Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Rachel Dolezal now has an Onlyfans 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
Three pages of dishing on a woman's body and whether or not you approve of it. Regardless of how she's acted and is acting, why is this commentary on WaGuns for public consumption?
We got bored with Glock-shaming folks?

Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don't forget who this woman is and what she has done. She's participated in political movements that seek to end our way of life, have our rights eliminated and the most extreme elements of groups she has directly supported and worked with use and advocate violence. She deserves everything coming to her and far worse, and the pushback and "kicking while down" she is getting is only amplified by her hypocrisy.

No quarter.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
Three pages of dishing on a woman's body and whether or not you approve of it. Regardless of how she's acted and is acting, why is this commentary on WaGuns for public consumption?

Glad to see someone else noticing the trend around here.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Look who's out of work again

Tucson school district drops instructor after OnlyFans exposure

Quote:
The woman who resigned as head of an NAACP chapter in 2015 after mispresenting herself as Black, Rachel Dolezal, was working for the Catalina Foothills Unified School District until its officials learned Tuesday of social media content under her current name.

"We only learned of Ms. Nkechi Diallo's OnlyFans social media posts yesterday afternoon. Her posts are contrary to our district's 'Use of Social Media by District Employees' policy and our staff ethics policy. She is no longer employed by the Catalina Foothills School District," said a district spokeswoman, Julie Farbarik, in an emailed statement Wednesday to the Arizona Daily Star.

Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
dreadi wrote:
We got bored with Glock-shaming folks?

:ROFLMAO:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:14 pm

RocketScott wrote:
Look who's out of work again

Tucson school district drops instructor after OnlyFans exposure

Quote:
The woman who resigned as head of an NAACP chapter in 2015 after mispresenting herself as Black, Rachel Dolezal, was working for the Catalina Foothills Unified School District until its officials learned Tuesday of social media content under her current name.

"We only learned of Ms. Nkechi Diallo's OnlyFans social media posts yesterday afternoon. Her posts are contrary to our district's 'Use of Social Media by District Employees' policy and our staff ethics policy. She is no longer employed by the Catalina Foothills School District," said a district spokeswoman, Julie Farbarik, in an emailed statement Wednesday to the Arizona Daily Star.

I just love a happy ending, don't you? :)

Though now we gotta be vigilant for what bowl this turd will try to float into next...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She changed her name to 'Nkechi Diallo' ?

:ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This cannot die. No, it will live on. #Holly #rachel #SGN #keephistoryalive
Attachment:
OMG no no no.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Live on

Attachment:
Make It Stop.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:33 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That’s pretty rough.

Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
That’s pretty rough.

Inside matches I'm sure.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There was a time, in my youth, I would’ve hit that like a runaway circus monkey. Now that I have a little more self respect? Not so much.

Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
There was a time, in my youth, I would’ve hit that like a runaway circus monkey. Now that I have a little more self respect? Not so much.

We have all been there, and thankfully recovered from our youthful stick it in anything that will take it youth.

dreadi wrote:

She's a white woman who portrayed herself as black who only did it for her own gains. Why would you care if she's being ridiculed? I would think you as a POC you would be outraged by that.

As far as the commentary? Well, this thread is far more amusing than a bunch of crap that is being posted these days.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next