Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37  Next
 Epidemic, Famine (Global Warming), Economic Collapse and War 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have said for a long time that the Four Horseman started their ride long ago. Now someone load up that classic Metallica song please....
Just leave out the global warming part. That's just a normal part of the cycles of the earth. We have had them long before humans existed.

Wed May 18, 2022 7:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
A monkey pox upon you.

"Two more cases of rare viral monkeypox infection have been diagnosed in England, health authorities said on Saturday, adding that they are not linked to one reported a week ago...

...Since it has such a long incubation period, that would make it an ideal candidate for a global pandemic if it mutates into a form that can spread easily among humans."

I guess we're going to go through the whole menagerie?
Swine, bird, bat, now monkey flus. What's next? Goldfish? Bets?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... mpaign=671

great, now someone is fucking a monkey making diseases? please don't start fucking goldfish people.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 18, 2022 8:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
A monkey pox upon you.

"Two more cases of rare viral monkeypox infection have been diagnosed in England, health authorities said on Saturday, adding that they are not linked to one reported a week ago...

...Since it has such a long incubation period, that would make it an ideal candidate for a global pandemic if it mutates into a form that can spread easily among humans."

great, now someone is fucking a monkey making diseases? please don't start fucking goldfish people.

As low as the world as gone in denying morals, logic , and ethics. I would believe anything these days. Humans have gone far past nucking futs.

Wed May 18, 2022 11:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
I have said for a long time that the Four Horseman started their ride long ago. Now someone load up that classic Metallica song please....
Just leave out the global warming part. That's just a normal part of the cycles of the earth. We have had them long before humans existed.

I gotta say.....I like the cut of your jib!

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed May 18, 2022 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://michaelyon.com/dispatches/canar ... many-more/
Canaries twitching: Yemen, Sri Lanka, Lebanon…many more.

If my paradigm is accurate, we are witnessing the most incredible human events in the history of mankind. Bigger than World War I and World War II combined, by far.

Wed May 18, 2022 6:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://michaelyon.com/dispatches/canaries-twitching-yemen-sri-lanka-lebanonmany-more/
Canaries twitching: Yemen, Sri Lanka, Lebanon…many more.

If my paradigm is accurate, we are witnessing the most incredible human events in the history of mankind. Bigger than World War I and World War II combined, by far.

Is this the part where I plug my books again? :bigsmile:

Unfortunately, the problem with fiction is it has to make sense. Reality rarely does, and as we've all seen, it's tough to get the truth on anything anymore...

Wed May 18, 2022 9:28 pm

jukk0u wrote:
A monkey pox upon you.

I'll take "mutated form of rabies causing a '28 Days Later' style nightmare" for 500, Alex.

Wed May 18, 2022 9:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:

Unfortunately, the problem with fiction is it has to make sense. Reality rarely does, and as we've all seen, it's tough to get the truth on anything anymore...

I forgot about your books, where do we get them again? Are you going to the WAC show this weekend?

Thu May 19, 2022 4:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:

Word on the next one? :popcorn:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu May 19, 2022 6:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
I gotta say.....I like the cut of your jib!

Well thank you! :bigsmile:

Thu May 19, 2022 6:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
hkcavalier wrote:

I forgot about your books, where do we get them again? Are you going to the WAC show this weekend?

I noted Amazon has dropped the price on the first paperback way down under $12. Good deal!

Book #1, Turn Red Tomorrow: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1092144404

Book #2, Sixteen Hooves Thunder: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LHK5PKF

As for the third and final book, progress is slow but steady. Looking to publish in the fall at this point. Also looking to do audiobooks, and based on length people will get to hear my boring voice since I'm not paying $10k+ for a pro to do it.

I believe once I have all three published, that would be a great time to do the gun shows and especially the preparedness expos.

Thu May 19, 2022 4:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep.

New York City investigating possible monkeypox case

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-monkeypox-case

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu May 19, 2022 7:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Yep.

New York City investigating possible monkeypox case

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-monkeypox-case

I remember the rumor long ago that HIV started with a flight attendant having sex with an infected monkey. Some said it was BS, some said it was true. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Thu May 19, 2022 7:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:popcorn:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 19, 2022 8:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.brighteon.com/e0f86554-5770 ... 7623f6a0f7

The same baby formula factory (Abbot Labs) that was closed due to safety concerns has been contracted on an emergency basis (The Defense Production Act) by .gov... to produce... baby formula?

DoD is being used to airlift formula to the US?

and more...

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu May 19, 2022 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37  Next