Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:39 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Syphilis is Rayciss 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Social inequity often leads to health inequity and, ultimately, manifests as health disparities," the agency explained in publishing those figures. "Historically, health disparities have persisted because access to, and routine use of, quality health care, including STI prevention and treatment, have not been equitably distributed."

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectious ... ate_active

From an article entitled:

"Syphilis Soaring in Newborns"

:throwup:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remember some of the health presentations I had to watch before any port call in the Navy. They convinced me to be cautious about where I stuck my little buddy! The rumors of black clap and the special hospitals for treatment helped too.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:01 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Wait, Hitler had Syph...he as Aryan as they come.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
I remember some of the health presentations I had to watch before any port call in the Navy. They convinced me to be cautious about where I stuck my little buddy! The rumors of black clap and the special hospitals for treatment helped too.

They threatened with locking us up on some pacific island with the other idiots and their dicks falling off to die so not infecting U.S. citizens and court marshal. Of course we all believed it for some time.
APG Maryland had last formation Friday inspection for condom possession.
Merrell Barracks in Nuremberg, sick call door had a big box full of condoms. You were expected to grab some as you walked out the gate.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Our drill sergeant at Ft. Knox during basic training gave us the presentation of “Off Post Extracurricular Activities”. He instructed that if you won’t pick it DON’T Stick it!!! :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That guy with the chancre sore in the back of throat made us all gag. That was before it was cool to be gay…. WAAAAAY before!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]