Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Will Hillary Finally Get Some Come-Uppance? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry to hear about Mr. Mook's upcoming suicide.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... -to-media/

"Hillary Clinton approved an effort to leak allegations that Donald Trump was colluding with Russia via Alfa Bank, according to her 2016 presidential campaign manager, Robby Mook, who testified Friday in federal court in Washington, DC."

Whatta mook.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 20, 2022 2:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

To answer your question on Hillary’s come uppance. Not even a slap on the wrist.

Fri May 20, 2022 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Won't even be acknowledged by the powers that be.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Fri May 20, 2022 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It'll be buried as false news and life will go on as if nothing happened.

Fri May 20, 2022 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Whatta mook.

Fri May 20, 2022 3:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Since some Republicans have stated they will get to the bottom of all this once back in power, I’m starting to wonder if they’re running all of this through quickly, to get people convicted, so Biden can pardon them all before he loses the office…

Fri May 20, 2022 3:35 pm

I was just watching this on Watter's World..... From the sounds of it - Durham has a pretty air tight case going. If the corrupt OBarry judge and the stacked jury find any other way, I would expect 'something else' to trigger.... like 11.3 (or which ever one is pertinent) due to the 'failure of law'.

I can't wait to see how far Durham goes... We still haven't seen the 'declass' information - but I'll bet Durham has it all. Wasn't it said that there were 10s of thousands of sealed indictments when Trump left the White House? RICO..... and they've got it all. I'm betting there is going to be a rash of suicides and accidents soon.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri May 20, 2022 3:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I was just watching this on Watter's World..... From the sounds of it - Durham has a pretty air tight case going. If the corrupt OBarry judge and the stacked jury find any other way, I would expect 'something else' to trigger.... like 11.3 (or which ever one is pertinent) due to the 'failure of law'.

I can't wait to see how far Durham goes... We still haven't seen the 'declass' information - but I'll bet Durham has it all. Wasn't it said that there were 10s of thousands of sealed indictments when Trump left the White House? RICO..... and they've got it all. I'm betting there is going to be a rash of suicides and accidents soon.

2 more weeks it’s will all come to light.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Fri May 20, 2022 3:43 pm

Attachment:
280194643_397772912363128_5884421412599648771_n.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Fri May 20, 2022 3:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Fri May 20, 2022 4:13 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

wilmermj wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

2 more weeks it’s will all come to light.

And if not those 2 weeks, the 2 weeks after that... right?

Fri May 20, 2022 4:44 pm
Profile WWW

For those of you that have not been paying attention to what Durham has been up to, you may want to watch this....
(Yeah - there is some Q stuff at the end.... but it pretty much say it all)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4PZwI8wtpVBt/

Durham is protected by the MILITARY. Trump's military - not sleepy Joes trans gender shitshow. No more needs to be said.

Fri May 20, 2022 4:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Attachment:
280194643_397772912363128_5884421412599648771_n.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Fri May 20, 2022 5:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Musk reported Hillary as spreading disinformation to the Twitter execs.

Let's see if Musk gets Arkancided. If anyone can beat that it's him.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri May 20, 2022 5:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Someone commented on Mook's impending Arkancide in another article:

"Yeah, three monkeypox vaccines to the back of the head, never seen anything like it.."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/moo ... mpaign=676

Wonder if I'll be still alive when the Clinton's finally get Ceaušescu'd.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat May 21, 2022 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]