Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:59 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 SheMale Perp in Tennessee Shooting 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
New drinking game, take a shot (or hit) for every boomer that refers to a transgender person as “it”.

Thinking about setting up a boomer bingo card while I'm at it to play in these future threads.

3 innocent 9-year-old children were shot dead at school, and a drinking game about pronouns is your contribution to the conversation.

Classy…

Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
UpDog wrote:
New drinking game, take a shot (or hit) for every boomer that refers to a transgender person as “it”.

Thinking about setting up a boomer bingo card while I'm at it to play in these future threads.

3 innocent 9-year-old children were shot dead at school, and a drinking game about pronouns is your contribution to the conversation.

Classy…

Yeah, that's pretty fucked up....dog.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:44 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

NWGunner wrote:
UpDog wrote:

Classy…

calm down. This thread morphed away from the shooting victims and has focused entirely on the shooter by the 5th post. Most of the posts on here are taking pot shots at how people identify so you can take your selective outrage and check it at the door.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
UpDog wrote:

Classy…

calm down. This thread morphed away from the shooting victims and has focused entirely on the shooter by the 5th post. Most of the posts on here are taking pot shots at how people identify so you can take your selective outrage and check it at the door.

His second shot at "boomers"?

The shooter had an agenda. Not about how she alone identified. If that was it alone, then whatever. But the agenda needs to be called out and stopped. Period.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Shooter had an "Arsenal".
https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7evwx/ ... g-gun-laws

MSM would absolutely lose their shit if they came out to Evergreen SC Jan 1st.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Boomer is absolutely an overused term but it’s funny when it becomes relevant by the people who it would normally be directed to, due to their sayings and beliefs.

Do you think I support or give a shit about the killer? No.
What I don’t support is a circle jerk full of hateful people who I could guess the age group and race of by their diarrhea of the mouth disrespectful terms to a group of people who could well be an ally in your fight for gun rights in this state where it’s under attack. What the fuck do you think a transgender or lgbqt or minority would think when they get curious about protecting themselves and see this hate in a thread? You think they are going to show up to a breakfast meetup or a rally to stand beside “people” who belittle their identification or post borderline racist side remarks (not in this thread but others). Probably not. But go on, keep dividing us further whether it be intentional or not.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
Boomer is absolutely an overused term but it’s funny when it becomes relevant by the people who it would normally be directed to, due to their sayings and beliefs.

Do you think I support or give a shit about the killer? No.
What I don’t support is a circle jerk full of hateful people who I could guess the age group and race of by their diarrhea of the mouth disrespectful terms to a group of people who could well be an ally in your fight for gun rights in this state where it’s under attack. What the fuck do you think a transgender or lgbqt or minority would think when they get curious about protecting themselves and see this hate in a thread? You think they are going to show up to a breakfast meetup or a rally to stand beside “people” who belittle their identification or post borderline racist side remarks (not in this thread but others). Probably not. But go on, keep dividing us further whether it be intentional or not.

Then just stop calling people you disagree with "boomers". It is derogatory.

The minute that community understands the meaning of the 2nd Amendment and starts voting likewise, I will take note. But right now, a certain percentage, not ALL. of the LGBTQ definitely are threatening, with VIOLENCE, people who disagree with them. It is pertinent to this thread, because crazy or not, testosterone or not, she acted upon those threats. I will leave it at that.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Last edited by Pablo on Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:56 am

UpDog wrote:
You think they are going to show up to a breakfast meetup or a rally to stand beside “people” who belittle their identification

You tell me. Just because you want to own guns doesn’t make you my ally. Giving off “liberal gun owner” vibes.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

LowLead wrote:
UpDog wrote:
You think they are going to show up to a breakfast meetup or a rally to stand beside “people” who belittle their identification

You tell me. Just because you want to own guns doesn’t make you my ally. Giving off “liberal gun owner” vibes.

Agreed 100% with the bold part. The mentally unstable are not the allies we want or need. These people need psychological help, not firearms. And before anyone tries to twist my words, I am not advocating deprivation of their rights to own a gun. I am simply stating that they should seek mental stability first. The above picture and enclosed quote are a prime example of what our movement does NOT need (i.e. advocating violent hate crimes).

Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Following up on the 'victim class' mentality......

Attachment:
FseJO9kX0AA7sWh.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:51 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Following up on the 'victim class' mentality......

Attachment:
FseJO9kX0AA7sWh.png

Um, times have changed since that article was written in.. 2016.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
338205757_1337138023799466_6937260163361826367_n.jpg

Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Could it be that some think "it" is a good description for any terrorist. "It" doesn't deserve to be referred to as a human, not because of it's gender identity but because of it's ACTIONS. It is terrorist scum.

Enough with the anti-boomer bigotry. If you want to go after someone for their individual actions, go for it, based on that.

I'm not a boomer either, close though.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

«Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto to be released after FBI review»

https://nypost.com/2023/03/29/nashville ... eased/amp/

Yeah, right after they release unedited JFK’s archive!

Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:06 am

Attachment:
Screenshot 2023-03-30 110614.jpg

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next