Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:16 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 128  Next
 JOKE OF THE DAY-POINTS FOR SPIT COFFEE ON YER KEYBOARD STUFF 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

A man got on a bus with both of his front trouser pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful blonde.

The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls."

The blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, thinking deeply about what he had said.

After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked, "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wife sent me this one today:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

To All My Democratic Friends:

Please accept, with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. This is not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere.
Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference.

To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Please accept, with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. This is not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere.
Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference.

Fuck you!

:thumbsup2:

My version is more to the point. :bigsmile:

Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Fuck you!

I'm going with Rick's version!

Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How do you get a nun pregnant?

dress her up as an altar boy.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
How do you get a nun pregnant?

dress her up as an altar boy.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:03 am

Well, I guess I'll be in hell right alongside the guy that invented that joke for laughing!

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How do you know when it is bed time at the seminary?

When the big hand touches the little hand.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

language....

Spoiler: show

Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
AR15L wrote:
WaJim wrote:

I'm going with Rick's version!

You have Democratic friends? WTF?

Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Went upstairs to talk to my sister and walked in on her masturbating with a carrot (awkward)

Told her: " Dammit, I was going to eat that later, and now it's going to taste like carrots!"

FJB

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A couple, both age 68, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"

The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"

The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.

When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.

This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.

Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"

"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied. "She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Spoiler: show

FJB

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 128  Next