Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Mar-a-lago Raid: discuss. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Wow.

Looks like some clowns here and FB were wrong. If someone seethingly hates Trump like the one guy here, definitely don't trust the person to write truth.

The whole mess is coming apart. I mean WATF, was this raid STRAIGHT UP POLITICAL? Now it seems so.

The reasons keep on changing. Next it'll be something about Donald having a pair of panties belonging to Chelsea Clinton. :throwup: It's all total bullshit. You aren't welcome in politics if there isn't any dirt on you. That's why they also seem to hate MTG and the other so-called Republicans aren't coming to her defense.

Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:51 pm

Just wait til Trump releases the security footage of the raid in progress.... I'm sure that is going to be EPIC!
AND --- once we see the actual warrant, we'll see just how far the FBI over stepped....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Just wait til Trump releases the security footage of the raid in progress.... I'm sure that is going to be EPIC!
AND --- once we see the actual warrant, we'll see just how far the FBI over stepped....

I'm only going to watch if they speed it up x2 and set it to Yakety Sax

Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:35 pm

RocketScott wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

I'm only going to watch if they speed it up x2 and set it to Yakety Sax

:ROFLMAO:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:03 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

@ Fishinpaw

It want Hilly that took documents it was Billy…his guy caught on camera at the Ntl. Archives stuffing docs in his pants,

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:36 pm

And after all of this:

"“What we’re seeing now is either the beginning or the death knell of an extreme MAGA philosophy,” Biden said. “It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the — I’m going to say something — it’s like semi-fascism.”

Got it? :) I’m going to say something... Ok, maybe not...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They used 'CBS reported seeing moving trucks at Mar-a-lago' as part of the reason for the raid in the affidavit....

icon_eek

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:07 am

I would encourage you - if you can make the time - to go listen to the interview that I posted in the Tinfoil thread --- spells it out pretty clearly at the end. Its pretty addicting once you get into it... it really is a good listen.

And it pretty much jibes with what GP just posted....

It’s now believed that the dirty cops were there at Mar-a-Lago to steal documents from the President that he declassified so they can then turn around and prevent the documents from seeing the light of day by claiming they’re part of an ongoing investigation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... affidavit/

Corruption at its finest...

Spoiler: show
Attachment:
301141625_10158388182986402_8281648948966907739_n.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
@ Fishinpaw

It want Hilly that took documents it was Billy…his guy caught on camera at the Ntl. Archives stuffing docs in his pants,

That was in 2003/2004 i believe. Long after Billy left.

Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:22 pm

Duke EB wrote:
WaJim wrote:
@ Fishinpaw

That was in 2003/2004 i believe. Long after Billy left.

NSA Berger, aka Sandy Burglar. Not just pant-stuffing but some outright destruction too IIRC.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

That's a good one! However, it strains my eyes.

Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next