Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37  Next
 The Gargantuan Effort to Prosecute the January Insurrection 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

From the comments under that Carlson segment:

"So many people vaccinating and Ray Epps gets all the immunity."

:rofl9:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://summit.news/2022/07/21/legal-bo ... se-rigged/
Legal Bombshell: Leftist Judges Rule Alex Jones May Not Discuss 1st Amendment, Say He Is Innocent, or Claim Court Case Rigged
Effectively, the judges have ruled that Alex Jones is guilty before proven guilty and will instruct the jury to determine just how guilty he is.

Here is a limited breakdown of some of the most egregious constitutional violations of due process and the First Amendment as explained by a third-party legal adviser:

You have been denied your fundamental, constitutional due process right to present a defense in Texas or Connecticut. Both Judge Guerra Gamble (D) (Texas) and Judge Barbara Bellis have stripped you of your First Amendment rights for allegedly failing to provide enough discovery. Neither judge can deny that you responded to discovery, they just ruled that it was insufficient. The effect of these rulings, incredibly, is that you have been found guilty by two judges who never even held trials or heard any evidence.

Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://conservativefighters.co/news/do ... or-a-date/
Dr. Simone Gold claimed this week that the judge who sentenced her to sixty days behind bars for trespassing at the U.S. Capitol once asked her out while they attended Stanford University Law School, and she rebuffed him.

Why did the judge not recuse himself?

Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ingbuttons
‘Their Water Is Brown – There Is Feces on the Floor’: Ashli Babbitt’s Mother And Dozens of Patriots Hold Rally Outside DC Gulag – Explain Why They Have Been Protesting And Praying Outside Gulag FOR A MONTH

Where is the ACLU?

Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/water-brown-feces-floor-ashli-babbitts-mother-dozens-patriots-hold-rally-outside-dc-gulag-explain-protesting-praying-outside-gulag/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
‘Their Water Is Brown – There Is Feces on the Floor’: Ashli Babbitt’s Mother And Dozens of Patriots Hold Rally Outside DC Gulag – Explain Why They Have Been Protesting And Praying Outside Gulag FOR A MONTH

Where is the ACLU?

ACLU? The communists have yet to even acknowledge the political prisoners are human.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Letter from the "DC Gitmo"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... dium=email

"It’s taken me a long time to write this letter because of how painful it is for me to talk about what I’ve been enduring. I’m facing almost a decade in prison for what several lawyers have told me is usually a probation charge. The prosecutors and the DOJ are unethically and unconstitutionally lengthening our sentences by manipulating the law. My lawyer told me he’s never seen anything so egregious and distasteful in his 20 years of practicing law. The thought of doing nearly a decade in prison breaks my heart and I’ve slipped into a deep, dark depression. I’m ashamed to admit I’ve contemplated suicide several times. Only through the grace of our Lord and I making it through this."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Meanwhile the scumbags Ray Epps and TJ/Theo/Theodore/Ted Kosin remain free. Many of you don't know who TJ is. I do. He's the dipshit I had a run-in with a year and a half ago that started my whole ordeal. The more I think about Ray Epps and the Proud American Patriots Network, the more I tend to believe Ray was one part of the whole thing. I suspect TJ and his fed co-opted militia were supposed to be the armed side of it. It seems as if PAPN have gone underground or disbanded. TJ still walks around freely. He and his stupid wife recently purchased a half million dollar home. How does a prison medic and a Walmart Loss Prevention agent get the money for such a purchase? We all know the answer.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://rumble.com/v1mfoq6-ray-epps-dom ... ary-6.html

WHO is Ray Epps?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

President Trump's letter to the January 6 unselect committee:

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/27/27b7896 ... dium=email

FJB

Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:01 pm

:thumbsup2:
I was just watching a vid on that and thought I'd like to read it..... or show it to others.....
:bow:

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Never has there been a supposed Trump supporter being defended by members on the Left as well as the establishment media as the man, the myth, the glowie we all know and love like Ray Epps. I wonder how much he got paid for that whole thing.

Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The guy in the blue hat was directing actions that day too.

BTW: kinda coincidental that Pelosi had a film crew with her that day.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/opinion/sta ... dium=email

And what of her threats to punch out a President?

FJB

Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Investigator developed an algorithm to monitor and tally tweets and posts verging on going "viral."

"We were listening to people who were trending. We were listening to people who were leaking things. We were listening to people who were seeding disinformation. What we discovered is that there were trends that clearly indicated there was going to be some type of false flag operation on January 6.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive ... dium=email

FJB

Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Frame rate for the security camera footage showing the Jan 6 "bomber" is ONE fps?

You've heard "where there's smoke, there's fire"? Seems like an awful lot of smoke surrounding anything the FBI touches.

https://www.revolver.news/2022/11/did-t ... dium=email

FJB

Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:05 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Maybe they could include the hammer wielding Illegal Alien in this group prosecution.....he had wire ties.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37  Next