Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:34 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 38  Next
 The Gargantuan Effort to Prosecute the January Insurrection 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

wilmermj wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10963183/Secret-Service-prepared-testify-oath-Trump-did-NOT-grab-steering-wheel.html

Thanks.

Dman. Well this will never get to that kanga court

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret ... pitol-riot

I am no Trump lover, but this stunt is a JOKE

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:22 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

https://media.patriots.win/post/mRvnbn5Rg2Ky.jpeg

Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:45 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The shoddy witness is probably getting a huge ass kickback for her horse shit filled testimony.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7k89ea/hutchinson-testimony-secret-service-bobby-engel

:ROFLMAO:

Quote:
The Secret Service’s Denial Won’t Erase Damning Jan. 6 Testimony on Trump

Whether Trump got physical or just had a tantrum over not being taken to the Capitol on Jan. 6 is beside the point.

I'll translate..

'Doesn't matter if she lied, orange man bad'

But wait, it gets better....

Quote:
But those details, which Hutchinson made clear were secondhand hearsay, matter a lot less than what she and others testified they witnessed firsthand—that Trump, fully knowing that some of his supporters were armed, urged them to march on the U.S. Capitol, demanded that he join them, then grew “irate” when he wasn’t allowed to. The Secret Service agents may deny specific details she said she didn’t personally witness—but that doesn’t impact her overall credibility.

So, they admit it's hearsay... wasn't even witnessed by her, it's basically, 'I heard it through a friend who, heard it from a friend who.... heard it from another you've been messing arrroundd'.....

Not only that, remember what I said, about that 'armed' part that they're gonna run into the ground? Remember I said they'd twist the 'setting off metal detectors' and they twisted it into 'armed', now everyone is gonna say 'armed', even though it wasn't true.......? Oh, look, now we have 'armed insurrectionists'... that were 'urged' on by Trump to go to the Capitol building....

The fucking twists here.... Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:01 am

From what I saw, she testified that this was information that she was told, she was not present for the alleged "incident." The committee tried to extend some form of legitimacy by asking her if any of the folks who WERE present for the alleged incident contradicted her account, which she said they do not. So all in all, does not amount to much. On the other side, the 2 agents that said they are available to testify pretty close to Trump, so not a lot of credibility there either.

I don't recall there being any weapons, other than makeshift weapons, or items they may have stolen from the Police, but definitely don't recall anyone with firearms, so that part of the story seems out of left field.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hearsay vs firsthand of people who are "pretty close to Trump" isn't equal. Hearsay/2nd hand should lose to the latter every time, or else let's get Peter Strzok back and throw him in jail!

"Come on man!"

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:53 pm

Alpine wrote:
Hearsay vs firsthand of people who are "pretty close to Trump" isn't equal. Hearsay/2nd hand should lose to the latter every time, or else let's get Peter Strzok back and throw him in jail!

"Come on man!"

By "pretty close to Trump" I mean he removed one of them from the Secret Service to make him a political advisor, then deputy chief of staff. It would be interesting to hear what they have to say under oath, but as mentioned before, I highly doubt the committee is interested in asking them. Hutchinson was pretty clear that the testimony she was giving was hearsay, it's more the media who conveniently leaves that part out when splashing headlines.

All of this is pretty outlandish. The only part I found affirming of how much I can't stand Trump, is hearing how almost everyone in his inner circle told him there wasn't any proof of election fraud, but he wanted to storm ahead anyways. Seems like par for the course based on my opinion of him.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Given how much of his admin were deep state bureaucrats who despised him and he was always figuring that out after hiring them (look at the turnover rate) it's no wonder he didn't know who to trust.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michae ... jan-6-dead
Michael Stenger, Senate sergeant-at-arms on Jan. 6, dead at 71

Michael Stenger, the Senate's sergeant-at-arms at the time of the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, died on Monday, officials said.

Was he responsible for the defense of the US Capitol? Did he have insight to who opened the doors of Congress? How can you be charged with trespassing WHEN YOU WERE LET IN?

https://rumble.com/v1anjcz-boom-a-20-me ... id-ju.html
Interesting interview with Pete Santilli and a VERY INTERESTING member of the Arizona Assembly. They go into a little of the election fraud but a lot of the so-called Jan6 "insurrection".

We don't have STATE elections, we have COUNTY elections which are tabulated at the state. Bad guys figured out they only had to throw the election in a FEW DIRTY counties.

Mail in and electronic voting interrupt the CHAIN OF CUSTODY for your vote. The USPS or the electronic voting machines, who have superior authority, are not qualified to handle your vote. Vote IN PERSON if you can (can't in Lord Inslee's Kingdom).

votefinchem.com
Since my very first election, I knew something was very wrong with our elections process. Major defects such as chain-of-custody of ballots, hidden contributions, and expensive unnecessary technology have contributed to the decay of public confidence in our elections. Then on November 3rd, 2020, the unthinkable happened: Americans witnessed real-time reallocation of votes from one candidate to another, broadcast on national television.

https://votifynow.org/
VotifyNow is an intuitive app that helps users verify voting information in their local, state and national elections ( not affiliated with a government agency )

It’s a tool that will notify users of any election/voter irregularities in their communities based on real time information being entered in by these users

The app can help users check for and report any mail in ballots issues they are experiencing through an array of Election Integrity tools to help detect and report any suspicious activity

Users can upload a brief description and image ( or video ) of what they observe so it can be analysed for patterns of suspicious activity then investigated further. This information is then also sent back out to all the users in that area so everybody can see these issues

Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Media is now doing puff pieces trying to defend R ay E pps.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... cy-theory/

Quote:
In a daylong interview, sitting in his air-conditioned recreational vehicle with his wife, R obyn, and their two Shih Tzus beside him, E pps described himself as a father, a former Marine and a staunch but disillusioned conservative whose leaders had betrayed him. He granted the interview on the condition that the location of his new home not be disclosed.

“I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been,” he said. “It’s just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal.”

To that end, E pps and his wife have been searching for a lawyer to help them file a defamation lawsuit against several of the people who have spread the false accounts. Should they end up doing so, they would join a list of other individuals and companies — most notably, voting machine producer D ominion V oting S ystems — in using the courts to push back on the rampant disinformation that emerged again and again during Trump’s efforts to overturn the election.

The media casually admits at least some of the stuff he did and did not get charged for and then acts like that's expected:
Quote:
While E pps was a participant in some of the events that unfolded Jan. 6, the claim that he inspired the Capitol riot in a “false flag” plot is solely based on the fact that he has never been arrested and therefore must be under the protection of the government.

But scores, if not hundreds, of people who appear to have committed minor crimes that day were investigated by the FBI but have not been charged or taken into custody.

Quote:
E pps said that he had acted stupidly at times when he and one of his sons took a last-minute trip to Washington for Trump’s speech about election fraud. But he said that he had managed to avoid arrest because he reached out to the FBI within minutes of discovering that agents wanted to speak with him and demonstrated during interviews with them that he had spent much of his time at the Capitol seeking to calm down other rioters, an assertion supported by multiple video clips.

E pps, who questioned the results of the election, was also interviewed twice by the House select committee on Jan. 6. After his dealings with the panel were completed, officials released a statement saying he had told them that he never worked as an asset for or an employee of any federal law enforcement agency.

One of the moments E pps said he regrets most from his stay in Washington took place the night before the Capitol attack, when he joined his son and a friend for a pro-Trump rally at Black Lives Matter Plaza. During the event, he was videotaped by a right-wing provocateur encouraging people to go inside the Capitol on Jan. 6 in what he described, even at the time, as a form of peaceful protest.

The clip has been used to depict E pps as a man who not only urged people to riot at the Capitol but also then evaded prosecution. The Justice Department has not publicly addressed its decision not to charge him, but the legal definition of incitement requires a person’s words to cause an immediate threat of danger, not one that could possibly occur the following day.

Cockroach doesn't like the bed he made, so he's trying to retcon his actions at the behest of the alphabet boyz.

Quote:

Quote:

Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
...But he said that he had managed to avoid arrest because he reached out to the FBI within minutes of discovering that agents wanted to speak with him and demonstrated during interviews with them that he had spent much of his time at the Capitol seeking to calm down other rioters, an assertion supported by multiple video clips.

That statement doesn't square with this:

Quote:
One of the moments Epps said he regrets most from his stay in Washington took place the night before the Capitol attack, when he joined his son and a friend for a pro-Trump rally at Black Lives Matter Plaza. During the event, he was videotaped by a right-wing provocateur encouraging people to go inside the Capitol on Jan. 6 in what he described, even at the time, as a form of peaceful protest.

The clip has been used to depict Epps as a man who not only urged people to riot at the Capitol but also then evaded prosecution. The Justice Department has not publicly addressed its decision not to charge him, but the legal definition of incitement requires a person’s words to cause an immediate threat of danger, not one that could possibly occur the following day.

Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yup, media isn't even trying anymore. They just don't care.

Quote:

Quote:

Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Epps is a sack of shit. I guess the fed boiz he rolls with forgot to mention the super small fine print about his life being completely upended after receiving payment. Fuck that guy!

Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:36 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylYF6-sZkgM

Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:32 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 38  Next