Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 32  Next
 Twitter / Elon Musk Thread 

Attachment:
Screenshot 2022-12-04 082225.jpg

Attachment:
Screenshot 2022-12-04 083018.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:30 am

Interesting to find out more about Matt Taibbi.....
Journalist for (far left) Rolling Stone --- wrote lots of articles going after Trump....
He was picked by Elon for a reason --- Dems and left will have a hard time trying to spin him as a maga conspiracist or biased.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:43 am

I haven't seen ANYTHING about the second drop yet.....
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I wonder how much grief Elon and Matt are getting right now....

Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:07 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I haven't seen ANYTHING about the second drop yet.....
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I wonder how much grief Elon and Matt are getting right now....

I saw pn Patriots.win the 2nd drop is tomorrow.

Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:15 am
Profile WWW

Thanx. I naturally assume the cynical side.... but when you stop and think about it --- can you even IMAGINE the size and depth of the rathole Matt is going down???
:throwup: :shocked4: :shocked4: :shocked4: :runforthehills:

I would have to guess every thread takes you to more and more.... It would take some time to comb thru and make it 'presentable'.

Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:49 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I would have to guess every thread takes you to more and more.... It would take some time to comb thru and make it 'presentable'.

Exactly. When you have that much shit to wade through, and you are about to make a presentation to the whole country (whole world?), I'm sure it takes some serious time to get it all ready to go.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In a white house presser....

They asked about twitter's accusations of suppressing speech and hiding the Biden laptop story...

The White House's response?

'White supremacy'..

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1599878627058802688

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Jim Baker was the Clinton campaign’s ‘go-to, speed-dial contact’ to plant false claims about Trump collusion with the Kremlin."

"Twitter CEO Elon Musk fired Jim Baker, the company’s deputy general counsel, on Tuesday after an “unconvincing” explanation of the terminated employee’s role in the suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story"

https://thefederalist.com/2022/12/07/el ... 2022-12-07

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
"Jim Baker was the Clinton campaign’s ‘go-to, speed-dial contact’ to plant false claims about Trump collusion with the Kremlin."

"Twitter CEO Elon Musk fired Jim Baker, the company’s deputy general counsel, on Tuesday after an “unconvincing” explanation of the terminated employee’s role in the suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story"

https://thefederalist.com/2022/12/07/el ... 2022-12-07

That fuker went snake years ago

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any release updates?

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:07 am

I haven't seen anything yet..... I'm betting that Matt's head is exploding with all the info he is uncovering --- trying to piece it all together..... Being that Elon is now fearful of 'attacks' --- he's over the target! Killary is after him now...

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I haven't seen anything yet..... I'm betting that Matt's head is exploding with all the info he is uncovering --- trying to piece it all together..... Being that Elon is now fearful of 'attacks' --- he's over the target! Killary is after him now...

The hold up was Baker. He was screening the stuff to be released. MFG!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"We can now tell you part of the reason why. On Tuesday, Twitter Deputy General Counsel (and former FBI General Counsel) Jim Baker was fired. Among the reasons? Vetting the first batch of “Twitter Files” – without knowledge of new management.

The process for producing the “Twitter Files” involved delivery to two journalists (Bari Weiss and me) via a lawyer close to new management. However, after the initial batch, things became complicated.

Over the weekend, while we both dealt with obstacles to new searches, it was @BariWeiss who discovered that the person in charge of releasing the files was someone named Jim. When she called to ask “Jim’s” last name, the answer came back: “Jim Baker.”

“My jaw hit the floor,” says Weiss."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mus ... paign=1118

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
"We can now tell you part of the reason why. On Tuesday, Twitter Deputy General Counsel (and former FBI General Counsel) Jim Baker was fired. Among the reasons? Vetting the first batch of “Twitter Files” – without knowledge of new management.

The process for producing the “Twitter Files” involved delivery to two journalists (Bari Weiss and me) via a lawyer close to new management. However, after the initial batch, things became complicated.

Over the weekend, while we both dealt with obstacles to new searches, it was @BariWeiss who discovered that the person in charge of releasing the files was someone named Jim. When she called to ask “Jim’s” last name, the answer came back: “Jim Baker.”

“My jaw hit the floor,” says Weiss."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mus ... paign=1118

Yes thanks for the link. EXACTLY what I heard on the radio. JFC~!!

He still worked for the FBI. And this gets NO attention???

Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
Musk did a AMA twitter call where various people were able to ask questions. Redacted is another good channel I follow that was able to ask Elon a question directly. He asked about the government "back door"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBskl-Z0D8s

I can't watch Redacted anymore. They're peddlers of bullshit and doom & gloom. I got really into them for a bit until I started seeing none of the shit Clayton pushes comes to fruition. I can't stand that other guy with those white framed stupid glasses. Clayton is quite the real estate fraudster. It's really no wonder he and Natalie moved their asses to Portugal. I wouldn't take any investment advice from that huckster.

Last edited by Eddie Dean on Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 32  Next