Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Mar-a-lago Raid: discuss. 

bubblewhip wrote:
Gman wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:
What if everything is legit? What if he did illegally take stuff he wasn't supposed to? Should be not be held responsible? Don't most of us complain about politicians not being held accountable?

If he had records that needed to be returned, this would be a misdemeanor. Do you think Trump packed up his own office in 4 hours to move out of the Whitehouse? Was it worthy of the action taken? Have they done similar to other politicians that have also had documents in question?

The affadavit for the warrant is suspect. Going through a local magistrate (that was involved with the Epstein case) rather than a district judge for the warrant is also very suspect.

All presidents except Trump operated and live inside the White House and D.C instead of their personal residence.

All presidents except trump also didn't operate and leave in a pandemic and a riot at the white House disputing election results till the very end.

Pretty big exceptions to those two.

I'm willing to cut him slack for leaving in a hurry. His exit was chaotic. Maybe that's his fault but whatever. Makes sense that he might have brought home some things he shouldn't have, not surprising.

What is harder to understand is why when they came knocking asking for these documents back he dragged his feet and got lawyers involved.

Should not have taken more than a couple weeks to sift through the boxes and take his passport and whatnot out and give back the rest.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If this was legit they'd have unsealed the affidavit.

It's bullshit from known bullshitters with reputations as liars.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Neocons and RINOs need to fuck off and die in a fire.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:22 pm

Eddie Dean wrote:

I'd rather watch them drown in a sewage tank, personally...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Nah. Let's watch their collective heads explode, when they finally know that they won't win ever again.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

True story: first job I had upon moving out this way was pumping and hauling wastewater. Septic waste and raw sewage don't stink all that bad. What always got me was mushroom farm runoff and grease traps. Those things always made me hurl.

Anyway, Trump's passports have been returned.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:57 pm

Eddie Dean wrote:
Diamondback wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

True story: first job I had upon moving out this way was pumping and hauling wastewater. Septic waste and raw sewage don't stink all that bad. What always got me was mushroom farm runoff and grease traps. Those things always made me hurl.

Still, if you fall in nobody's jumping in after you... right?

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Last edited by Diamondback on Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
Gman wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:
What if everything is legit? What if he did illegally take stuff he wasn't supposed to? Should be not be held responsible? Don't most of us complain about politicians not being held accountable?

If he had records that needed to be returned, this would be a misdemeanor. Do you think Trump packed up his own office in 4 hours to move out of the Whitehouse? Was it worthy of the action taken? Have they done similar to other politicians that have also had documents in question?

The affadavit for the warrant is suspect. Going through a local magistrate (that was involved with the Epstein case) rather than a district judge for the warrant is also very suspect.

All presidents except Trump operated and live inside the White House and D.C instead of their personal residence.

All presidents except trump also didn't operate and leave in a pandemic and a riot at the white House disputing election results till the very end.

Trump lived in the White House. In fact, if you do the math, he's probably spent more time at the White House than Biden, who is whisked off to Delaware at every opportunity to hide his declining mental state.

Every President had a home away from the White House where they spent significant time.

Disputing the election results makes this FBI raid justified almost 2 years after the election how?

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
Diamondback wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Still, if you call in nobody's jumping in after you... right?

I dunno!

Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkhnm wrote:
bubblewhip wrote:
Gman wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:

I'm willing to cut him slack for leaving in a hurry. His exit was chaotic. Maybe that's his fault but whatever. Makes sense that he might have brought home some things he shouldn't have, not surprising.

What is harder to understand is why when they came knocking asking for these documents back he dragged his feet and got lawyers involved.

Should not have taken more than a couple weeks to sift through the boxes and take his passport and whatnot out and give back the rest.

Every transition is chaotic. They have about 4 hours to clear out of the White House, including the Oval Office, and the new President is sworn in. They don't move out the week before a transition in Presidents. I bet the exiting President also doesn't pack the boxes for the move out. :wink05:

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gman wrote:
Trump lived in the White House. In fact, if you do the math, he's probably spent more time at the White House than Biden, who is whisked off to Delaware at every opportunity to hide his declining mental state.

Every President had a home away from the White House where they spent significant time.

Disputing the election results makes this FBI raid justified almost 2 years after the election how?

Trump referred to Mara-a-lago as "Winter white House" or "southern white house." And has had multiple heads of state official visits to the property to discuss important diplomatic matters. This likely extends to domestic guests as well and matters of national security.

And I'm not saying the disputing the election results justified the FBI raid. But if you were up to the last hour disputing that you would leave, your priority likely wasn't "did I make sure to give back all the classified documents from my off site properties while I was president?"

It's highly likely some classified documents were left at the Florida property that should have been returned.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You're ignoring that, while President (i.e. before he left the White House) PRESIDENT Trump was "the decider" (ala Geo. Bush) of what is classified.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:30 am

Don't forget that Shrub had his similar "Texas White House" on Prairie Chapel Ranch and worked out of it similarly including hosting foreign leaders.

LBJ did the same at his ranch, Reagan occasionally did at his and FDR did too out of his New York estate, particularly Churchill.

"Fine for me but not for thee." *rolls eyes*

Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Show us the affidavit, Biden is fighting hard in court to keep it sealed.

What do the libtards have to hide?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:31 am

I'm hearing in many places that the raid was to get the declas docs that implicate/reveal/indict the FBI for the Russia collusion fiasco --- by 'seizing' them and claiming 'an active ongoing investigation' they can bury them so that they NEVER see the light of day....

Its silly if they think Durham doesn't already have them... They basically just exposed to the world how corrupt they really are.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next