Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:00 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 128  Next
 Russia-Ukraine War 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
I guess the red bastards did not learn from the Finns 80+ years ago. I got to admit it is very good to see the Russians eating dirt. I have never liked them, they have always been soviets still to me. We should of never allied with them. They are just as guilty as Germany for co-invading Poland in 39 and causing far more death pre and post WW2.

all Russians are soviets
all Germans are nazis

good to see dead Russians because some of their ancestors did fucked up things in the past
ok to ally with Germans because it's ok if their ancestors did fucked up things in the past

are you hearing yourself?

Thu May 19, 2022 10:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:
WitchyWoman wrote:
I guess the red bastards did not learn from the Finns 80+ years ago. I got to admit it is very good to see the Russians eating dirt. I have never liked them, they have always been soviets still to me. We should of never allied with them. They are just as guilty as Germany for co-invading Poland in 39 and causing far more death pre and post WW2.

all Russians are soviets
all Germans are nazis

good to see dead Russians because some of their ancestors did fucked up things in the past
ok to ally with Germans because it's ok if their ancestors did fucked up things in the past

I think you took my comments too literally. I never said "All Russians" When I say Soviets I obviously mean a certain kind of Russian. We got many units over there proudly flying the hammer and sickle, I've seen many Russian military units in videos prancing around with it. The Russian government and Putin love to use the nazi race card against the Ukrainians just like left does against all of us. The red star and the hammer fall into that same category and that star is still flown on all Russian aircraft. It's just as bad as Hitler's crooked cross. And yes it is good to see their soldiers having a dirt nap because a good deal of them are engaging in war crimes just like they did in Syria. I have no love for their military machine nor any empathy in this case. Piss on all of the invaders.

This video sums it up nicely...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 19, 2022 10:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hear you all. I watched Red Dawn and I do think the re-organized Soviet Union (as per Anatoliy Golitsyn) is still a threat.

I worked extensively with a guy who was in the Soviet Afghan Army and I thought how could someone ever think of doing this? I also met people who had shrines, so to speak, of Najibullah, who was the last Pashtun ruler of the Soviet supported Afghan regime. To them, the Soviets were keeping out the US supported invaders and destroyers of civilization, i.e. the crazed jihadis. Depends on your perspective.

I also know a guy who was in the old Afghan Army under Daoud, and escaped as the Soviets were entering. He has spoken to people left behind and they attest to the Soviet's butchering of people they disagreed with.

A lot of Russians are along for the ride, as so are we.

Added: We often have two choices in modern day world, and most of the time, they're not good choices. E.g. atheistic communism (Tajiks) or radical Islam (Pashtun) in Afghanistan (more or less). Republican or Democrat.

Last edited by jackass on Thu May 19, 2022 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 19, 2022 11:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
I hear you all. I watched Red Dawn and I do think the re-organized Soviet Union (as per Anatoliy Golitsyn) is still a threat.

I worked extensively with a guy who was in the Soviet Afghan Army and I thought how could someone ever think of doing this? I also met people who had shrines, so to speak, of Najibullah, who was the last Pashtun ruler of the Soviet supported Afghan regime. To them, the Soviets were keeping out the US supported invaders and destroyers of civilization, i.e. the crazed jihadis. Depends on your perspective.

I also know a guy who was in the old Afghan Army under Daoud, and escaped as the Soviets were entering. He has spoken to people left behind and they attest to the Soviet's butchering of people they disagreed with.

A lot of Russians are along for the ride, as so are we.

I have some Russian civilian friends i game design and small hobby shops who are really hurting business-wise and since the war started have gone silent. They have been locked out of selling in the US as well. I have no doubts that they are against Putin. I also have Ukrainian friends who have had hate for Russia long before this war started, much of that hate has been there since WW2. It's all a big mess.

Thu May 19, 2022 11:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
movingviolation wrote:
WitchyWoman wrote:

all Russians are soviets
all Germans are nazis

I think you took my comments too literally. I never said "All Russians" When I say Soviets I obviously mean a certain kind of Russian. We got many units over there proudly flying the hammer and sickle, I've seen many Russian military units in videos prancing around with it. The Russian government and Putin love to use the nazi race card against the Ukrainians just like left does against all of us. The red star and the hammer fall into that same category and that star is still flown on all Russian aircraft. It's just as bad as Hitler's crooked cross. And yes it is good to see their soldiers having a dirt nap because a good deal of them are engaging in war crimes just like they did in Syria. I have no love for their military machine nor any empathy in this case. Piss on all of the invaders.

This video sums it up nicely...

yeah ok. it's ok when we do it, everyone else is evil.
got it.

the hammer and sickle flag you may have seen is a traditional WW2 victory flag that was flown around May 9th, it is not a country or a unit flag.

this one however...

totally not nazi, nope. :thumbsup2:

Thu May 19, 2022 11:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am well aware of Azov but one unit does not make the whole counties military sour and i think many in that unit use those symbols because it upsets the Russians. Kind of a thorn in the side of their enemies. A rebellious gesture even if it is a distasteful one. There has been hatred in Ukraine since before WW2. Like many other nations. Many in Ukraine chose another madman to follow instead of Stalin, many joined the Whermacht or Waffen SS and fought in German foreign legions against Communism. Both choices were bad but they had no choice either way. I know all about that war. I have studied it since I was a little girl.

But Russians are guilty of the same thing and should have removed all communist symbolism after 89 like Germany did post-war but the fact is many are proud of it and the cold war never really ended. Let's also face the fact that the Russian military still fights like the NKVD or Waffen SS. They liquidate civilians in mass, in many cases, they spare no one and have never cared about collateral damage and like in the past they don't even care about their own troops. They throw them into the meat grinder and send the next wave over the crumpled bodies of the first. It's Stalingrad all over again over there. The only difference now is some guided missiles, live footage, and the internet.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by WitchyWoman on Thu May 19, 2022 12:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Thu May 19, 2022 12:05 pm

Let's put it this way...

Regular Uke vs Russkies? Hand me that sniper rifle.
Azov vs Russkies? Napalm the whole mess and let the Devil sort 'em out...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Thu May 19, 2022 12:08 pm

Many in "the West" have an individualist outlook and think progress is enabling individuals to succeed. It is linked to valuing every life, believing in rights and being suspicious of government.

In Russia or China a lot of people have a collectivist view, and think progress is the greatest good for the greatest number. As a result they are willing to sacrifice thousands or millions of individuals to achieve a better future for everyone. That's how they justify butchering an entire city, or why they aren't as concerned with losing an entire battalion, in the name of progress.

They aren't communists anymore, but they are still collectivists.

Thu May 19, 2022 2:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Flag on the right reads: Communist Party of Ukraine

not sure what your deal with a star is. USAF jets have stars on them too, not red but still stars. lol, US flag has stars on it, so what?

Thu May 19, 2022 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:

Flag on the right reads: Communist Party of Ukraine

not sure what your deal with a star is. USAF jets have stars on them too, not red but still stars. lol, US flag has stars on it, so what?

Because its a symbol of communism and has the blood of many innocent people on it. Even more then the swatstika. Yet one is accepted and the other is not.

BTW that pic is of a bunch of Russian communists in the eastern occupied zone (The Don) where the bloody Chechen terrorists in league with Putin have been carrying out war crimes.

Thu May 19, 2022 2:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

we've taken care of everything
the words you read the songs you sing
the pictures that give pleasure to your eye

Oh what a nice contented world
let the banners be unfurled
hold the red star proudly high in hand

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu May 19, 2022 3:37 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

movingviolation wrote:
WitchyWoman wrote:

all Russians are soviets
all Germans are nazis

The Russian people in mass are not on board for this shit...

Most people/citizens are not up for 7 virgin pigmy goats.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu May 19, 2022 4:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
we've taken care of everything
the words you read the songs you sing
the pictures that give pleasure to your eye

Oh what a nice contented world
let the banners be unfurled
hold the red star proudly high in hand

Thats a pagan pentacle. I wear one around my neck and have a stamp of one on my back. Far different from the other. BTW RUSH rules. :mulletslayer:

Thu May 19, 2022 6:50 pm

I saw Moving Pictures in concert.... Life changing...... and really fucked up.
Back in the gooood old days....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu May 19, 2022 7:01 pm

Looks like GRU may be teeing up to clean up the mess and actually do something PRODUCTIVE for once in their entire shitstain existence...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -says.html

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Thu May 19, 2022 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 128  Next