Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Made in America products 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cotton sheets, bedding and more.

Farm to factory USA :patriot:

Red Land Cotton https://prz.io/4QjoElAIPsYtmt4KBv
American Cotton

Just got a set of pillow cases from each.

Lower thread count than the fancy Macy's sheets but the Macy's sheets don't hold up for shit.

These guys say thread count isn't as important as long fiber thread. We'll see. They are half the price of Macy's.

Just washed the American cotton ones today. Softer than the Red Land ones, but I just got the RLC set in the mail today. Not washed yet. RLC ones feel heavier and like they'll be a crisper sheet.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Furniture:

https://www.inmod.com/?_kx=16XJmgfWjEZN ... %3D.N6gA2T

https://www.roomandboard.com/?_kx=16XJm ... %3D.N6gA2T

https://vermontwoodsstudios.com/?_kx=16 ... %3D.N6gA2T

(the $9,500 kitchen set is very nice even if I can't afford it :bigsmile: )

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Kuma stoves, made in Rathdrum ID with good people and lifetime warranties. They are the king of wood burning stoves. Get a Kuma or get lost.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Peet Boot Dryers. St. Maries Idaho.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I need a grey flag 3x2 inch USA flag patch in hook and loop/velcro and ironically most are made in China.

Anyone have a vendor?

Thanks,

Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gadsdenandculpeper.com/collecti ... gest-maker

Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
https://gadsdenandculpeper.com/collections/usa-patches-america-largest-maker

Thanks, ordered some patches.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thought this was amusing

Personally I like cooper tires.

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

j. Dewey cleaning rods :patriot:

Otis cleaning systems :flag:

FJB

Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

While I'm certain the other pork in the NDAA 2023 really got Joe's pen wet, he finally managed to attach his signature to something worthwhile:
The HOPR Act, attached to the NDAA is the "Homeland Procurement Reform Act". HOPR (HOpra?) requires that all .mil and .gov uniforms, footwear and protective equipment be manufactured in the USA.

Good going guys. Now let's bring back manufacture for crucial weapons systems too.

FJB

Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
While I'm certain the other pork in the NDAA 2023 really got Joe's pen wet, he finally managed to attach his signature to something worthwhile:
The HOPR Act, attached to the NDAA is the "Homeland Procurement Reform Act". HOPR (HOpra?) requires that all .mil and .gov uniforms, footwear and protective equipment be manufactured in the USA.

Good going guys. Now let's bring back manufacture for crucial weapons systems too.

Didn't the Berry Amendment already do that?

https://otexa.trade.gov/Berry_Amendment/Berry_Amendment.htm

Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm pretty sure Berry covered only textiles, and has exceptions allowing it to be skirted.

Also, I think Berry applied only to .mil and not more widely to .gov.

FJB

Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

First-Spear.com has a lot of USA made gear.

FJB

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got a come-on (unsolicited) from a broker, of sorts, that offers a subscription to their organization which promotes conservative and vet owned American businesses.

Their subscription, they say, sends dollars to conservative and American value preserving enterprises, and people. The subscription also, purportedly gets you some deeper discounts at affiliated retailers.

https://mammothnation.com/

Investigating their "marketplace" section, without purchasing a subscription, I chose a vendor from their menu at random. 3dmilitarywear.com offers .mil licensed apparel and more. One has to select "American made" to exclude imports.

This is no endorsement of either website.

FJB

Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next