Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:08 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 "Build Blackouts Better". 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How's that green revolution working out for y'all?

"NERC warned power supplies in the Western US could be strained this summer as a historic drought reduces hydroelectric power generation due to falling reservoir levels and what's expected to be an unseasonably hot summer. Compound the hellacious weather backdrop with grids decommissioning fossil fuel power plants to fight climate change and their inability to bring on new green power generation, such as solar, wind, and batteries, in time, is a perfect storm waiting to happen that will produce electricity deficits that may force power companies into rolling blackouts for stability purposes."

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/u ... mpaign=676

"Vast Swath of US at Risk of Summer Blackouts, Regulator Warns
Drought, plant closures and supply-chain woes threaten electric grid"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ator-warns

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat May 21, 2022 7:25 am

Dear pols, shut your damn sissyholes and start building nuke plants already! Three Mile Island was nowhere NEAR as bad as the bedwetting hypochondriacs made it out to be, and with fifty years' more advanced reactor technology the latest designs are far safer.

Hell, hook up those old sub reactors at Arco and fire 'em up as a temporary "booster"...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sat May 21, 2022 8:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Libs want brownouts. That's why they're forcing everyone to install the two-way smart meters, why else would they want to send information TO your meter? It's not like they need to send out software patches every single day.

Now brownouts will be microtargeted. Eventually it will probably be based on social credit score.

In the beginning the brownouts will be staggered through politically "safe" areas either super red or extreme blue for obvious reasons.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat May 21, 2022 8:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More electric cars are the answer.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Sat May 21, 2022 8:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Libs want brownouts. That's why they're forcing everyone to install the two-way smart meters, why else would they want to send information TO your meter? It's not like they need to send out software patches every single day.

Now brownouts will be microtargeted. Eventually it will probably be based on social credit score.

In the beginning the brownouts will be staggered through politically "safe" areas either super red or extreme blue for obvious reasons.

“Electrical equity” just like the states who tried to prioritize medical care by skin color until the courts told them not to.

Sat May 21, 2022 9:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One good thing about the water level in Lake Mead going down is they are finding the 55-gallon drums the MOB dropped bodies in. icon_eek

Sat May 21, 2022 12:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got excited thinking this was about .300 Blk AR builds.

Sat May 21, 2022 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WA should stop selling power to CA. Leave the zombies in the dark.

bubblewhip wrote:

That was my first thought!

Sat May 21, 2022 2:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

nvm

Sat May 21, 2022 3:31 pm

Alpine wrote:

Hahahahahahaha. Right......

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat May 21, 2022 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can't afford to have a big stash of gas for generator's either. Going to be an interesting rest of the year.

Sat May 21, 2022 4:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Alpine wrote:

I was told the first part by a PSE employee. The ability to send info TO the meter was to shut it down individually instead of whole blocks or whole towns at a time.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat May 21, 2022 4:37 pm

What drought? The way it has been snowing at elevation I will be lucky to set up one hunting blind in July.

Sun May 22, 2022 3:08 am

Alpine wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Alpine wrote:

I was told the first part by a PSE employee. The ability to send info TO the meter was to shut it down individually instead of whole blocks or whole towns at a time.

Heaven forbid they get with the times and make shutting off the power easier and cut down on man power/not make their employees have to deal with mad people.

Crazy right!??!

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun May 22, 2022 5:17 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

bubblewhip wrote:

Me too :thumbsup2:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu May 26, 2022 2:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next