Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Waguns stock market thread..... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

joao01 wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
India is the first country who banned crypto-currency.

Not entirely true, but nevertheless what is your point?

The collapse of this pyramid is only matter of time (months? weeks?).

Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Today was good... The release of coinbase possibly tomorrow is sending out ripples..

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:38 pm

I got into crypto 8 months ago, XRP,ETH,XLM,ALGO,XTC etc and have done very well. Kicked the ever living shit out of my stock market investings and its not even close. Been the easiest money I have ever made.

Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:10 am

xcbassx wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Xrp is the one. Not btc. Not doge. Xrp

XRP is a shitcoin.
That shitcoin has made me a lot of shit as you say. Bought in at .17 and its now $1.75, wish I bought more as many do. I did buy a good amount tho. Its the shit that keeps on shitting LoL...Shitcoin

Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lmaoooo xrp a shitcoin. Gtfo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I tossed most of my Dodge at .12 (bought at a .05 average) and put some buys in on COIN and TSLA.

Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

COIN pissed me off today. I’m plotting my revenge though. Just gonna have to dedicate some hours to figure out movements. That huge big red candle today. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:41 pm

I never responded to the xrp is a shitcoin comment. I knew he would learn the hard way. Im glad that was settled by those less inclined to buy into the bitcoins the msm is propping up for china. Doge is a distraction too. Xrp is the one. The window seats have all been taken, but there are still seats available at under 2$...and the window seaters all have tickets to the flare network in june. Shitcoin......get that guy some gin for his wounds. Wait until bitcoin tanks (china wont let the public buy btc anymore)and xrp is the only crypto with regulatory approval. Haha. Shitcoin. Generational wealth like never before. The sec helped swindle investors into giving banks their xrp. I knew what they were doing, and shared it with you guys. Its not too late ladies and gentlemen. Know your enemy. Heres a hint.....its the banking cartel. And they want all the xrp and they want YOU to buy btc and dogecoin. wake up and do some research and educate yourself on ripples ties with ALL of the banks

Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:35 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I never responded to the xrp is a shitcoin comment. I knew he would learn the hard way. Im glad that was settled by those less inclined to buy into the bitcoins the msm is propping up for china. Doge is a distraction too. Xrp is the one. The window seats have all been taken, but there are still seats available at under 2$...and the window seaters all have tickets to the flare network in june. Shitcoin......get that guy some gin for his wounds. Wait until bitcoin tanks (china wont let the public buy btc anymore)and xrp is the only crypto with regulatory approval. Haha. Shitcoin. Generational wealth like never before. The sec helped swindle investors into giving banks their xrp. I knew what they were doing, and shared it with you guys. Its not too late ladies and gentlemen. Know your enemy. Heres a hint.....its the banking cartel. And they want all the xrp and they want YOU to buy btc and dogecoin. wake up and do some research and educate yourself on ripples ties with ALL of the banks
Well shit, I hit the quote button and it for some reason looked awkward on who said shitcoin tho it wasn't you. Yea total ignorance calling XRP a shitcoin, glad I got in at .17 and bought like a mofo, my only complaint is when the sec lawsuit came into play I didn't buy a shit ton more of that shitcoin at .17. Crypto right now is killing it, and if you are not buying you are missing out as the gains put the stock market to shame. I hope you are right Pitbull, as for me it would be the icing on the cake.

Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:12 pm

Xlm and algorand will be huge with good entry prices still also. And uniswap, but its already jumped its first 1000%. But i think uniswap will easily be a 3digit coin. Vechain is going to partner with uni too. Big things coming for crypto. Stocks will be converted to tokens too. Just look at coin. Then we will see tesla coin, and microsoft coin. The stock market will be comsumed by cryptos. Just think about how our enemy set hours for their job robbing us in the stockmarket. M-F. Banks too. M-F. Fuck that. Cryptos dont sleep. The bankers cant compete or control a 24-7 market. But we have plenty of time to buy cryptos after our daily taxpayer slave shift is over. On our time. The enemy knows theyre in trouble, so they want to buy them all(sec lawsuit)

Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:58 am

Why did exchanges delist xrp when the sec has no say in other countries finance?
Coordinated effort id say

Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, hopefully you guys who are getting rich on crypto-currency are actually able to enjoy your windfalls. The official global transition from physical currency to digital currency will also be the final nail in the proverbial coffin for financial liberty. You may own the cryptos now, but they will soon own you.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:15 am

You mean us. They will own us. But they already do. Thats why we have social security numbers. We are owned by the federal reserve. Which is owned by the vatican. Crypto will just be a new collar and leash that we wear. For now

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:09 am

Pitbull wrote:
Xlm and algorand will be huge with good entry prices still also. And uniswap, but its already jumped its first 1000%. But i think uniswap will easily be a 3digit coin. Vechain is going to partner with uni too. Big things coming for crypto. Stocks will be converted to tokens too. Just look at coin. Then we will see tesla coin, and microsoft coin. The stock market will be comsumed by cryptos. Just think about how our enemy set hours for their job robbing us in the stockmarket. M-F. Banks too. M-F. Fuck that. Cryptos dont sleep. The bankers cant compete or control a 24-7 market. But we have plenty of time to buy cryptos after our daily taxpayer slave shift is over. On our time. The enemy knows theyre in trouble, so they want to buy them all(sec lawsuit)
My second biggest holding is XLM which I got in at .13 and I also hold Algorand tho I only own 291 coins.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:37 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have a few bags of XLM. I reduced my exposure in XRP when the lawsuit hit... Kicking myself for that. But overall doing okay with ADA/XLM/LTC/BTC/ETH/EOS and 0X being my main holdings with some small shitcoins as playgrounds.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next