Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Mass shooting in Buffalo - 8 dead - live streamed 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/c ... t/3687999/

Supposedly the guy had a 'to do list' posted online, dating back to March.... How does that get found so quickly? Oh, and his 'manifesto' was supposedly found where he described himself as a 'white supremacist'... WTF.

The shooting was supposedly livestreamed, and I'm searching for links.

How convenient, a 'white supremacist' shoots and kills a bunch of people in a state with super strict gun control.

How much you wanna bet this is used to push NATIONAL gun control...? 'We can't prevent shootings in NY if they can just drive to PA and buy the rifle and bring it back to kill people!!!!!'

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Sat May 14, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 14, 2022 1:15 pm

Sad. Condolences to the victims obviously. I wonder if a magazine limit would have prevented th…- oh wait.

Sat May 14, 2022 1:27 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

He is supposedly white, so MSN is just waiting to confirm his preferred political party.....

Sat May 14, 2022 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dude has an AR with 'Ni**ER' on his front sight post, and the first person he comes across just walking in the parking lot, he shoots her in the head.... She appears to be white or hispanic.

Why the fuck does this shit seem like it's glowing?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat May 14, 2022 1:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like he's in custody...

Attachment:
1652562996489.jpg

Great. :thumbsdown:

More fodder for the media...

'White man kills 10 people and they take him into custody, black man gets shot and killed over a burned out tail light'.

Bet $$ on it.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat May 14, 2022 1:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, that was quick.. Looks like I underestimated their ability...

Attachment:
1652563269912.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat May 14, 2022 1:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

and.... here..... we..... go...

It's Trump's fault!!

Attachment:
1652560529713.jpg

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat May 14, 2022 1:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, guy reportedly says he's a white supremacist then writes a manifesto that looks like a checklist for 'white supremacist domestic terrorist', says he's targeting black people, then kills 4 white people (according to reports) in addition to his other victims.

WTF?

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat May 14, 2022 1:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NSFW image... I cropped it to avoid the obvious.

Spoiler: show
Attachment:
dtstj.jpg

Yeah, he made sure that the word is clearly visible in his video as he's shooting people...

WTF.

Glow op or not, dude is a fucking POS.... and clearly been brainwashed/pressured by someone/something..

This shit fucking stinks....

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat May 14, 2022 2:07 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
So, guy reportedly says he's a white supremacist then writes a manifesto that looks like a checklist for 'white supremacist domestic terrorist', says he's targeting black people, then kills 4 white people (according to reports) in addition to his other victims.

WTF?

That doesn’t surprise me. Remember Kyle Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist” too according to Joe.

This time there was a script. But obviously the guy couldn’t follow it.

Sat May 14, 2022 2:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm not condoning violence in any way and think this POS probably should have been shot on sight.... Just so we're crystal clear... but I gotta point out this insane level of hypocrisy/cognitive dissonance....

Left: You have to hire minorities, even if they don't meet your requirements, otherwise you're racist. Also, we're gonna keep bringing in illegal immigrants. Oh, BTW, we're also gonna give preferential treatment to minorities in college applications, in addition to employment, and tell you that minorities need more free shit that you're excluded from getting. White people should feel guilty because they're pieces of shit and are born racist and are actually inferior.
Right: That's called discrimination.
Left : Shut up bigot!
Nutjub : Shoots people, claims the system is rigged against him.
Left : Look at all the lies spread by the right, claiming we're giving preferential treatment and that we're gonna continue to allow more illegal immigrants which will allow us to import voters and gain more power...
Right: But, uhh... nothing you just said was a lie... was actually a lie... and what was said, is demonstrably true..
Left: BIGOT! RACIST!

Not saying this was justified in any way, shape, or form.... But I could see how a young, moldable mind could see what's going on and think there's only one way to change it... and I definitely think someone/something had some coercion to push him into doing something like this.

Left creates a situation, someone overreacts to it, and the left blames the right for the situation they created...

So far I've seen them blame trump, guns, all republicans, pro-lifers, Tucker Carlson, and just about anything they don't like...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat May 14, 2022 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

From what I've been able to find, dude was a wacko, but also trying to spread the hate. He apparently listed what he bought and where he bought it from, even including discount codes he probably used. Will give the crazies on the left ammo they need for suing anyone that sold stuff to this guy. He was confirmed to be wearing ballistic armor and a helmet. Apparently store security put shots on this dude, but his plates stopped it. Expect a big push against civilians owning armor after this.
Attachment:
Screen_Shot_2022-05-14_at_4_13_54_PM_png-2383891.jpg

Attachment:
Screen_Shot_2022-05-14_at_4_14_19_PM_png-2383888.jpg

Sat May 14, 2022 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:
From what I've been able to find, dude was a wacko, but also trying to spread the hate. He apparently listed what he bought and where he bought it from, even including discount codes he probably used. Will give the crazies on the left ammo they need for suing anyone that sold stuff to this guy. He was confirmed to be wearing ballistic armor and a helmet. Apparently store security put shots on this dude, but his plates stopped it. Expect a big push against civilians owning armor after this.
Attachment:

Attachment:

That guy has better stuff than I do.

Sat May 14, 2022 3:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
NotAMerc wrote:
Attachment:

Attachment:

That guy has better stuff than I do.

Depending how far down the rabbit hole you want to go down, more than likely he was just listing different manufacture's so they can all be sued in the future lawsuits. Why have at least 6 different manufactures listed for multiple upper and lowers kits?

Sat May 14, 2022 3:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How about a "wow, this is terrible"? Left, Right, some people just never miss an opportunity. For fucks sake!

I'm truly disturbed to read this. I can't imagine what the families of the victims are going through.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sat May 14, 2022 3:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next