Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:52 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next
 Epidemic, Famine (Global Warming), Economic Collapse and War 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What do the markets portend to future food prices?
What are the disruptions to the energy markets?
https://rumble.com/v188lmz-this-is-what ... -2022.html

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
What do the markets portend to future food prices?
What are the disruptions to the energy markets?
https://rumble.com/v188lmz-this-is-what ... -2022.html

That's easy. Yes and Yes.

Consider that about 5 million chickens and Turkey's have been put down in the last 2-3 months. Then try to buy canned chicken or turkey. Nope none to be had. Glad I grabbed several cases last year. Beef is hard to come by and all things meat have prices not seen ever. And that is when you can find it.
The more we shut down the one source of the cheapest and cleanest energy known as nuclear the sooner those electric cars will be dead cars.
Expect run-away inflation at this point. Just look at the current markets. Everything is crashing.
Going to be an interesting summer. hope you have bought everything you need!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
In the USSR before and then in Russia now there was/is a strategic food stockpile. There are millions and millions of tons of frozen meat, canned food, sugar, wheat, oil, milk, flour, etc., etc. that are kept underground, in controlled environment.
I wonder it we have something similar here?

YEs and No.

The government continuity program has been stockpiling and renewing its stockpile since Obama. But that is for the elite class not he lowly peons we are.
Overall there are more people in the US are prepared than elsewhere. (not that it is a large chnk but still a much better percentage than previously or other countries.) So it probably balances out. One of the best prepared are the Mormons. Right there gives a pretty massive stockpile of foods. Going to be heading to the LDS warehouse again this weekend and grab some more stuff. They are by far the cheapest way to grab basics these days.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:08 am
Profile WWW

Col,

Any more info on the LDS Warehouses? I am shoring up some of my supplies but wouldn't mind traveling to visit a warehouse. What are the supplies you tend to get? Anything special?

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1BallJay wrote:
Col,

Any more info on the LDS Warehouses? I am shoring up some of my supplies but wouldn't mind traveling to visit a warehouse. What are the supplies you tend to get? Anything special?
Ill send you a pm.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.legacyfoodstorage.com/produ ... ng-package

Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Taking a tour in Lake Mead in the southwest. Water mark for Year 2000 was waaay back, had to wait in line two hours to launch and pickup (each way). Found some buried barrels.

Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/sri-lanka-suspends-fuel-sales-amid-economic-collapse-asks-russians-help

Quote:
A broke and extremely cash-strapped Sri Lanka halted all fuel sales except for essential services in a desperate attempt to manage a severe fuel shortage -- allowing the government to buy some time and send two government officials to Russia to negotiate a fuel deal.

"From midnight today, no fuel will be sold except for essential services like the health sector, because we want to conserve the little reserves we have," government spokesman Bandula Gunawardana said in a pre-recorded statement, obtained by AFP News.

The Sri Lankan government announced only essential services would operate and be allowed access to fuel until July 10 because of a fuel shortage

"Sri Lanka has never faced such a severe economic crisis in its history," Gunewardena added.

The move comes less than a week after Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe said the debt-laden economy of the island nation has "completely collapsed:"

"We are now facing a far more serious situation beyond the mere shortages of fuel, gas, electricity, and food. Our economy has faced a complete collapse.

"It is no easy task to revive a country with a completely collapsed economy, especially one that is dangerously low on foreign reserves," " Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe told parliament on June 22.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And this was 10 years ago!!

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert Heinlein

Resistance to tyranny is always justified.

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

corpsman wrote:

And this was 10 years ago!!

Hey, enrollment is up!! :ROFLMAO:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bill Honig was the one that started the call for increased public spending in California forty years ago. He ran statewide for an office that was not considered to be political or contested. But he wanted the spigots opened, more money he said meant better schools. And forty years later, the schools are no better but we've spent a lot of money.

https://archive.calbar.ca.gov/archive/c ... ge25-2.htm

Only counting his felony convictions for the crimes he was actually proved to be doing.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Bill Honig was the one that started the call for increased public spending in California forty years ago. He ran statewide for an office that was not considered to be political or contested. But he wanted the spigots opened, more money he said meant better schools. And forty years later, the schools are no better but we've spent a lot of money.

https://archive.calbar.ca.gov/archive/c ... ge25-2.htm

Only counting his felony convictions for the crimes he was actually proved to be doing.

Long time ago, yep that clown was a CROOK.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And people want .gov to run health care... :facepalm2:

Meanwhile... moles have destroyed the economy, are hamstringing recovery with an insane drive towards anything green without the infrastructure in place to institute that conversion, have facilitated the off-shoring of huge swaths of manufacturing, have reduced schools to indoctrination/grooming centers, obliterated election integrity, opened the borders to all and have made .mil the laughing stock.

As if arming the taliban and shipping busloads of arms to the east european black market Ukraine weren't enough, the great conservative purge and a-woke-ning of the ranks has cratered enlistment:

(with double checked by-line!)
https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/29/th ... 2022-06-29

"The military is facing its most severe staffing crisis since the advent of the all-volunteer force in 1973."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Just insurance, which they've already done for a long time with Medicaid and Medicare. And let's be honest: could they really make a bigger mess of things than the insurance companies already have?

Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

scrid2000 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Just insurance, which they've already done for a long time with Medicaid and Medicare. And let's be honest: could they really make a bigger mess of things than the insurance companies already have?

Do you really wanna find out?

Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next