Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:19 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Annual Christmas gift donations 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey everyone! This year has come and gone already and the time is here where I’m going to be preparing for my annual Christmas gift donations to St. Francis house in puyallup, they were extremely thankful for what you guys all made possible last year! If I remember right between all of us we pulled together 1450$ last year ! This will be the 3rd year of this donation! Really hoping to gather just as much support this year if not more from those of you who would like to donate , because this would not be possible without your help and generosity! You can either send donations to my Venmo account or PM for my address to send checks to! Thank you so much for all of the support in the past and anything offered up for this year! My wife and I donate 600$ each year, while this is a lot of money we all know the economy is insanely high and our donations alone don’t provide that many gifts on its own, so that’s the reason I reach out for support on this page !

Little bit of the back story of who St. Francis House is, it’s a small operation in puyallup for any and all struggling to get by . It started by just a single couple back in 1974. They have created a safe place for people to get free hot meals and shop for clothes that are also free in their clothing bank. They simply exist to ease the hardships of life and do all they can to get people and families back on their feet! Any donations I get I physically go out shopping with my wife and son and pick out gifts for boys and girls of all ages, I do not just hand cash over to this establishment. I make it a full family Event with my wife and kids . Last year we were able to get gifts for just over 40 kids if I remember correctly! Sorry for making such a long post just want you all to know it’s for an extremely good cause, God bless you all .

Venmo : @DaveKingtalik
Local : face to face availability
Mail: PM for address

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Last edited by Daveygravey89 on Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:04 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Daveygravey89 wrote:
They simply exist to ease the hardships of life and do all they can to get people and families back on their feet! Any donations I get I physically go out shopping with my wife and son and pick out gifts for boys and girls of all ages, I do not just hand cash over to this establishment. I make it a full family Event with my wife and kids . Last year we were able to get gifts for just over 40 kids if I remember correctly!

:bow:

Forty kids . . . that's amazing.

Dave, I know you put a ton of effort into this each year. Thank you! It's a good cause, and it relies of folks like you who are willing to go the extra mile, not just the folks like me that just write a check.

Speaking of which . . . Venmo inbound. Thanks to you and your family for doing this!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:
They simply exist to ease the hardships of life and do all they can to get people and families back on their feet! Any donations I get I physically go out shopping with my wife and son and pick out gifts for boys and girls of all ages, I do not just hand cash over to this establishment. I make it a full family Event with my wife and kids . Last year we were able to get gifts for just over 40 kids if I remember correctly!

Forty kids . . . that's amazing.

Dave, I know you put a ton of effort into this each year. Thank you! It's a good cause, and it relies of folks like you who are willing to go the extra mile, not just the folks like me that just write a check.

Speaking of which . . . Venmo inbound. Thanks to you and your family for doing this!

Thank you so much Steve couldn’t do it without you guys !

Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone interested in helping fund a great cause ?

Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump

Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Paypal? I don't have Venmo.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Paypal? I don't have Venmo.

Thank you for your donation!

Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can you/they accept food?

I got about 200 of these that need to be dispensed...

Attachment:
11-17-2022_100909.png

EDIT :I just called them directly - waiting for a phone call back.

EDIT EDIT : They will take them.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Huge shoutout to Movingviolation. He donated the use of his pickup to pick up 2 pallets of Italian cakes... (~360 - 1lb cakes) and delivered them to the St. Francis house in Puyallup.

That's a ton of people who will have some fancy shit as a bit of a treat for the holidays.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:21 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Huge shoutout to Movingviolation. He donated the use of his pickup to pick up 2 pallets of Italian cakes... (~360 - 1lb cakes) and delivered them to the St. Francis house in Puyallup.

That's a ton of people who will have some fancy shit as a bit of a treat for the holidays.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Can you/they accept food?

I got about 200 of these that need to be dispensed...

Attachment:
11-17-2022_100909.png

EDIT :I just called them directly - waiting for a phone call back.

EDIT EDIT : They will take them.

So awesome! Thank you for doing that and the donations !!!!

Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump

Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump to make some Kids Christmas a little better. C'mon people, turn loose of a few bucks to help some kids out. :wagwoot:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Donation sent.

Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next