Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:37 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Composting Human bodies in Wa 

Cool. In a future America composting bodies in mass graves will be quite legit and popular.... Trench, bulldozer and forest soil will build green paradise! (Relevant historic pictures are ommitted)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Bury me a case of Keystone Light.

It was Tooheys New Stag, but we buried a couple of cases for Bathurst about 10 years ago.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
If I swallow a whole bag of popcorn kernels right before I die, will my cremation be epic?

Make sure to wash them down with Everclear. :thumbsup2:

LOL!
How about condoms swallowed filled with black powder? That's called going out with a bang.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In some places the damned hippies smell like the composting begins before death.............

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is old news. They've been working on this for years. The biggest hurdle to jump is the fact it is human remains.

I suppose it would be a great place to dump a DB if you kill someone.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:11 am

WA will become a dumping ground for the bodies! I literally smell a new industry and tax revenue created...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wishes are to be cremated. I agree with what's already been stated earlier....that continuing to fill plots of land with embalmed corpses is NOT good for the environment, however...

My concern for this is that the concept of the sanctity of human life, requires that the disposal of human remains be treated with respect. Both burial and cremation are the historical standards by which humanity has preserved the dignity of that respect.

A constant slide towards the LOSS of human dignity, and respect for life is at stake. Perhaps I'm being overly sensitive on this matter, but I see it as another slippery slope.

Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Smoke 'em if you got 'em. :bigsmile:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
My concern for this is that the concept of the sanctity of human life, requires that the disposal of human remains be treated with respect. Both burial and cremation are the historical standards by which humanity has preserved the dignity of that respect.

A constant slide towards the LOSS of human dignity, and respect for life is at stake. Perhaps I'm being overly sensitive on this matter, but I see it as another slippery slope.

Yes the trend is loss of human dignity. We're disposable garbage.

When I was doing shared housing, I would sometimes work with the landlord to go over questionnaires filled out by people and one of the categories was religious beliefs. Just a few years ago nearly half of the respondents put transhumanism or H+ (humanity plus) as their religious belief. It's this idea that humanity is flawed and needs to be improved. Like the whole mask deal, that our creator somehow forgot to put a filter (or two) on us.

Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
I wanna be dunked in liquid Nitrogen and raffle off tickets for someone to smash me with a Gallagher Mallet......... :bigsmile:

Can we strap some tannerite to ya instead?

Sure, Just make sure I am fucking dead before you pricks do any of this.

Didn’t say that anywhere in your original comment...

So, you have no problem fulfilling the original request, but now you have a problem with pulling the trigger on the newer request? :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And speaking of slippery slopes...

I want to be put on whatever wheeled contraption is handy and rocketed down the body chute at the Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Kentucky. Watching my arms and legs flailing around as everything is upended on the way down would be fucking hysterical and the sickening crunch upon hitting the bottom would prompt a somewhat uncomfortable, "Oh, that was awful," murmur in between gales of laughter.

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Like the whole mask deal, that our creator somehow forgot to put a filter (or two) on us.

Yes, but it was not an INTAKE filter that was forgotten,,,,

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
I wanna be dunked in liquid Nitrogen and raffle off tickets for someone to smash me with a Gallagher Mallet......... :bigsmile:

So, you have no problem fulfilling the original request, but now you have a problem with pulling the trigger on the newer request? :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO:

Not at all. I was just putting him on notice, he didn’t specify, so when I get my hands on enough liquid nitrogen, Game On!

:thumbsup2:

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chains wrote:
Selador wrote:
Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Not at all. I was just putting him on notice, he didn’t specify, so when I get my hands on enough liquid nitrogen, Game On!

:thumbsup2:

ZomBOOM! :ROFLMAO:

Come to think of it.... After I die peacefully in my sleep, at a thousand years old..... That doesn't sound like too bad a way to be disposed of! :bigsmile:

On a serious note, I have asked to be cremated. Just makes sense. No matter what they do with the ashes, it's better than some rotting corpse taking up real estate that could be put to better use. (And now that I have read this thread, better than the blood and chemicals and such, in the sewer system.)

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

During the cremation process, it leaves chunks of bone and whatnot left.

It then gets put in a blender.... and broken down further.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next