Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Retitled: Ongoing Elections Investigations 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I watched it, thank you.
Now, let's see if some of those well heeled and connected viewers do something with it.

(was the $25 fee to watch the vid going to be used to hire lawyers, or just to profit off the unrest? Kind of like the pro-gun lobby that's seems content to make only enough progress to keep the corpse alive?)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun May 08, 2022 6:14 am

It didn't even take 'a couple of weeks'....... :bigsmile:

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun May 08, 2022 3:24 pm

Pretty interesting to see New Mexico coming out swinging..... whoda thunk that?
Not even a contested state, but yet finding massive amounts of fraud that are 'the road map' for what happened in other areas.
Think there is a big snowball rolling yet?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ew-mexico/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Wed May 11, 2022 8:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Pretty interesting to see New Mexico coming out swinging..... whoda thunk that?
Not even a contested state, but yet finding massive amounts of fraud that are 'the road map' for what happened in other areas.
Think there is a big snowball rolling yet?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ew-mexico/

Dos semanas mas?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed May 11, 2022 8:24 am

You too? :facepalm2:

Wed May 11, 2022 8:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
You too? :facepalm2:

... but in Spanish!

:wink05:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed May 11, 2022 9:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Olè!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed May 11, 2022 10:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

seems like if there's 2000 conspirators, and we all know those people are dumb as shit, someone will spill the beans. Or just offer those fuckers a million dollars for any one who can provide proof or even testimony? SCOTUS can't even have private discussions without something leaking. Lets hear from one of the 'mules'.

Fri May 13, 2022 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There were a couple in the documentary.

FJB

Fri May 13, 2022 12:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Glenn SNAPS Over Dem Corruption: ‘It’s Not OVER!’ | Glenn TV

Protect the Results Coalition that Glenn mentioned:
https://www.influencewatch.org/non-prof ... e-results/
most of the action occurred in 2020 but maybe reoccur 2022?

Wed May 18, 2022 5:49 pm

OOOOooooo --- the fun is starting! I was going to post the GP article --- but why do that when Salty Cracker narrates it! Soooo amazing -- NO senators/congressthings/SOS/AGs would TOUCH anything close to 'evidence'..... but it comes down to the SHERIFF to do it!!! POWER BY THE PEOPLE! Its awesome the power a sheriff can wield....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/24ug9Pk9w5WY/

I should add that the sheriff was acting on the info brought to light by 2000 Mules..... brought to you by the people....
Not a 'gov sanctioned investigation'......

Sat May 21, 2022 6:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wisconsin voters sue:

https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/27/wi ... 2022-05-28

"The lawsuits from Wisconsin voters come after the Wisconsin Elections Commission refused last month to launch investigations into the five cities for their use of unmanned drop boxes, despite a January ruling from a Waukesha County Circuit Court judge saying that such drop boxes and ballot harvesting “violate state law and cannot be used in the upcoming midterm elections."

FJB

Sat May 28, 2022 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Woman pleads guilty in Arizona ballot harvesting case
https://katv.com/news/nation-world/woman-pleads-guilty-in-arizona-ballot-harvesting-case-phoenix-guillermina-fuentes-democrat-primary-election

Quote:
Prosecutors alleged Guillermina Fuentes, 66, a former San Luis mayor and board member for a local school district, used her status as a well-known Democrat in the area to persuade voters to give her, or others, their ballots to return to the polls during the 2020 primary election, according to The Arizona Republic.

Besides just gathering the ballots, prosecutors alleged that, in some cases, Fuentes even filled out ballots that weren’t hers.

However, through her plea agreement, the most serious charges alleging Fuentes filled out one voter’s ballot and forged a signature on another were dropped.

But, but, but... This NEVER happens!?

Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:

They changed from 'no voter fraud' to 'no widespread voter fraud'...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next