck 'em. That's a hefty accusation to throw at somebody just because you're mad.

But , personally, I think they need to keep it up. And go harder at it. I think they need to be caught on camera calling people racist for accidentally bumping into them in a crowded grocery store, or giving them a coke instead of a pepsi at a fast food joint, or something super petty like that. The more ridiculous they are, the more ridicule will be aimed at the trend, and the less meaning any of it has. Kind of like the McDonald's coffee lawsuit (even though that lawsuit was totally legit).

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:

Might want to let the facility know, in case she files a complaint against the workers; your experience could sway whether they buy into her bullshit...

Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
usrifle wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

Yep. Fuck 'em. That's a hefty accusation to throw at somebody just because you're mad.

But , personally, I think they need to keep it up. And go harder at it. I think they need to be caught on camera calling people racist for accidentally bumping into them in a crowded grocery store, or giving them a coke instead of a pepsi at a fast food joint, or something super petty like that. The more ridiculous they are, the more ridicule will be aimed at the trend, and the less meaning any of it has

This.... :bow:

NWGunner wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

Might want to let the facility know, in case she files a complaint against the workers; your experience could sway whether they buy into her bullshit...

That's a good idea, someone might get railroaded over some bullshit accusation. It's common these days.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 131  Next