Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 YMCA kicks out 80yr old woman. 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

No link to this yet, Shocking right?

Dori Monson interviewed an 80 yr old woman last Friday that was kicked out of the Bremerton YMCA forever.

Her offense?

She yelled at a biological male in a dress in the dressing room to "Get Out" there's children, girls, changing swimsuits and going potty.

There was a YMCA employee watching this and immediately kicked the elderly woman out of the facility and called the police. Her charge was not being inclusive to the LGBDA what ever. The MAN was Watching the little girls UNDRESS.

Welp the 80yr old went straight to the police department and filed complaint..against the pedo-tranny-crossdresser.

You wont find this on the news.

Listen to Dori today.

Ill give update.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, I does stand for Young Mens Christian Association
There used to be a YWCA also, just for them
:rofl9:

Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:40 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Jeffro wrote:
Well, I does stand for Young Mens Christian Association
There used to be a YWCA also, just for them
:rofl9:

It could be the YWCA...ill check today on the show

YWCA of Kitsap County905 Pacific Avenue · Bremerton

YMCA 2261 Homer Jones Dr, Bremerton

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OiHu8iW3N0

Tim Pool is on it

Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:17 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Yup Port Townsend YMCA

And The Mayor of PT supports the YMCA decision.

IDIOT!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:15 am

W-T-actual-F?! I seem to recall a time when the West Sound wasn't this much of a massive clusterfudge...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Apparently this guy is an employee of that YMCA and he wasn’t in a dress…he was in a woman’s swim suit.

That’s how the older woman could tell he wasn’t post op.

He also on his Fakebook page says he’s interested in wimmen…

Last edited by WaJim on Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:24 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

His name is Clementine

Now has a go fund me going cuz HES the victim …

Whut the flying frig?

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, how are kids supposed to understand stranger danger when a creep in a dress/swimsuit is allowed to be next to them in the changing room?…

Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The answer is simple, but painful. Leave them to it. Don't support organizations that enable this.

Sure, there will be those that cry, "But it's the LAW! We have to obey!" Let the organizations die off. Don't let your kids anywhere near them. It will take a while, but the lesson will be learned.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Clementine Adams...

18yrs old

Check out his facebook pg.
Quote:
Hi, my name is Clementine. I’m a college student, and I plan on majoring in Elementary Education! Being trans isn’t about changing, it’s about living my truth. In part of doing so, I'm seeking gender affirmative surgeries.

This fund was originally just intended for two important surgeries I wanted. They’re called Vaginoplasty(aka Bottom Surgery) and Feminizing Laringoplasty(aka Vocal Surgery). It’s become apparent to me however that my financial need for my transition expands beyond that. Especially considering the recent incident, I need the help funding my transition more broadly.

FREAK!

Elementary School teacher?

NO WAY

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:56 pm

I suspect that in short order Clementine will get the sex change it desires free gratis from a few of the fathers of the girls he was peeping on.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It gets worse.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-trans-ac ... ocker-room

Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This shit is getting old. All of it.
This website might open a few eyes but if you've kept up with any of this, you already knew.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/332522/percentage-americans-lgbt.aspx
Quote:
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Gallup finds 7.1% of U.S. adults identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or something other than straight or heterosexual. The percentage has steadily increased since Gallup first measured LGBT identification in 2012.

7.1%

So why are the 92.9% putting up with this nonsense?

(I could go on but I don't feel like typing)

Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Did anyone see any info on donating to the woman's cause? I'd write her cause a big fat check right now if i had the info. My MIL is 77, born and raised in PT on a family farm. She's the oldest of 5, and worked her ass off her whole childhood. Her father worked the farm and also worked at the mill. Every day of the week. She is obviously up in arms over the whole story and remembers a time when that whole area was primarily hard working conservative people. She hasn't lived there in almost 50 years, but she still has quite a bit of family in that area.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next