Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 11.8 Billion requested to end Homelessness 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They shut down the Seattle Navigation Team when they started recording why people were refusing services and housing. Can't disrupt the Homeless Industrial Complex.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I still like the island idea

Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I personally would like to see the camp areas permanently declared as fire hazards. When the FD needs to drive around to keep the rust off and put a few miles on, those areas get checked and then an official report gets submitted to the Vagrancy Dept. of Trash Collections. Which report then requires the Vagrant Collectors to investigate. Inclusion in 3 official reports in one month gets an individual on the persona non-grata in Washington State list. Caught after that equals detention and a bus ticket Southbound, or one month in a State work camp/farm. Let's at least spend our tax dollars on a surgery and not a band-aid.

It's getting way worse up here in the North End, although authorities do make some periodic sweeps off the pavement.

Which does generally only push the people experiencing farther back into the stickerbushes, and now that those plants are dying way back with the cold, the trash collections and tents back away from main roads become more visible.

! What used to be Seattle style homelessness is up all the way into Whatcom County. My thought is that there is only space for so many in the sparkling Emerald City. :zombie:

A limited amount of panhandling real estate territories and parking places to sell, gas stations to sob story at, unbolted down scrapable stuff, etc. I have heard Spokane is also experiencing bum creep as well.

11 point something $$$ would fuel quite a few bulldozing operations. Or compensating property owners to remove the Himalayan blackberries. Or bus tickets. Or Work Camps.
The folks they are trying to house have proven they are incapable of dwelling indoors for any extended period of time.

>Used to be they would save up to get a hotel room once a week or so.
< Now we buy hotels and turn the whole thing over to them. On Our $$!
It has become painfully obvious to me that Housing First does not work.
Because they will give a house to people who do not work. Rant over.

Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

AR15L wrote:
vic_b wrote:
I could end homelessness in Washington in a matter of days. STOP throwing money at them. Clean out their trash heaps with a flamethrower. Force them into rehab. Make giving money to them a punishable crime. Your welcome.

No rehab = no benefits
No free drugs (including needles)
Fail ANY drug test = no benefits, no second chance {politicians should also loose their jobs}
etc.

Also, no Narcan

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...........

today their talking making magic mushrooms legal

Well that should fix it icon_eek

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:58 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Rix86 wrote:

They're moving the kid rapists off McNeil.....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:00 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

[quote="Mr. Q"]I don't see anyone talking about this....is this real life?
11.8 Billion dollars over 5 years to end homelessness. What the hell is wrong with these people??

Wouldn't it be cheaper to give all these worthless fucks $50 grand....

One time payment...no pre-sale info, just go give out EBT cards.

Poof!!!

Like pouring bacon grease on dog shit....100% of the time itll pick itself up.

Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How many more hotels will they ruin? How many more homeless from out of state will move to the land of free stuff?

Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Rix86 wrote:

Into a furnace somewhere I hope

Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Rix86 wrote:

No Bro, they putting them in OUR communities!!! AND the state is not responsible for any reoffending. That’s fukked up!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
Rix86 wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Rix86 wrote:

No Bro, they putting them in OUR communities!!! AND the state is not responsible for any reoffending. That’s fukked up!!!

I know. Just vociferating via keyboard my wishful thinking.

Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:17 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Rix86 wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
Rix86 wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Rix86 wrote:

I know. Just vociferating via keyboard my wishful thinking.

If you have the stature, dress like a toddler and gun up.... :thumbsup2:

Back to the looser tent-ists....

Im thinking the FD clearing camps at 4 AM with fire hose is appropriate.

Sign me up for volunteer firefighter

.....except for all the flat tires due to Needles on the freeway.

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:14 pm

I've always wondered why is it that .gov is always so quick to throw money at the homeless problem without a well funded program to find out the main cause of it in the first place. While we can guess and point fingers, to solve the issue at its root, we need to know why are these people homeless and in particular, why are they congregating in urban centers run by the Democrats.

Is it due to drugs coming over our southern border? If yes, perhaps it'll be cheaper to mount a military operation and bomb the heck out of the cartels? Impose death sentence for drug trafficking?
Is it due to mental issues? Why are there so much mental issues then? Bad education system perhaps?

I feel that unless we know the root cause, spending more money isn't going to fix the issues.

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:16 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

bigbearbear wrote:

I feel that unless we know the root cause, spending more money isn't going to fix the issues.

Here in lies the problem..

#1 The Democrats blame everyone but the homeless for their issues

goes to

#2 To fix the problem the Democrats spending more on an issue makes them FEEL like theyre fixing it.

Dont make two shits if it fixes a fuking thing.

And the tally of the tape?...tens of millions have been spent per year, and its getting worse.

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
bigbearbear wrote:

Here in lies the problem..

#1 The Democrats blame everyone but the homeless for their issues

goes to

#2 To fix the problem the Democrats spending more on an issue makes them FEEL like theyre fixing it.

Dont make two shits if it fixes a fuking thing.

And the tally of the tape?...tens of millions have been spent per year, and its getting worse.

There it is right there. It's nothing but a slush fund for them. They haven't ever been audited. No one knows where the money goes. The perfect scam.

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:34 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

bigbearbear wrote:
I've always wondered why is it that .gov is always so quick to throw money at the homeless problem without a well funded program to find out the main cause of it in the first place. While we can guess and point fingers, to solve the issue at its root, we need to know why are these people homeless and in particular, why are they congregating in urban centers run by the Democrats.

Is it due to drugs coming over our southern border? If yes, perhaps it'll be cheaper to mount a military operation and bomb the heck out of the cartels? Impose death sentence for drug trafficking?
Is it due to mental issues? Why are there so much mental issues then? Bad education system perhaps?

If you want to embezzle public funds direct them toward a problem that no one has the solution to. Then, no matter how hard or how little you try, no one will ever question where the money went. Because we all want to fix this, and god bless you for trying.

It’s always a money grab. And aren’t we always the punchline?

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next