Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:51 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Mar-a-lago Raid: discuss. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The DoJ mounts an attack on a former President and political opponent, using questionable legal under-pinnings as justification, and because the electorate is crisis-fatigued there is seemingly little hullaballoo commensurate with the import of the event?

Here's a thread to keep current on this Biden-gate... this purge of dissent, no?

"A former director of national intelligence said Aug. 12 that it is “virtually impossible” to prosecute people for mishandling classified documents, and asserted that former President Donald Trump has the “ultimately declassification authority” in terms of such documents."

Remember when Comey covered Hillary's ass over classified docs with a bunch of malarky?

"As people talk about Espionage Act and classified documents and all of that, the standard was set in 2016. Remember the Department of Justice and the FBI took the official position that Hillary Clinton, who was in possession of classified documents … that [being] in possession of that, that wasn’t enough, and that being grossly negligent and being careless, Jim Comey told us, that’s not enough under the Espionage Act. You have to know you’re violating the law,” Ratcliffe said."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/for ... mpaign=853

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:48 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Show me the man , Ill show you a crime.

..Stalin.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:01 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

After the way Trump was treated while he was in office would you put it past him to keep some dirt on his political and personal adversaries? I hope he was able to amass enough to keep them all in check. After all, he hasn’t been Kennedy’d or Epstein’d yet, so that’s got to be saying something.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How do we know that stuff that was "found" was not planted?

Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

Cause the F.B.I is an honest and reputable agency and they would never lie.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What if everything is legit? What if he did illegally take stuff he wasn't supposed to? Should be not be held responsible? Don't most of us complain about politicians not being held accountable?

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:24 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

mcyclonegt wrote:
What if everything is legit? What if he did illegally take stuff he wasn't supposed to? Should be not be held responsible? Don't most of us complain about politicians not being held accountable?

Its not just the accountable thing, its the Lib Hypocrisy.

Both Clinton (Bill) and Barry (O) did the same shit.

Never settled or investigated.

No FBI Raids....

WTF Right?

Its all about the next election cycle.

Throw enough shit against a wall, true or not true and some of that shit sticks.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:31 am

dj_fatstyles wrote:
AR15L wrote:

Yeah, you can totally tell by the Mass Seppuku outbreak at the Hoover Building.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dj_fatstyles wrote:
AR15L wrote:

Absolutely! They're a paragon of virtue.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just a random thought, but the accusation that President Trump had classified documents pertaining to “nuclear weapons” could very well be dirt on Hillary pertaining to the Uranium One deal.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MycroftHolmes wrote:
Just a random thought, but the accusation that President Trump had classified documents pertaining to “nuclear weapons” could very well be dirt on Hillary pertaining to the Uranium One deal.

That would make complete and total sense.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:

Its not just the accountable thing, its the Lib Hypocrisy.

Both Clinton (Bill) and Barry (O) did the same shit.

Never settled or investigated.

No FBI Raids....

WTF Right?

Its all about the next election cycle.

Throw enough shit against a wall, true or not true and some of that shit sticks.

It is all totally fucked up man, every damn one of them probably commits crimes on the daily, doesn't mean he should get away with it. It's all a dirty corrupt game.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think the reason there hasn’t been much of a response is because people are waiting to see what happens with this.

If it quietly gets dropped because TPTB realize 150+ million people will go ape shit, then it’ll be much ado about nothing.

If TPTB keep blindly walking this forward and Trump is kept from running, or “gets Epsteined” there will be much, much, much more of a response.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:

If he had records that needed to be returned, this would be a misdemeanor. Do you think Trump packed up his own office in 4 hours to move out of the Whitehouse? Was it worthy of the action taken? Have they done similar to other politicians that have also had documents in question?

The affadavit for the warrant is suspect. Going through a local magistrate (that was involved with the Epstein case) rather than a district judge for the warrant is also very suspect.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gman wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:

If he had records that needed to be returned, this would be a misdemeanor. Do you think Trump packed up his own office in 4 hours to move out of the Whitehouse? Was it worthy of the action taken? Have they done similar to other politicians that have also had documents in question?

The affadavit for the warrant is suspect. Going through a local magistrate (that was involved with the Epstein case) rather than a district judge for the warrant is also very suspect.

All presidents except Trump operated and live inside the White House and D.C instead of their personal residence.

All presidents except trump also didn't operate and leave in a pandemic and a riot at the white House disputing election results till the very end.

Pretty big exceptions to those two.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next