Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Marxist Republic of Seattle 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
chuckisduck wrote:
do you have anything besides your hearsay about this?

Other than the zero hedge article, the quotes from the LGBTQ organization in the article, the facebook of the dance troupe and this quote from the Rain Country Dance Association:

""Rain Country Dance Association hosts an annual private dance event (Emerald City Hoedown) for members of the LGBTQ+ community and our friends. At this year’s event, there was a conflict with a dance team scheduled to perform.

As a result, since Monday afternoon we have been receiving an extreme amount of online hostility and harassment and have received a threat of violence deemed credible by Seattle police. We are in communication with the teams directly involved and will not be making any further public comments to media. We are prioritizing the safety and well-being of our community at this time."

Other than that,I got nothing.

Well... work on it! :popcorn:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
chuckisduck wrote:
do you have anything besides your hearsay about this?

Other than the zero hedge article, the quotes from the LGBTQ organization in the article, the facebook of the dance troupe and this quote from the Rain Country Dance Association:

""Rain Country Dance Association hosts an annual private dance event (Emerald City Hoedown) for members of the LGBTQ+ community and our friends. At this year’s event, there was a conflict with a dance team scheduled to perform.

As a result, since Monday afternoon we have been receiving an extreme amount of online hostility and harassment and have received a threat of violence deemed credible by Seattle police. We are in communication with the teams directly involved and will not be making any further public comments to media. We are prioritizing the safety and well-being of our community at this time."

Other than that,I got nothing.

Thanks, didn't see the link, I usually see them above the post.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When your poorly planned event falls through, just claim 'people threatened us so we had to cancel'... and *poof* instant victim status.

I'm sure they put out the 'donate here to stop the hate!' links shortly after.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2