Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:40 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Greetings! 

Fleeing to another state is not the answer. Rolling up your sleaves and getting to work to stop the idiocy is. Women that look like you have a much greater impact on the democrat legislators then men that look like myself and Curtis. There are legislative action groups that you need to join and feeds from the like of Jim Walsh. You might also think about being a PCO as the fileing period opened today.

Mon May 16, 2022 8:41 pm

Other challenge is I won't have a weapon I didn't build myself... and trying to figure out what would be correct Bulgy Issue and how to make it 922R compliant makes my girlfriend's C8 (think green Canadian M4) look like a cakewalk.

Randall is right on the money, with the infestation of stealth-pinko RINOs blighting the WSRP we need every right-thinking PCO we can get. I was one for four years until the Party brought in a ringer and booted me for expecting it to adhere to its platform principles...

Know Your Enemy: https://web.archive.org/web/20190930002 ... licans.pdf

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon May 16, 2022 8:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forum! :thumbsup2:

We’ll see how high you fly :wink05:

Mon May 16, 2022 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hartcreek wrote:
Fleeing to another state is not the answer. Rolling up your sleaves and getting to work to stop the idiocy is. Women that look like you have a much greater impact on the democrat legislators then men that look like myself and Curtis. There are legislative action groups that you need to join and feeds from the like of Jim Walsh. You might also think about being a PCO as the fileing period opened today.

I did not really flee. I have lived in several states, I was just just born in and grew up in Socal. My dad was on Ronald Reagan's security detail when he was Gov, but that era of the state was dead or on the out before I was born. I always planned on living elsewhere and in a more rural location and I accomplished that.

I looked into being a voice in the fight here for a few weeks now but nothing for Douglas county was listed. I only saw openings for some Western WA cities?

Last edited by WitchyWoman on Mon May 16, 2022 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon May 16, 2022 8:53 pm

WitchyWoman wrote:
hartcreek wrote:

I looked into being a voice in the fight for a few weeks now but nothing for Douglas county was listed. I only saw openings for Western WA cities.

You can still challenge the incumbent. It's what they did to me...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon May 16, 2022 8:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I like cooked carrots.

:wagwoot:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon May 16, 2022 9:29 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Col_Temp wrote:
Welcome, oh and you can ignore Wajim he is regularly inappropriate.... along with a few others I could name... :wink05:
But then again that is what makes it interesting...

anyway.. welcomewgo

I am too....

And welcome .

We all 'try' to be good here.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue May 17, 2022 12:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the group!

Tue May 17, 2022 8:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:
Welcome, oh and you can ignore Wajim he is regularly inappropriate.... along with a few others I could name... :wink05:

anyway.. welcomewgo

I am too....

And welcome .

Jim has anyone ever told you that you look like animal mother from full metal jacket? You just need an M60. LOL :AR15firing:

Tue May 17, 2022 8:49 am

WitchyWoman wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:

anyway.. welcomewgo

I am too....

And welcome .

Jim has anyone ever told you that you look like animal mother from full metal jacket? You just need an M60. LOL :AR15firing:

Now that ya point it out...

Tue May 17, 2022 8:53 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

WitchyWoman wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:

anyway.. welcomewgo

I am too....

And welcome .

Ya the avatar does look a bit like me...but its my 23yr old kid thats Regular Army.

He thinks it is funny to put pics on my phone without me knowing.

All have been above the waist thank God.

Here he is after Basic.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Last edited by WaJim on Tue May 17, 2022 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 17, 2022 12:01 pm

WaJim wrote:
Ya the avatar does look a bit like me...but its my 23yr old kid thats Regular Army.

He thinks it is funny to put pics on my phone without me knowing.

All have been above the waist thank God.

There is that... I'd like to HOPE nobody would ever confuse me for my av, though the lizardkid is definitely better looking. :)

Tue May 17, 2022 12:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Take note with only 54 posts she is a site supporter. :thumbsup2:
Also, her screen name needs a color change mods.

Wed May 18, 2022 1:56 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
I like cooked carrots.

:wagwoot:

Confucius says, woman that cooks carrots and peas in same pot needs to be free of illness.

Wed May 18, 2022 3:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2