Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 127  Next
 Russia-Ukraine War 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What did I just see there? A chemical attack? What’s a shelf drone?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue May 24, 2022 10:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
Here ya go...boommm. WARNING-watch from home if you are worried about viewing it from work.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/e5bb7327_20220502074741_t

Looks like repurposed mortar rounds.

What video game was that pulled from?

Tue May 24, 2022 10:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
That'll cost you one WaGuns infraction, remember to report to MadPick on a non-work day for either Kitchen Patrol, painting rocks, mowing his yard, or picking up drug needles along I-5. </sarcasm> :ROFLMAO:

It's okay, I was often found in detention in high school but I did graduate. I was part of the breakfast club in RL. I will fit right in. :ROFLMAO:

Tue May 24, 2022 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
What did I just see there? A chemical attack? What’s a shelf drone?

I am going to assume "shelf" probably means a civilian drone bought off the shelf. It would not be hard at all to take some small-caliber mortar rounds (maybe 60mm and under) and hang them off a drone. Have a simple RC servo release them. Probably what was done here. The targets are clearly Russian (Z on hood)

Tue May 24, 2022 10:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They've been using off the shelf drones to drop mortars since the start.
There's some drone company that was using their gear that they stopped selling to know shippers that the drones were ending up in Ukraine, so that they'd be seen as unbiased.

Tue May 24, 2022 11:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've seen a couple of vids from the Russian side where they rig up a regular quad drone to carry a grenade and a mechanism on it to release that grenade as well, so it's not just Ukrainians that do it

if you have Telegram, it won't open in the regular browser: https://t.me/gonzowarr/1109

Tue May 24, 2022 12:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue May 24, 2022 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lavrov is a nut.

Israel demands apology after Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov says Hitler "had Jewish origins"

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Tue May 24, 2022 4:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Russian lawmakers passed legislation eliminating the existing age limit on serving in the military on Wednesday.
Would suck to live there!

Wed May 25, 2022 6:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is all kabuki theater to oust the strong nationalists who stand in the way of a consolidation of global power. Even Soros is calling for the elimination of Putin and Xi.

Nothing that they would like more than for you to spend the blood of YOUR family helping them to install their hegemony. And if Soros s behind it, you can bet this is really shady.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... mpaign=682

Global tax, "recalibration" of free speech, a "painful transition" to a green economy (but it'll be worth it! for whom?)
"Joe Biden: "When it comes to the gas prices, we're going through an INCREDIBLE transition"

Digital currencies to monitor, control, and tax your every transaction (just for you MRC!)

"Alibaba Group president J. Michael Evans boasts at the World Economic Forum about the development of an "individual carbon footprint tracker" to monitor what you buy, what you eat, and where/how you travel."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed May 25, 2022 7:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
This is all kabuki theater to oust the strong nationalists who stand in the way of a consolidation of global power. Even Soros is calling for the elimination of Putin and Xi.

Nothing that they would like more than for you to spend the blood of YOUR family helping them to install their hegemony. And if Soros s behind it, you can bet this is really shady.

Global tax, "recalibration" of free speech, a "painful transition" to a green economy (but it'll be worth it! for whom?)
"Joe Biden: "When it comes to the gas prices, we're going through an INCREDIBLE transition"

Digital currencies to monitor, control, and tax your every transaction (just for you MRC!)

"Alibaba Group president J. Michael Evans boasts at the World Economic Forum about the development of an "individual carbon footprint tracker" to monitor what you buy, what you eat, and where/how you travel."

All the more reason to give Zelensky the finger and hope his stash of cocaine is laced with something that'll kill him. America has a habit of destabilizing nations, overthrowing other democratically elected leaders, and installing puppet dictators. That's not spreading freedom and democracy. It's very much the opposite. The powers that be weren't honest about Afghanistan and Iraq. Nether were ever going to become bastions of democracy. What makes anybody think their analysis of Russia and Putin is remotely accurate? Does anybody buy that horse shit about Putin having blood cancer?

Wed May 25, 2022 7:13 am

jukk0u wrote:

You're right, it's a straight up old fashioned battle for supremacy between the West and the East. They also want to be our overlords.

Wed May 25, 2022 7:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:

All the more reason to give Zelensky the finger and hope his stash of cocaine is laced with something that'll kill him. America has a habit of destabilizing nations, overthrowing other democratically elected leaders, and installing puppet dictators. That's not spreading freedom and democracy. It's very much the opposite. The powers that be weren't honest about Afghanistan and Iraq. Nether were ever going to become bastions of democracy. What makes anybody think their analysis of Russia and Putin is remotely accurate? Does anybody buy that horse shit about Putin having blood cancer?

You do not have to convince me. Growing up around Vietnam vets instilled a LOT of patriotism in me. My dad was in the navy (a radioman) , he did his time. Then the war hit and he did not have to go. He went into the Army as an RTO and did his tour.

So when my turn came around I wanted to serve and go kick some butt. I was too young for desert storm but fully supported kicking Saddams butt. Now seeing that country in a much bigger mess post Saddam has me regretting that. Sure Saddam killed 100's of thousands of innocent people but now our biggest enemy runs that country and its far worse.

And on to the theater I served in....Afghan. Again was very pro-war. Post 13 months over there and then seeing Bidens criminal retreat from the country and all that free gear left in the hands of terrorists that American citizens paid for but would never ever be trusted with. I see just how much of a waste it was. This includes the death of one of my best friends and all my other brothers and sisters. The year of finding myself on the floor after hearing explosions in my sleep most every night for a year or so afterward, chalk that up to getting too used to Hadji ( I reserve the right to use this frigging term, its not racist) aiming old unguided 122mm soviet rockets at the FOB every night. Luckily he could not hit squat but that and other traumas I will not get into here leaves a mark. You learn war is not a big adventure and when you see people get hurt its not fun anymore.

And yeah the war on terror was complete bullshit alright. They don't give a shit about a winning strategy or any of us. They did not learn about failed nation building/hearts&minds post-Vietnam and never will. Piss on our joke of a government.

That said I still have no love for the Soviet war machine. Coughs, I mean Russia.

Did I mention that I do not miss hair pinned up above the collar and mandatory hair buns? Must be nice that you can wear it in a pony tail in the WOKE military now! Sorry, totally off topic now but that's war. Rant mode off.

Wed May 25, 2022 7:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

That said I still have no love for the Soviet war machine. Coughs, I mean Russia.

Did I mention that I do not miss hair pinned up above the collar and mandatory hair buns? Must be nice that you can wear it in a pony tail in the WOKE military now! Sorry, totally off topic now but that's war. Rant mode off.

Russia has as much as a right to exist as any other nation. The West really needs to stop poking the bear and leave it be. NATO should have never expanded further east than what was agreed upon decades ago. The American government has shown time after time it cannot be trusted. It doesn't matter who or which party is in power. Zelensky will become another casualty and example of Western doublespeak. I believe China is the bigger threat than Russia.

You can be openly gay in basic training now. I've seen pictures of recruits in the MUH-reens openly holding hands and caressing one another in front of the DI.

Wed May 25, 2022 8:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:

You can be openly gay in basic training now. I've seen pictures of recruits in the MUH-reens openly holding hands and caressing one another in front of the DI.

I liked it better when we had to keep our fricking mouth shut about our personal business, that's how its suppose to be. I absolutely hated Clinton, I voted Bush but did not like him either and so did most soldiers but we had to keep our mouth shut. The military is not a place to be an individual and shoot ones mouth off but it seems to be now. What makes this next generation so special? Everything has gone to hell. Drag queens in fox holes next with a rifle stuck up their butt. :ROFLMAO:

I am so glad I did my time and do not have to play along with the BS now.

Wed May 25, 2022 8:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 127  Next