Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 USPS Spied on 2A Activists 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/202 ... dium=email

"The U.S. Postal Service monitored protesters across the country, snooping on Americans focused on issues involving guns and President Biden’s election, according to records obtained by The Washington Times."

Oh yeah, and the ATF is seeking to subcontract the IRS to do some of its work... I wonder if that has anything to do with their push to hire 87,000 armed agents... na-a-anh!

From FPC:

"President Biden is stupid enough to believe that the bullet from an AR-15 travels up to 5 times faster than any other gun, but if he gets his way, the ATF and IRS could actually team up soon to take that AR-15 from you.

That's because under Biden's regime, legislation has been introduced that would allow the Corrupt ATF to farm out its responsibilities to other federal agencies.

Imagine armed bean counters from the IRS being sent to your door to collect not only your money but your firearms."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I bitched up DelBene about that and armed IRS. Deaf ears.

Dear Phony Hack,

"I'm hard pressed to think armed IRS agents need 4500 guns and 5 MILLION rounds of ammo. If a shootout needs to happen or a family needs to be killed because of back taxes, then call in the US Marshall, the FBI and the ATF. With all the talk of de-funding police - this talk should perhaps not be focused on local police at all, and more focused on our extremely bloated and inefficient federal government. Sounds like you really need to stay on top of this and vote down the funding.

And a similar note, I hope you are aware of the spying activities of the USPS. In general this surveillance has been running for quite some time (public info), but more recently we have this:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... guns-anti/

How far will this go? Do you even care? I'm curious about that.

Thanks,"

Paco X

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

USPS is too busy delivering junk mail to do anything else.

Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:55 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, with all mail being scanned you can see how it would be pretty easy to spy on us.

Things are getting scary.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It’s not just USPS spying…

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2018/11/u-s ... g-service/

Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The USPS workers I've dealt with, wouldn't be smart enough to spy on their own kids.

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:45 pm

Biden is likely using the budgets of various government agencies to remove ammunition from the market during this time of shortages.

I am thinking that most of the purchased ammo will eventually be declared surplus and get shipped overseas to places like Syria and Ukraine. Biden's party, Democrats, have expressed their desire to abolish most guns/ammo after the midterms. Until that happens, Biden is going to remove as much ammunition from the market as he can to reduce availability to citizens. Thus we see large ammunition purchases by various government agencies.

Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]