Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:24 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next
 Supply Chain Bottlenecks & Shipping Problems- 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

He's full of himself and only came to the conclusion he wanted to.

Future WaGuns member? :thumbsup2:

Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

He's full of himself and only came to the conclusion he wanted to.

Future WaGuns member? :thumbsup2:

My position has not been vacated, yet. :bigsmile:

But anyway, my knowledge comes from decades of in depth experience....and I'm always learning new things... I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong.. and I can always articulate my position, even if people don't agree with it or if new data comes out to prove my position inaccurate.

This dude has a coupe years of 'off-roading' and he thinks he's an expert on radios.... and refuses to listen to anyone that provides a contradictory opinion or statement.

He has gone out of his way numerous times to talk shit about amateur radio.. It's clear he doesn't like it...

I really wouldn't care, if GMRS or MURS works for him; more power to him.. But this guy acts like there's no other way than his way and if you don't do it that way then you're dumb.

GMRS is a valuable radio service, as is FRS and MURS, they have their place, for sure... But it's his attitude that rubs me the wrong way.

Reminds me of Glock fanbois.. 'You gotta get a Glock, even if it doesn't fit your hand and you shoot it like shit, it's your fault not the Glock's fault'

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

That wasn’t directed at you, it was just a general jab to everyone, including me.

And I’ve seen you update a thread, posting you found something that was better since you last posted.

As far as that guy, he’s a ‘hammer guy’…you know, “I’ve got a hammer, and this hammer will fix anything”…

Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
:ROFLMAO:

That wasn’t directed at you, it was just a general jab to everyone, including me.

And I’ve seen you update a thread, posting you found something that was better since you last posted.

As far as that guy, he’s a ‘hammer guy’…you know, “I’ve got a hammer, and this hammer will fix anything”…

I don't care if people make mistakes, or if people find something that works for them, it's the know-it-all attitude with a refusal to even acknowledge anything else that irks the shit out of me for some reason.

Same reason I despise so many leftists.. Try to have a conversation and it's just 'you're a racist'.. OK, let's argue my point, you can call me names later.

Hams were on his Youtube page saying 'if you try X, it might work better' or 'There's this type of antenna that might work better for what you're doing'... and he outright started deleting posts of people actually giving good advice..

Like a 3 year old sticking his fingers in his hear and going 'la lal lalalalal I can't hear you'...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.infowars.com/posts/joe-bide ... -comments/
Whoever runs the White House YouTube page forgot to turn off the comment section in a video posted Thursday where Joe Biden talked with American retailers about rising shipping costs.

Joe Biden remarks how GRMS radios are the best solution for communications.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

10k views; 131 "likes" :ROFLMAO:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ordered a Silky Gomboy Outback edition saw and an extra blade from a Canadian preparedness website to add to my bushcraft supplies (wanted to see how it compared to my basic Laplander and if it lives up to all the hype). They were one of the few who had it in stock.

Anyways I ordered it May 4th. It still has not reached me. Shipping details had it in LA two days ago (finally in the US) but now it shows it’s back Ontario. FML

Also I’m hearing a lot of truckers are just quitting right now vs. paying $1100-1200/fill-up with diesel. As this goes on, we’re going to see more and more shortages of products (food, medicine, you name it) and what there is will continue skyrocketing in price.

If you ever want to know the real inflation rate, go to a website called Shadowstats and look at the inflation page and look at the graph that shows CPI calculated using the 1980s formula. Its currently at around 15%. Also look at their data for unemployment. It’s around 25%. This is the real economy. The velocity of money is slowing as the Fed raises the interest rates to combat rising inflation. But the rate the fed would have to go up would be about the same as inflation (ie 15%, not quarter basis point weeny hops from 1.00% to 1.25%). But even with this progression of miniature hops, it’s making Wall Street and Main Street stall out and drop off the proverbial cliff.

How do you bring inflation to heel without collapsing a system with tens of trillions of dollars of debt?
How do you keep the system from collapsing without taking out even more debt?
How do you keep the rest of the world from abandoning the US currency even as we continue to print new fiat currency into existence?

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/bidenomics-u-s-now-experiencing-shortage-tampons/

it's all those menses that can haz periods too! they're at fault! :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pretty clear all Biden's economic advisors and Powell are straight up political. Not a shred of logic between them.

Helping the little guy?

Hello!?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hadati wrote:
How do you bring inflation to heel without collapsing a system with tens of trillions of dollars of debt?
How do you keep the system from collapsing without taking out even more debt?
How do you keep the rest of the world from abandoning the US currency even as we continue to print new fiat currency into existence?

I don't know the answers to those questions but I do know inflation doesn't cease. It stays. It doesn't ever go down.
So, in summary, your neighbors, friends, who are democrats are the true enemy of the USA.
IF, God forbid, we ever enter into another civil war, you know who caused all of this.

Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Pretty clear all Biden's economic advisors and Powell are straight up political. Not a shred of logic between them.

Helping the little guy?

Hello!?

Thought so

Powell is a frickin lawyer, doesn't know squat about finance.

Powell earned a degree in politics from Princeton University in 1975 and a Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center in 1979.[2] He moved to investment banking in 1984.

No education in finance. Got where he is how??? Good ole boy I've got some dirt on you DC system is my guess.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:31 pm

Here is the Updated List of US-Based Food Manufacturing Plants Destroyed Under Biden Administration

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... istration/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I work at the port of Tacoma and we are slow! So slow that I have to travel to other ports to work. We get maybe 2-3 ships in a week. A few months ago we were so busy we had nowhere to put containers! Only time I’m working is with domestic ships. Nothing is coming in. But China just released like 1.5 million people back to work. So we will see.

And I cant even watch the news anymore. It’s like every channel is the onion news network. Absolutely mind boggling!

Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
And I cant even watch the news anymore. It’s like every channel is the onion news network. Absolutely mind boggling!

B-b-b-b-b-b-but didja see the news about the hwite supremacist group Patriot Front getting busted yesterday in Idaho?! Totally not sus at all since they're all so physically fit, well mannered, and don't look like lumpy fucks whatsoever. We have a whitey problem in this country! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad we have the FBI on the case! :wink05: :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO:

Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:43 am

And another one....

Food processing corporation Smithfield Foods will shut down its Vernon, California, plant and scale back operations in California, Utah and Arizona, the company announced Friday.

Smithfield “will cease all harvest and processing operations in Vernon, California in early 2023 and, at the same time, align its hog production system by reducing its sow herd in its Western region,” the company said in a Friday news release.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... igh-costs/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next