Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 Ashli Babbit's Murderers identity partly exposed 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just put the prick on ignore.
Life is much better that way.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:58 am

Pablo wrote:
martin248 wrote:
If they were BLM riot police would have been out in force, a lot more officers would have been deployed, and they would not even have gotten near the building let alone inside.

Laughable. Where do you live? Can you not see?

I saw that in every BLM riot in DC the police had tear gas, rubber bullets and flash bangs, and used them, as well as deployed in larger numbers and effectively pushed back the rioters.

In the case of the Trump riot they did not use any of their heavier riot control weapons and that is why the Trump riot was able to break through and get into the Capitol.

That's just observed reality.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

If ignore would also remove the quotes of the ignored, that would be great... just sayin....

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

So we are calling other members with differing opinions pricks now? Noted.

Divided we fall.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 am

OhShoot! wrote:
AR15L wrote:

I've seen a lot of that here. Doesn't matter to these guys that we're on the same side on the forum topic (guns and gun rights), I don't bow down and swear allegiance to King Donald, and I call BS on the Q Anon crap, so I'm persona non grata.

The sad thing is it'll limit our ability to collaborate on local action, all because I didn't hang Trump's portrait in my kitchen.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

First guilty plea in the Capitol Riot... I guess he realizes the serious nature of his offense now.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6079 ... b3d5b3a8cc

Divided we fall.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Funny you mention Trump's picture. Last room for rent I was in, it was unabashedly pro-Trump. Landlord was hardcore Q-Anon, Trump lover. She gave us all Trump pictures to hang in our rooms, I said no. First, it's an idol, and Trump ain't perfect and has made many mistakes. Like him, better than most, but we're not in North Korea (yet). She hated that, called me a communist who hated my country. go figure.

I never liked Q-anon as many do and do not here. We have different opinions of Trump here, not that it really matters.

We're mostly law and order, conservative leaning, individual rights, anti-progressive (communist) and many of us have had personal negative experiences with either the heavy hand of government or the effect of government aid in people's lives. Not like we're not compassionate, but not with other people's money.

If you couch responses, in the form of a question, or maybe have some supporting news stories, that might help. Not that it will make people agree, we all have our news sources, as long as they aren't CNN. Or re-read you responses, and I'm at fault here too, try to not make them snarky, do you know what I mean?

WaGuns is a home for gun owners, but it's a big tent and we have lots of opinions here. Please be mindful of the larger trend and realize there are people with strong opinions too. That's good, MEN (and woMEN) ought to have opinions.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

martin248 wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
AR15L wrote:

I've seen a lot of that here. Doesn't matter to these guys that we're on the same side on the forum topic (guns and gun rights), I don't bow down and swear allegiance to King Donald, and I call BS on the Q Anon crap, so I'm persona non grata.

The sad thing is it'll limit our ability to collaborate on local action, all because I didn't hang Trump's portrait in my kitchen.

Bullshit. It has nothing to do with that for me, for me it has to do with your documented lies about the Iowa State race, you falsely claimed it wasn't certified before the safe harbor date when it was by bi-partisan state officials and I posted links proving that. Also it has to do with you refusing to condemn the armed secession from the united states in Seattle and understand it was much worse than what happened in the capitol and yet there was almost no law enforcement response in comparison.

This has nothing to do with ideological purity. Don't even pretend for a second it does. People here have gotten sick of your pattern of dishonest behavior.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
martin248 wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
AR15L wrote:

Bullshit. It has nothing to do with that for me, for me it has to do with your documented lies about the Iowa State race, you falsely claimed it wasn't certified before the safe harbor date when it was by bi-partisan state officials and I posted links proving that. Also it has to do with you refusing to condemn the armed secession from the united states in Seattle and understand it was much worse than what happened in the capitol and yet there was almost no law enforcement response in comparison.

This has nothing to do with ideological purity. Don't even pretend for a second it does. People here have gotten sick of your pattern of dishonest behavior.

How far off topic will you take this thread?

Divided we fall.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Alpine wrote:
martin248 wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
AR15L wrote:

How far off topic will you take this thread?

As far as he does when he tries to play the victim and pretend he's being treated unfairly here.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:18 am

Personally, I like having Martin around (big surprise. YOU would like him). I like to hear the different views on things rather than just an echo chamber of everything I hear on conservative news sites. Having said that, we could probably tone it down on the snark and personal attacks on both sides. It's a discussion forum. No need to take anything so personal.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:50 pm

jackass wrote:

If you couch responses, in the form of a question, or maybe have some supporting news stories, that might help. Not that it will make people agree, we all have our news sources, as long as they aren't CNN. Or re-read you responses, and I'm at fault here too, try to not make them snarky, do you know what I mean?

Sure that's always good advice, but why request it only of me? I've seen that a few times, like I need to respect that this is WATrump and any other view needs to be positioned as only a possibility. How many of the remarks directed at me would your call snarky?

And yeah, everyone assumes I'm a democrat, but I'm not, I'm a member of every gun org I can join and SAF is the main charitable tax deduction I take every year.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The advice I suggested applies in general to everybody, and to me in particular, and I noted that.

There are plenty of people here that never approved of Trump. And the most vociferous supporter no longer posts here.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:
Personally, I like having Martin around (big surprise. YOU would like him). I like to hear the different views on things rather than just an echo chamber of everything I hear on conservative news sites. Having said that, we could probably tone it down on the snark and personal attacks on both sides. It's a discussion forum. No need to take anything so personal.

He lies, it's proven. How do we know it's a lie? Because after he's shown to be factually wrong he keeps repeating the same statement. We don't need that and we sure as hell don't need that in our 2A and A1Sec24 grassroots organizing.

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:31 pm

Alpine wrote:
The double standard for how left vs right protesters are treated is intolerable, especially considering how much more violent and destructive the left are.

Was this a true statement, or was it "a lie"? I notice you have not responded to the point the DC Metro and Capitol Police deployed officers with tear gas, rubber bullets and flash bangs against every other riot in DC in the past year, with the sole exception that they had direction from their senior leadership not to go heavy on the Trump riot.

I agree it's a double standard and would like to understand why the Trump protests-turned-riots were not treated the same way as if they had been black protests-turned-riots.

Maybe if they had kettled the Trump riot it would have stayed outdoors and Ashli Babbitt wouldn't have gotten anywhere near where she could be seen as a threat to an elected rep and would be alive now.

(Oops I might have accidentally brought us back on topic)

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next