Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Washington Can Kiss My AZ - TCB's Arizona Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

some demographics:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state ... population

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun May 16, 2021 8:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Venomous scorpions, spiders and snakes? Hell no.

Alaska is the only state in the country with no venomous animals of any kind I think. Not sure if MN or ME can also claim that.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun May 16, 2021 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Does anyone who moves out of this State start their own State thread? Asking for a friend..... :popcorn:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun May 16, 2021 9:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m scared to go on the east side of the Cascades, dang ole rattlesnakes would easily sneak up and bite me... icon_eek
I’m glad that TCB flew the coop, I’m not far behind. :thumbsup2:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun May 16, 2021 9:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Does anyone who moves out of this State start their own State thread? Asking for a friend..... :popcorn:

Sportsdad kept whining about there being no AZ thread even though he posts endless shit about his family and toys anywhere BUT his MT thread. I could only take so much and I can't stand to see a grown man cry :bigsmile:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun May 16, 2021 11:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Sportsdad kept whining about there being no AZ thread even though he posts endless shit about his family and toys anywhere BUT his MT thread. I could only take so much and I can't stand to see a grown man cry :bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mon May 17, 2021 2:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arizona Population Growth
Since the most recent official estimate from the US Census in 2015 (6,828,065), we estimate that the population has increased by nearly 100,000. If this rate is sustained by limp wristed governors who continue draconian dictatorship over their state populations, Arizona will surpass 8 million citizens by 2026 (as projected by Arizona Office of Economic Opportunity in 2018), becoming the 12th state to reach this mark.

Mon May 17, 2021 3:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've been here for two months so far, we are in farm county and I have not yet seen a scorpion, black widow or rattle snake..... we do however have a couple of resident animals....a black & white stripped King Snake and a Road Runner who likes to make meals of baby bunnies....

We also have no homeless camps, no mask mandate, no vaccine mandates, no endless weeks of cloudy gray days, we salute the flag :patriot: , stand for the anthem and are surrounded by Trump fans.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 064380002/

But I don't need to defend my decision, you guys stay put, were getting crowded here as it is. :popcorn:

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Mon May 17, 2021 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:

Alaska is the only state in the country with no venomous animals of any kind I think. Not sure if MN or ME can also claim that.

actually Hawaii has no animals (other than humans) that can kill you

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Mon May 17, 2021 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Alpine wrote:

actually Hawaii has no animals (other than humans) that can kill you

I think HI has a lot of venomous insects and venomous aquatic life as well. And since they are islands with so much activity centered on the sea I count that as well, who the hell moves to Hawai'i and never goes in the water?

But yeah, there are freaky millipedes and centipedes and spiders there if I recall.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon May 17, 2021 7:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have a good friend that bought a place in northern AZ last year and they love the high desert so far. Worth a look see for some...

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon May 17, 2021 8:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll remind you that the state flipped for Joe Biden in 2020.

Mon May 17, 2021 8:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:

Don't you mean he stole the votes at 2am???

Mon May 17, 2021 9:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:

like most states, Arizona is not Democrat, it just has a county or two full of cheating Democrats willing to do ANYTHING to get power.

Western Arizona is solidly Trump territory, trust me....

Mon May 17, 2021 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
bubblewhip wrote:

like most states, Arizona is not Democrat, it just has a county or two full of cheating Democrats willing to do ANYTHING to get power.

Western Arizona is solidly Trump territory, trust me....

So instead of staying in a place that does/doesn't cheat to get blue people in office, you move to a place that cheats to get blue people in office.

I think the end result sounds about the same.

Mon May 17, 2021 12:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next