Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Political whackos 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FMJ 911 wrote:
The only person I listen to is the old man sitting in a sandwich shop in my head, he says lots of different things, and farts frequently. He likes to eat split pea soup, Wears brown shoes, and believes Hitler is still on the loose.

So that's where my Brother In Law went. We always wondered what happened to him. It has smelled better since we "lost" him though :D :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I Just Unplugged My TV, only listen to classic music. I got banned from a sight for calling people out for dumb stuff. Funny thing, My blood pressure has returned to normal since joining this sight...
People do have distorted views of the world, don't fact check, and live miserable lives because they are to complacent to fact check and have their own thoughts. This back of the herd mentality is pervassive in American Society today. Sad that people don't debate calmly and formulate their own ideas anymore....
As For the voices in My head..They are telling Me to cook cheese burgers...HMMM...may have to listen...LOL
bhp drew...welcome to the sight...keep a level head bro...you always had good food for thought on the other sight.....always got me to thinking and re evaluated some of My positions on issues....

NRA Life Member-Since 1983
Life Member-North American Hunting Club
Life Member-National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association
Founder-Crusaders Motorcycle Ministries

Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Plus one to that, Mohawk13. There is an old saying - " If you follow someone too closely, all you can see is their ass, and all you can smell is shit - so, keep your distance, look at the big picture, and smell the roses instead." Actually, that is a new saying - just made it up, but it does get the point across.

I pulled the cable TV plug in 2004. Watch movies only on the tube. Radio to and from work, a bit of newspaper, some websites like Zero Hedge for news perspective. The rest of media? Not worth a pinch of coon shit in my opinion. Same with any politicians almost 100 percent. And, same with big money people too for the most part.

Just because doing something is legal does not make it moral or ethical behavior, and that is the most profound disconnect the people at the top of the food chain are subjecting the rest of the population to. Reminds me of that old Pink Floyd song start - "Money, it's a hit. Don't give me that do good do good bull shit. I'm all right, Jack, just keep your hands off of my stack."

That doesn't mean your hard work and success should be just taken away from you. It means that your conscience should provide some way of "paying it forward" to celebrate your success, and inspire others to become the type of person you have become. Like the difference between Bill Gates, and Dick Cheney. Or, Steve Jobs and Ghadaffi. Or, Richard Nixon, and Martin Luther King.

Who do you think will be remembered or loved a generation or two from now? Who had the more profound impact on the world? Who will rest easier in death? If there is a hell, who do you think ends up there?

Thinking things out, and not becoming a lemming is not just a luxury element of democracy, it is an obligation and a responsibility each one of us should take seriously. The alternative is to end up looking like some of the most repressive societies in the world today. And, make no mistake - it happened to those countries by degrees, like the frog in the pot of water - by the time he realized the water was boiling, it was too late - his ass was cooked.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:27 pm

I got tired of watching TV late at night, so I fool around with my Shortwave radio I got from my uncle. It's fun to listen to that thing.

TV is just no good anymore.

Anyone heard of a "Numbers Station"?

Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

well, all I can say is that some of this crap turns into legislation because the Sheeple buy into it....the "hole" in the O-Zone Layer, Global Warming, Gun Control, Man-Bear-Pig =)) etc.... Just look at the lies being told about I-1183

We should keep an eye on the wackos, some day one of them may be Vice-President L-)

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Point well taken..May be taking that trip to Canada sooner than expected. I hope and Pray that The Blind Wake up before Nov. 2012...

NRA Life Member-Since 1983
Life Member-North American Hunting Club
Life Member-National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association
Founder-Crusaders Motorcycle Ministries

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Most people who voted in 2008 did so without proper research.

I am confident that at least some of the people who voted for Obama did so because someone else said: "Vote for Obama!", and they did just that.

They probably regret that. Too late! It's after the fact.

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FMJ 911 wrote:
Most people who voted in 2008 did so without proper research.

I am confident that at least some of the people who voted for Obama did so because someone else said: "Vote for Obama!", and they did just that.

They probably regret that. Too late! It's after the fact.

I fully agree. I think there was such an anti-Bush backlash that they would have voted for ANYBODY...but the left was able to pull so much weight with Obama as the first black candidate and get the minority and young demographic turnout to make it happen. He kind of landed into a perfect storm. There hasn't been such a polarization in the US in a long time....until THIS election.

I expect a swing-back for the same reason. Some people will vote AGAINST Obama regardless of who the other candidate is.

NOOOoooo!

All I get is "Hey! I'm peeing in here!"

"Peace is the brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SIG556 wrote:
FMJ 911 wrote:
I expect a swing-back for the same reason. Some people will vote AGAINST Obama regardless of who the other candidate is.

Not that I support or voted for BHO...but is that knee-jerk reaction supposed to be a good thing? I think it will simply cause a bigger mess than 4 more years of the current administration.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Benja455 wrote:
SIG556 wrote:
FMJ 911 wrote:

Not that I support or voted for BHO...but is that knee-jerk reaction supposed to be a good thing? I think it will simply cause a bigger mess than 4 more years of the current administration.

That's a very good point.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As much as I hate to say it I did not vote nor probably never will I just don't believe our politics nor trust any of them.

I just feel it is a high school soap opera when they run and when the douche bags get in office it is all about how they can fill the pockets with corporate money. I never felt this country was ran by the folks we or better of saying the people elect as I feel it is all on who pays the most to get things done. Just my honest opinion. But as sig said what all choices did we have barrack or Mcain. I do feel we were better off with Barrack over Mcain as I felt he was always lieing he did not give me the cozy feeling Barrack did.

I really do not follow politics as it is a bunch or grown jackasses arguing to get nothing done and surely not looking out for our interest but thier own.

So flame on for me not voting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rule 2 just pisses them off wife blah blah blah husband yes dear what ever you say dear!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:13 am
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just in joy wrote:
As much as I hate to say it I did not vote nor probably never will I just don't believe our politics nor trust any of them.

I just feel it is a high school soap opera when they run and when the douche bags get in office it is all about how they can fill the pockets with corporate money. I never felt this country was ran by the folks we or better of saying the people elect as I feel it is all on who pays the most to get things done. Just my honest opinion. But as sig said what all choices did we have barrack or Mcain. I do feel we were better off with Barrack over Mcain as I felt he was always lieing he did not give me the cozy feeling Barrack did.

I really do not follow politics as it is a bunch or grown jackasses arguing to get nothing done and surely not looking out for our interest but thier own.

So flame on for me not voting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is my only angryfire well its more like a :ymsick: type feeling jestera

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:19 am

I think the election was rigged.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2