Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
 Retitled: Ongoing Elections Investigations 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Things getting interesting in NH.....

"All we got to do is this". "All we got to do is that".

Yeah, all you have to do is to magically make state legislators do something that is completely against their best interests. Interests that they have already proven that they are willing to lie cheat and steal to preserve. Let me know how that works out for you.

By the way... ("Send them these, in this way")... So that there will be no denying that they didn't get them"...

Well, if there will be no denying then I guess we'll have to accept that they didn't get them.

Lazy speech. Lazy logic. Wishful thinking projected as solid fact, already accomplished. I was not impressed.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu May 27, 2021 3:11 pm

Selador wrote:
Lazy speech. Lazy logic. Wishful thinking projected as solid fact, already accomplished. I was not impressed.

So.... I'm confused..... YOU are not impressed? The first info coming out of ballots and machines being looked at and it SHOWS irregularities that should never occur and warrants looking deeper into???? THATS not enough for you? That was just a few counties.... what do you think they will find when they look at the state as a whole?

ANY info that comes out showing that the machines were actually set to weight votes is DAMNING!

EVERY ckink in the lefts armor weakens them immensely --- every 'irregularity' warrants looking for more.

This is the tip of the iceberg.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu May 27, 2021 5:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Selador wrote:

So.... I'm confused..... YOU are not impressed? The first info coming out of ballots and machines being looked at and it SHOWS irregularities that should never occur and warrants looking deeper into???? THATS not enough for you? That was just a few counties.... what do you think they will find when they look at the state as a whole?

ANY info that comes out showing that the machines were actually set to weight votes is DAMNING!

EVERY ckink in the lefts armor weakens them immensely --- every 'irregularity' warrants looking for more.

This is the tip of the iceberg.....

You misunderstand me.

THAT... Those facts, are impressive enough.

The rest of it... I will go on considering wishful thinking, until I actually see proof of something happening.

There is absolute PROOF of many evil dealings by many politicians. Hitlery, Hunter. Etc. And how many of them are paying for what they have done?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu May 27, 2021 6:01 pm

Its coming.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu May 27, 2021 6:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Its coming.....

I sincerely hope so.

Also, thinking about my answer...

I think what it comes down to is that I separate the facts, from the video or the talking head making the video.

I separate the facts, (which I love that they have been found out!), from the guy's wishful thinking. And his eagerness to present same, as actual facts.

When/if it actually happens, there won't be anyone any happier than I.

I guess I am just too pragmatic to celebrate so soon.

Do justice. Love mercy.

Thu May 27, 2021 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So after the machine kicks out the ballot and doesn't count it shouldn't it go to a human for a second look?

How many ballots were rectified and then counted?

Thu May 27, 2021 6:43 pm

People attack the messenger when they cant argue the message. Its a behavioral pattern of schills and other lower frequency beings that lack understanding and logic. Trolls if you will. Also a sign of weakness. Unless of course, its written in paragraph form.....

Thu May 27, 2021 7:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pitbull wrote:
People attack the messenger when they cant argue the message. Its a behavioral pattern of schills and other lower frequency beings that lack understanding and logic. Trolls if you will. Also a sign of weakness. Unless of course, its written in paragraph form.....

Yep. You got me, spot on, there.

Attacking the messenger.
Schill.
Low frequency being, lacking logic and understanding.
Troll.
Weak.

Man. So observant.

I bow to your superior intellect, understanding, and communicative superiority.

Do justice. Love mercy.

Thu May 27, 2021 9:18 pm

I was referring to the paragraph comment selador. Id merely refer to you as stubborn, if i were asked. I know you will come around eventually

Fri May 28, 2021 4:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pitbull wrote:
I was referring to the paragraph comment selador. Id merely refer to you as stubborn, if i were asked. I know you will come around eventually

Blahahahaha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes I crack me up! :bigsmile:

Do justice. Love mercy.

Fri May 28, 2021 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pitbull wrote:

Actually it's not as complicated as that.
Essentially it means your post gets skipped over if paragraphs are not used.
It's hard to read a wall of text.

Fri May 28, 2021 6:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

This.

I didn't read it. It better start off solidly if I am going use my valuable time. It didn't+Wall O' Text= SKIP. That's just a fact. Doesn't make me a LFB (lower frequency being) ahhahahahhaahha

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri May 28, 2021 6:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Things getting interesting in NH.....

I'll say it again, it is statistically impossible for every MFing error to go the way of the Democrats....This has been planned for a long time, I am convinced of it....they set in motion 100000 ways to cheat, then let the chips fall hoping people might think it was just mechanical/computer errors.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri May 28, 2021 6:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

This.

I didn't read it. It better start off solidly if I am going use my valuable time. It didn't+Wall O' Text= SKIP. That's just a fact. Doesn't make me a LFB (lower frequency being) ahhahahahhaahha

So just move on. Why do you feel the need to trounce on it?

It's the innerwebz. You don't have to police every post.

BTW: you used more of your valuable time reading sportsdad's reaction and composing your own diatribe than Pb's post took to read. :ROFLMAO:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 28, 2021 6:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We're bringing it up because we would like to read it and understand what he's saying

Formatting in a way other than streamofthoughtrunonsentence would be more conducive to conversation

That's all, we're not making fun of him or attaching the content, just asking for it to be a little easier to read

Fri May 28, 2021 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next