Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Membership Drive

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 pm

A lot of people have PM'd us asking what they can do to help make WGO great. Well, as we all know, a Community is only as good as its members.

Do you know of a few gun nuts who would fit in well here? How about a shop that would display a stack of flyers on their counter? On facebook? Find WaGuns and hit the "Like" button too!

We all would like to see this site grow. With growth comes additional content, news, deals, PIF's, events etc.. You are the core of this site, it's nucleus. Without what all of you have done so far, this site would not be what it is. What else can we all do to make it bigger, stronger and more involved?

Whatever it is, let's do it. Whatever you need from us, just ask!! We can provide physical flyers, or the file for you to print your own too!

Re: Membership Drive

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:31 am

I have sent a few people our 1/4 sheet flyers. Here it is for anybody who wants to print up and distribute!

THESE ARE OLD FLYERS, FROM THIS OLD THREAD, WE HAVE BETTER STUFF NOW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Membership Drive

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 pm

I handed out around 100 flyers at the centralia show, we should pick up a few good members there I hope.

Re: Membership Drive

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 am

Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Membership Drive

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Is there a way to link this site to facebook? It might not be a bad idea to have a linked WAguns.org facebook page that people can suggest to their friends on facebook.

Re: Membership Drive

Tue May 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Well, I have not linked the "Like" button yet because I need to find the best place for it. Looks good in some spots, not so good in others lol. For now though, I do have it as part of my sig line! Share the word!
ImageFacebook

Re: Membership Drive

Wed May 04, 2011 6:49 pm

I just printed the flyer and will distribute it as much as I can. I also will try to create a link from my site to this one.
For what it's worth , I would like to see links added to this site, gun related of course and even advertising. I want this site to succeed!

Re: Membership Drive

Wed May 04, 2011 6:50 pm

dougja wrote:I just printed the flyer and will distribute it as much as I can. I also will try to create a link from my site to this one.
For what it's worth , I would like to see links added to this site, gun related of course and even advertising. I want this site to succeed!



Our feeling is mutual Doug. :-bd

Re: Membership Drive

Wed May 04, 2011 7:15 pm

I added a link to the site from mine http://www.247brass.blogspot.com It's not much but I don't have the technical background to jazz it up . I felt obligated to add two other local forum links also. You never know, maybe a few people will click on thru.

Re: Membership Drive

Wed May 04, 2011 8:32 pm

We appreciate it Doug. We are also working on your request.

Re: Membership Drive

Thu May 05, 2011 2:32 pm

dougja wrote:I added a link to the site from mine http://www.247brass.blogspot.com It's not much but I don't have the technical background to jazz it up . I felt obligated to add two other local forum links also. You never know, maybe a few people will click on thru.


but hey atleast its on top righ thumbsup t lol

Re: Membership Drive

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:42 am

I joined and donated not sure where to look for member number but here I are :party:

Re: Membership Drive

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 pm

sofa king wrote:I joined and donated not sure where to look for member number but here I are :party:



icon_super icon_super

Welcome!

Re: Membership Drive

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I'll meet up with you in the near future to help. I'll also print the flyer and have plenty of friends in the Lakewood area. I'll get started there and add it to my gaming website as well for all my gamer friends that love guns. Norma's?

(Gimme 2 weeks, OMW home. !@#$ California!)

Re: Membership Drive

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Home?? To stay?!?
Post a reply