Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:21 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32  Next
 Twitter / Elon Musk Thread 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Massivedesign wrote:
It’s begun.

But will this just be a 2 more weeks thing? Anything other than noise? Will the new Ye drama be enough to drown this new current thing out?

Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:37 pm
Profile WWW

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
So narrow minded...... The flood gates were just cracked a little.... this is just the tip of the iceberg.... Wait thill the virus censorship comes out... and the vax/HCQ/ivermectin info that was suppressed..... and all the other silencing...... Just the beginning --- GAME ON!!!

Just wait til Elion allows spaceforce access to look thru all the DMs ---- THATS where all the juicy stuff is. Would NEVER have happened under past ownership --- Elon can do what ever the fuk he wants as a private company :bigsmile: And he has the PERFECT protection ---- "It all happened BEFORE I bought the company and they lied to me....." EPIC.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
So narrow minded...... The flood gates were just cracked a little.... this is just the tip of the iceberg.... Wait thill the virus censorship comes out... and the vax info that was suppressed..... and all the other silencing...... Just the beginning --- GAME ON!!!

Just wait til Elion allows spaceforce access to look thru all the DMs ---- THATS where all the juicy stuff is. Would NEVER have happened under past ownership --- Elon can do what ever the fuk he wants as a private company :bigsmile: And he has the PERFECT protection ---- "It all happened BEFORE I bought the company and they lied to me....." EPIC.

So "Narrow minded?" It works both ways. You have been saying this since Biden stole office. Trump isn't coming back, nothing is being overturned and all this twitter shit is well.....Shit.

"Space force" isn't going to do shit, The "Juicy" stuff will never be shown and all the rest is just Bitchute crap.

Two weeks has become two Years with Nothing....and that's the way it will stay.

Just Like the Clinton emails and Hunters Laptop. Nothing will happen. Corrupt Government and dirty Pool is where we are at, but if you think some huge Bitchute article is going to expose the corruption, have another Beer and calm down.

Prove me wrong. :popcorn:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:31 pm

Penis

Thats all you deserve John.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Penis

Thats all you deserve John.

That's the reply i would expect when you have nothing.

Again, prove me wrong. :popcorn:

Edit: I forgot to mention QFC has Chicken thighs and legs for 1.29 a LB right now. Chicken Titties are BOGO.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Last edited by usrifle on Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Twitter campaign collusion with Biden matters because if enough activity is demonstrated then Twitter's actions become a like-kind undeclared political contribution/donation with tax and even criminal penalty implications.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
The Twitter campaign collusion with Biden matters because if enough activity is demonstrated then Twitter's actions become a like-kind undeclared political contribution/donation with tax and even criminal penalty implications.

Yes but that’s not exactly what happened

Lib bozos at twitter being biased stooges on their own or was there a direct link to DNC/Biden?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:doh1:

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
:doh1:

How is it then?

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We do know the FBI met weekly with "big tech". What WAS said to Twitter? "Hush hush on the B laptop"????

Gonna be tough to prove that

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The SMH emoji is because it’s all over the place all afternoon and evening.

Musk released Twitter communications this afternoon, many of which were directly from the B Administration.

More to be released tomorrow.

So far, he’s releasing it through Matt Taibbi:

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598 ... story-2020

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Lib bozos at twitter being biased stooges on their own or was there a direct link to DNC/Biden?

Communications show requests from Biden campaign and then confirmation replies "handled."

Direct quid pro quo to use a phrase libs love to pretend to understand.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Communications show requests from Biden campaign and then confirmation replies "handled."

Direct quid pro quo to use a phrase libs love to pretend to understand.

They do ?

Wow huge indeed

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That’s why I posted a link…

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
That’s why I posted a link…

Twitter link. Links in an image. Hmmmm.........but better than the first Twitter link. But still.

Let's get some of those names from the Biden team. Prosecute to the full extent. Mostly - so far - just deflection and a little squirming from the communists.

My true prediction: Nothing will come of this. So far NONE of this shit, NONE has turned into anything.

I'm watching and waiting.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32  Next