Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:52 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 128  Next
 Russia-Ukraine War 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"(to end the war) Biden's kind of non compos mentis...but Somebody who can string a few sentences together, needs to call Zelenski and say 'here's what we're going to do'..."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:54 am

Alpine wrote:
What "deficit" are you talking about?

"Sanctuary" outside of Ukraine would likely put him at risk, even with many NATO guards, to asylum seekers and refugees he forced to flee Ukraine.

Gallant my ass. He's not a white hat. He's a petty tyrant and Putin is a worse tyrant. Not sure why we're supposed to feel more sympathy for Ukraine than for Tibet or Afghanistan. Maybe you can explain that...

Or you going to blame Putin "propaganda" for Tibet, Afghanistan, and every other place you don't feel a moral imperative to stop a country from being occupied militarily?

You hinted at kleptocracy when you brought up money. Your points are ludicrous, Zelensky has been a leader, Ukraine has been fighting very well. Putin showed himself to be a poor leader as he has been clueless about the state of decay of his military forces. He expected a quick victory like Hungary in 1956, it has been an embarrassing string of defeats for Russia due to decaying equipment, poor logistics, and a shockingly lack of training, lack of discipline of Russian soldiers.

I understand why Russia invaded, they were triggered by NATO expansionism. That is really on Western leaders in Brussels and D.C. who are likely using Ukraine to fight a proxy war against Russia.

Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's the "gallant leader" displaying his usual level of intelligence.
https://youtu.be/HbmZrzN3WFE

Can't wait till someone tells me that was Russian propaganda and Putin was somehow mind controlling him. Makes Gary Johnson's tongue video look statesman-like.

Every the media air-brushes Zelenskyy's image as some tough guy in fatigue-colored shirts in front of a tactical background, think of that video.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:55 pm

Alpine wrote:
Here's the "gallant leader" displaying his usual level of intelligence.
https://youtu.be/HbmZrzN3WFE

Can't wait till someone tells me that was Russian propaganda and Putin was somehow mind controlling him. Makes Gary Johnson's tongue video look statesman-like.

Every the media air-brushes Zelenskyy's image as some tough guy in fatigue-colored shirts in front of a tactical background, think of that video.

Everyone knows he was a comedian before he ran for office. As I said before, he really stepped up to the job. I don't think many expected it but war has a way of bringing out things in men they didn't even know about themselves.

Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bullshit. He's being propped up by tens of billions of US and other dollars. Profile in courage he is not. I watched one of his begging videos where he was complaining that they needed money to balance their budget. BALANCE THEIR BUDGET? In an invasion? I can't remember the last time we balanced our budget and we have 9% inflation!!! Fuck him and anyone who defends him.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:45 pm

Alpine wrote:
Bullshit. He's being propped up by tens of billions of US and other dollars. Profile in courage he is not. I watched one of his begging videos where he was complaining that they needed money to balance their budget. BALANCE THEIR BUDGET? In an invasion? I can't remember the last time we balanced our budget and we have 9% inflation!!! Fuck him and anyone who defends him.

You really lost your mind.

Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:34 am

I would say it's the Ukrainiacs who've lost their minds, but quislings gonna quisling...

Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:52 am

ViniVidivici wrote:
I would say it's the Ukrainiacs who've lost their minds, but quislings gonna quisling...

Ukrainians are fighting back against invasion by Russians and they're fighting well. The only Quisling is Kadyrov who is Putin's puppet government in Chechnia. That so many Chechen troops have gone over to Ukraine, I am thinking Kadyrov will be fleeing to Russia soon.

Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If people are going to use lib bullshit on me and tell me I'm crazy for crashing our economy for a tinpot dictator then I'll respond with the same level of libtard bullshit.

It's too bad the people of Afghanistan, Tibet and a few other places have the wrong color skin otherwise they'd get more support.

Yup, I went there. Call me crazy and that's what happens. And you know what? I think it's true. No one's been able to make the case why Ukraine deserves all of this and Afghanistan doesn't and Tibet doesn't. Guess it makes sense, Ukraine is hiding a bunch of Nazis, makes sense so many white supremacists would want to help them out over Afghanistan or Tibet.

Now, anyone want to try explaining rationally why we should fuck our currency when we're in a recession with record inflation, or should we keep descending into libtard social justice dick measuring?

Quote:

Quote:

Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oil. Market control.

America's Navy: a global force for good.

Currently oil, gas and commodities/consumer goods travel largely by sea. That gives the US navy a huge say in what can go where.

As pipe-lines and belt-roads and railroads are built up in Eurasia and east Asia, that control will wane (is waning). Therefore the effort to keep those connections from being made.

Can't control Afghanistan (too expensive and domestic objections) then destabilize it into irreparable ruin.

The maiden was met with a tit-for-tat seizure of Crimea... so an actor was hired to portray a "freedom fighting defender of "Democracy".

This gives the illusion of moral imperative to continue the essential embargo of Russian access to ports and pipelines.

Money, market control, oil and gas.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:06 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think we need to all take a step back, take a breath, maybe log off for a day and enjoy the holiday. This is jut a suggestion, but if the back and forth pop-shots at each other continue to touch the #8 of the CoC, that log off will be a forced action.

Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:06 am
Profile WWW

Yeah...edit...

Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:04 am

Alpine wrote:
... color skin...

....Yup, I went there.... white supremacists...

:ROFLMAO:

:bigsmile: Fare thee well, woke bro, enjoy your CRT!... Apparently favorite American pastime : everyone with severe cognitive dissonance with reality just stares at the color of their navel for an explanation of everything and the universe - or suddenly becomes "gender fluid" in a vain attempt to make reality to match their confused brain fantasies :bigsmile: Let us know when you arrive there too... Merry Kwanza to all! :)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:04 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Zalinsky

But Im sure somebody knows and for a good reason.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:28 am

Zelensky is in Bakhmut today, the town Wagner has been trying to take for the last few weeks. There isn't anywhere that is more front line than that.

Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 128  Next