Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:19 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Tiffany Smiley Draws Patty Murray's Ire 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old smelly tennis shoes must be nervous since she went right for the guns.

https://komonews.com/news/podcast/polit ... s-negative

Beating the same old TDS drum:

"Sen. Patty Murray's reelection campaign has gone negative even before the primary. In ads running across the state, Murray attacks her likely Republican opponent, Tiffany Smiley, as being too extreme and aligned with former President Donald Trump."

Orange man bad.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Trump who?
He hasn't been in office for... how long now?

Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The tennis shoe hag needs to go

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think this is a sure sign that Murray, even with all the cheating that goes on in this state, still might lose. This election will not likely be the walkover she has been used to.
November is going to be interesting.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:24 pm
Profile WWW

Col_Temp wrote:
I think this is a sure sign that Murray, even with all the cheating that goes on in this state, still might lose. This election will not likely be the walkover she has been used to.
November is going to be interesting.

They need to manage the optics so they can hide the rigging. Too many Deplorables across the country are starting to get Blackpilled... I'm not sure if that means a squeaker win, or they let Smiley have this one and come back with *barf*Jayapal in six years.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FUKKKin HAG!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

After watching her commercial(s) I wanna PUKE. Right off the bat she says we need to buy American - That's 100% Trump! Then she says we need to lower prices and raise pay???? UH if that isn't an Oxymoron, sorry smelly shoes ya cant do both! Then she has the nerve to run hate ads and says McConnell will make it illegal to get an abortion anywhere - Really? We have a democrat President so you would need veto proof legislation passed in both the house and senate. Yes, I believe the GOP will kick butt in November BUT not to the point of passing veto proof legislation.
I'm so tired of politicians lying their ass off! End of Rant

Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:52 pm

Just NOW? Osama's Wannabe Babymomma has made me wanna puke just from having to share a state with her ever since her first run for office.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:56 pm

A buddy found this tweet by "AmishDude" that absolutely NAILS the Mad Libs fill-in-the-blank of D talking points...

"[Latest Republican] is worse than [Current Republican] because he is doing [Mischaracterized Popular Legislative Action] which will lead to [Apocalyptic Hyperbole], hurting [Preferred Interest Group] the most."

Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Donated to her campaign.

Come on, guys.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:15 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Good

Smiley talks sense

Murray is an empty hat full of Democrat.

We all dont hear a fucking thing from Patty till its time she gotta blab cuz her seats up for grabs.

NOT A FUCKING PEEP FROM THE SNEAKER CHICK!

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
A buddy found this tweet by "AmishDude" that absolutely NAILS the Mad Libs fill-in-the-blank of D talking points...

"[Latest Republican] is worse than [Current Republican] because he is doing [Mischaracterized Popular Legislative Action] which will lead to [Apocalyptic Hyperbole], hurting [Preferred Interest Group] the most."

this needs it's own thread.. who can fill in the blanks with the funniest thingy

Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:43 pm

PW45 wrote:
Diamondback wrote:

this needs it's own thread.. who can fill in the blanks with the funniest thingy

Sounds fun, I don't have much to offer for prizes though.

Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All that see this need to share it with everyone they know to get the word out.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:56 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:
All that see this need to share it with everyone they know to get the word out.

Because I'm lazy and this is relevant...
https://freedomslodge.com/stampede-1-mi ... nt-pro-gun

Challenge: Get at least one so-called "pro-gun Dem" you know to #RememberInNovemer and #GunVote. Particularly with that traitor Steve Kirby.

Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next